List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Started by laurie6805 at 2007/08/14 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 06:01PM, Views: 1733, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2007/08/14 11:51AM
    Re: Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!
    suegerry

I also like Phyllis always did....the most evil person on the show.....but liked her....liked her with Michael and then with Jack she was just so great.....I'm hoping with Jack she will reunite......Jack loves her and so does she, him....and Jack wants so badly to be Summer's dad and he will be....and the way he is so kind to Daniel....what a nice home the Abbott's estate will be .......

#22   2007/08/14 11:51AM
    laurie6805

Thanks for keeping this thread ON TOPIC!

#23   2007/08/14 11:58AM
    pdames4

Well at the risk of repeating myself Again, you all who've been around know that I've always thought Jack and Phyllis has the makings of a Real Super couple if TPTB would hook them up and give them some really meaty storylines. Phyllis woukld be so fierce and admirable for the most part if she is with Jack. I must say I really admired her character when she was with Jack.

#24   2007/08/14 12:10PM
    laurie6805

Quote pdames4: Well at the risk of repeating myself Again, you all who've been around know that I've always thought Jack and Phyllis has the makings of a Real Super couple if TPTB would hook them up and give them some really meaty storylines. Phyllis woukld be so fierce and admirable for the most part if she is with Jack. I must say I really admired her character when she was with Jack.

Phyllis is just as sassy and savvy as Jack. They would make an awesome couple, even a super couple. But TPTB need to write some S/L's with substance and keep some of these couples together for awhile. It is refreshing to turn on a soap and see a couple still together. As I have mentioned before on other threads, I had stop watching for several years and when I returned to Y/R it was pretty cool to still see Victory and Nikki. So, my wish list is Shick and Phack!!!

#25   2007/08/14 12:17PM
    mpaden2002

mine too. jack and phyllis will be back together.

#26   2007/08/14 01:15PM
    laurie6805

So now we sit and wait on the writer!!!

#27   2007/08/14 01:37PM
    breadnbutter

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote carlotta1960:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Jake Austin: As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

Nobody is talking about Shick in this thread Please dont come in and start up the chain reaction of Phick/Shick bickering in this thread

iight but she did mention shick in her post so i just responded to that. But anyways i love PHACK!!!!!!!

I am confused. Shouldn't the Phack and Shick fans be on the same side? If so, why would they argue?

Not necessarily, I'm pro-PHACK, pro-SHAD! I think Nick needs someone new in his life.

I know the perfect woman HEATHER STEVENS

i was thinking of the doctor who saved nick in the woods... she seemed to stare into his eyes an awful lot.

#28   2007/08/14 01:45PM
    laurie6805

Logan disappeared just a quick as she came. Pro Shick, Pro Phack

#29   2007/08/14 03:17PM
    wild-weasel

Quote Jake Austin: As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

Happy dumpping. Your gonna be there for a while..

GO SHICK GO!!!

#30   2007/08/14 03:19PM
    Jake Austin

Quote wild-weasel:

Happy dumpping. Your gonna be there for a while..

GO SHICK GO!!!

Sorry to disapoint you but i will not be "dumping" but i hope u have fun crying in ur beer.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list