List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Started by laurie6805 at 2007/08/14 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 06:01PM, Views: 1737, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2007/08/14 03:25PM
    Re: Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!
    JTsahottie

Phyllis so loves Jack you could totally see it in their scenes today. Won't be long now......

#32   2007/08/14 04:15PM
    mpaden2002

especially when he said he thinks of phyllis and summer like his own family. Hello!!!

#33   2007/08/14 05:15PM
    wowbabyits2007

I think Phyll & Jack should remain close friends, their time has run its course.

I think Phyllis should go after Victor with all his power and money...AND she should do it just to get back at Nicki, Victoria, and Nick. LOL...she'd be the boss and the new stepmom. That would be some drama!

#34   2007/08/14 05:20PM
    Liz_77

Quote wowbabyits2007: I think Phyll & Jack should remain close friends, their time has run its course.

I think Phyllis should go after Victor with all his power and money...AND she should do it just to get back at Nicki, Victoria, and Nick. LOL...she'd be the boss and the new stepmom. That would be some drama!

haha - funny idea actually! would be interesting to see, though I doubt Victor will go for it. but who knows...

Anyway, I liked Phyllis and Jack together as well and I hope they get back together! Plus, I really want Shick to be back on...

#35   2007/08/14 07:36PM
    Passionist

I am glad Phyllis aswered Jack call!!!!

#36   2007/08/14 08:37PM
    laurie6805

Quote Liz_77:
    Quote wowbabyits2007: I think Phyll & Jack should remain close friends, their time has run its course.

haha - funny idea actually! would be interesting to see, though I doubt Victor will go for it. but who knows...

Anyway, I liked Phyllis and Jack together as well and I hope they get back together! Plus, I really want Shick to be back on...

Save the drama for the mama, step-mama that is!!! Imagine that, Phyllis being Nicks step-mom! But that won't happen, she will come back and her and Jack will hook up. We'll see how long Phyllis stays gone. Probably long enough for Summer to grow up some. It is hard having a baby on a soap.

#37   2007/08/14 08:44PM
    CandyLane5

Knowing LML this could be Sheila lol

#38   2007/08/14 08:48PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Delilah127: it's so obvious by today's eppy that Phyllis and Jack are soulmates. He moves her like no one else does. He knows how to reach down and grab her by her heart.

Won't be long now

Yup, Jack and Phyllis are soul mates. No one has ever understood Phyllis - warts and all - like Jack. He loves her anyway and doesn't judge her. Nick judges her because his real character would never condone, or excuse, the manipulative things she does; but that's who Phyllis is. The scene b/t Jack and Phyllis makes it crystal clear that these two should be together. He will always forgive her. I actually am ok with Phyllis when she's with Jack. PB and MS rocked that scene, as they do all their scenes together!

#39   2007/08/14 08:50PM
    Soulsistah

Quote wild-weasel:
    Quote Jake Austin: As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

Happy dumpping. Your gonna be there for a while..

GO SHICK GO!!!

ROTFLMOL!!! Go Shick!

#40   2007/08/15 06:48AM
    granny45

Phyllis answered Jack's call because he is a very good friend. She also talked to Micheal and to Nick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list