List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sheila carter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sheila carter

Started by lilmama2012 at 2012/06/18 02:18PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/11 12:58AM, Views: 4982, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/18 02:18PM
    sheila carter
    lilmama2012

What if yall think they will bring Sheila carter back plz write back

#2   2012/06/18 05:03PM
    Re: sheila carter
    HOT PINK

Quote lilmama2012: What if yall think they will bring Sheila carter back plz write back

Sheila is DEAD and I hope she stays that way. Lauren shot her and the autopsy report confirmed that it was definitely Sheila.

#3   2012/06/18 05:06PM
    BoomerangWombat

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote lilmama2012: What if yall think they will bring Sheila carter back plz write back

Sheila is DEAD and I hope she stays that way. Lauren shot her and the autopsy report confirmed that it was definitely Sheila.

Does this mean we can't defrost Brad?

#4   2012/06/18 05:15PM
    HOT PINK

Quote BoomerangWombat:
    Quote HOT PINK:

Well, we did see Sheila die on screen and Brad's frozen body in the lake. And, we watched his spirit come and lead Colleen's spirit to Heaven (or wherever they went) when she died. Have to say, if I had to choose between Brad and Sheila coming back from the dead, I'd choose Brad in a heartbeat.

#5   2012/06/21 07:25PM
    G.D.S.R. 5-5-10

Quote HOT PINK:

I can remember seeing Sheila on Y&R when I was very young, somewhere about five or six. I could have been four. My mom watched it then. I was always scared of Sheila. I would get a baseball bat and hide behind the couch every weekday at 12:30. Even though I'm going on 12, I'm also scared of Daisy.

#6   2012/06/21 07:29PM
    bukopandan

Quote G.D.S.R. 5-5-10:
    Quote HOT PINK:

I can remember seeing Sheila on Y&R when I was very young, somewhere about five or six. I could have been four. My mom watched it then. I was always scared of Sheila. I would get a baseball bat and hide behind the couch every weekday at 12:30. Even though I'm going on 12, I'm also scared of Daisy.

sheila always gave me chills. there was something so dead-set, so unmoved in her eyes and mouth and voice - i've got the shivers just picturing her!

#7   2012/06/21 08:53PM
    Yrspoilerhelp

well "Phyllis" who we think is Shelia said "You shot the wrong one!" maybe she was right and Phyllis has been Shelia the whole time

#8   2012/06/21 09:04PM
    trixie60

Quote BoomerangWombat:
    Quote HOT PINK:

Lol!! He has been defrosted. He is Bill now on B&B. And very much alive and looking very hot these days!!

#9   2012/06/21 09:14PM
    spooner

Quote BoomerangWombat:
    Quote HOT PINK:

lol, you're good!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list