List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Started by laurie6805 at 2007/08/14 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 06:01PM, Views: 1791, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/14 10:49AM
    Re: Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!
    Revasfan

Not really. But I don't think they were arguing.

I'm a Phack, but I won't be Shick until Nick gets a character makeover.

#12   2007/08/14 10:51AM
    StaceyT

Quote Revasfan: Not really. But I don't think they were arguing.

No they were not agruing, but could have been a precursor to a bickering match lol

We all need a "Phack attack" lol

#13   2007/08/14 10:54AM
    Revasfan

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Revasfan: Not really. But I don't think they were arguing.

No they were not agruing, but could have been a precursor to a bickering match lol

We all need a "Phack attack" lol

Yes we certainly do!

#14   2007/08/14 10:55AM
    laurie6805

Quote carlotta1960:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Jake Austin: As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

Nobody is talking about Shick in this thread Please dont come in and start up the chain reaction of Phick/Shick bickering in this thread

iight but she did mention shick in her post so i just responded to that. But anyways i love PHACK!!!!!!!

I am confused. Shouldn't the Phack and Shick fans be on the same side? If so, why would they argue?

Yes, Phack and Shick fans should be on the same side. But anyway, getting back to the chemistry Jack and Phyllis always has. Jack gets so senitmental when it comes to Phyllis. She WILL answer his call but wants to ignore Nicks and Michaels. Jack knows how to emotionally reach Phyllis as well as telephonically!!! I love seeing Jacks sentimental side and Phyllis brings it out in him!!!

#15   2007/08/14 11:06AM
    aym0402

Quote carlotta1960:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Jake Austin: As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

Nobody is talking about Shick in this thread Please dont come in and start up the chain reaction of Phick/Shick bickering in this thread

iight but she did mention shick in her post so i just responded to that. But anyways i love PHACK!!!!!!!

I am confused. Shouldn't the Phack and Shick fans be on the same side? If so, why would they argue?

Not necessarily, I'm pro-PHACK, pro-SHAD! I think Nick needs someone new in his life.

#16   2007/08/14 11:10AM
    Jake Austin

Quote aym0402:
    Quote carlotta1960:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:

Not necessarily, I'm pro-PHACK, pro-SHAD! I think Nick needs someone new in his life.

I know the perfect woman HEATHER STEVENS

#17   2007/08/14 11:41AM
    Delilah127

it's so obvious by today's eppy that Phyllis and Jack are soulmates. He moves her like no one else does. He knows how to reach down and grab her by her heart.

Won't be long now

#18   2007/08/14 11:42AM
    Revasfan

Now I'm tearing up...

#19   2007/08/14 11:44AM
    laurie6805

Quote Revasfan: Now I'm tearing up...

It's because of Jack. If he loves Phyllis, than I'll LIKE Phyllis. He can keep Red in check! LOL

#20   2007/08/14 11:47AM
    SndrElkins

Quote Delilah127: it's so obvious by today's eppy that Phyllis and Jack are soulmates. He moves her like no one else does. He knows how to reach down and grab her by her heart.

Won't be long now

I agree.They will be together again i think it will happen.They make great drama and keep ya on your toes

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list