List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!

Started by laurie6805 at 2007/08/14 10:09AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 06:01PM, Views: 1835, Replies: 56
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/14 10:09AM
    Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!
    laurie6805

I don't care what anyone says. It is obvious that Phyllis loves Jack. She saw on the caller ID that it was Jack and she anwered it. He is good for her and she brings out a softer side in him. He loves her too. She and Nick are never like that. They are just about sex. Phyllis and Jack need to get together just like Shick. !!!!! I can almost like Phyllis when she is with Jack. LOL

#2   2007/08/14 10:13AM
    Re: Phyllis answers Jacks phone calls!
    StaceyT

Quote laurie6805: I don't care what anyone says. It is obvious that Phyllis loves Jack. She saw on the caller ID that it was Jack and she anwered it. He is good for her and she brings out a softer side in him. He loves her too. She and Nick are never like that. They are just about sex. Phyllis and Jack need to get together just like Shick. !!!!! I can almost like Phyllis when she is with Jack. LOL

I agree, I always liked Jack and Phyllis together! They do work well together IMO!

#3   2007/08/14 10:15AM
    Snizzle

Jack has it BAD Phyllis always has...those two are AWESOME together!!!!! U see all that emotion that went thru Jack's eyes?? LMAO his world was ending knowing Phyllis and SUmmer were gonna be gone LOLOL
    PHACK ROCKS!

#4   2007/08/14 10:16AM
    SndrElkins

Quote Snizzle: Jack has it BAD Phyllis always has...those two are AWESOME together!!!!! U see all that emotion that went thru Jack's eyes?? LMAO his world was ending knowing Phyllis and SUmmer were gonna be gone LOLOL
    PHACK ROCKS!

I agree.Jack has always loved Phyllis.They are great together.

#5   2007/08/14 10:16AM
    Jake Austin

As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

#6   2007/08/14 10:17AM
    StaceyT

Quote Jake Austin: As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

Nobody is talking about Shick in this thread Please dont come in and start up the chain reaction of Phick/Shick bickering in this thread

#7   2007/08/14 10:19AM
    Revasfan

I know right? We want the Phack love.

#8   2007/08/14 10:19AM
    Jake Austin

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Jake Austin: As much as i love phick i love phack also but i think i love phick more..... Jack and Phyllis definitely work and their scenes really move me as for shick their scenes just move me to the bathroom.

Nobody is talking about Shick in this thread Please dont come in and start up the chain reaction of Phick/Shick bickering in this thread

iight but she did mention shick in her post so i just responded to that. But anyways i love PHACK!!!!!!!

#9   2007/08/14 10:45AM
    StaceyT

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:

iight but she did mention shick in her post so i just responded to that. But anyways i love PHACK!!!!!!!

You know exactly what I mean

#10   2007/08/14 10:48AM
    carlotta1960

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote StaceyT:

I am confused. Shouldn't the Phack and Shick fans be on the same side? If so, why would they argue?

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list