List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis' explanation for what happened (spoiler)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis' explanation for what happened (spoiler)

Started by JavaGurl at 2012/06/18 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/21 09:02AM, Views: 12623, Replies: 153
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/06/18 01:43PM
    Re: Phyllis' explanation for what happened (spoiler)
    jackly

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote jackly: Is it a rewrite though? The show does that a lot. The new interpretation of what happened.

No no rewrite Phyllis rented a car to run down and kill Christine. She wanted her dead unfortunatly Paul was with Christine. Phyllis is an attempted murder the story has not been changed. And the only lies are coming out of Phylliss' mouth.

I know what she did and how it happened. What I am saying is, the writers take great liberty with history and maybe this is what they want us to believe now.

#42   2012/06/18 01:51PM
    Resting

Quote jackly:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote jackly: Is it a rewrite though? The show does that a lot. The new interpretation of what happened.

No no rewrite Phyllis rented a car to run down and kill Christine. She wanted her dead unfortunatly Paul was with Christine. Phyllis is an attempted murder the story has not been changed. And the only lies are coming out of Phylliss' mouth.

I know what she did and how it happened. What I am saying is, the writers take great liberty with history and maybe this is what they want us to believe now.

I don't think it's a rewrite because Daniel says the eye witnesses saw the car going directly toward Christine & Paul. In the newest SID the writer says that Phyllis is going back to her old ways to keep this from coming out so I assume that is spinning things to Daniel to make him think she's still this great person. I truely wonder if the writers aren't going to have Phyllis use Daniel to kill Daisy like some crazy women do in real life when they want to get rid of someone.

#43   2012/06/18 01:54PM
    Resting

Quote JavaGurl: This is verbatim.

I just wanted to scare her.

I tried to swerve. There was nowhere to go.

Honestly, I didn't mean to hurt them.

I swear it was an accident. It was an accident.

Daniel said,
    "According to eyewitnesses, the car headed straight for the victims, the lack of skid marks supports accounts that the driver made no attempt to slow down and in fact accelerated as he or she approached Ms. Blair and Mr. Williams."

It's not how it happened. It's not what happened.

I don't care what they say. It didn't happen like that. I don't care what they say.

I tried to stop. I tried. I put my foot on the brake, it was the gas. People do that all the time. I was confused.

Daniel says, "you tried to cover it up."

Of course I did. Of course I tried to cover it up. Everybody knew that I hated Christine.

Daniel says, "enough to kill her?"

No! No! I don't care what it looks like. I freaked out Daniel, I panicked. You know what that's like [crying starting]. C'mon you've done that. You've done that too.... when you don't know what to do. Everybody knew that I hated that woman. I couldn't go back. I couldn't go back. I was frightened just like you were frightened after Cassie's accident.

Daniel: That was different.

No, it's not different except one thing. One thing was different. You had me. I had your back. I was there for you the entire time Daniel. Back then, I had nobody.

I did not try to kill Paul and Christine. I swear to you. I did not try to kill them.

All I can say is what a lying Bit*h!! I guess now her fans can stop saying this nutjob is a great mother and owes up to her mistakes.

Totally low to use Cassie to get to Daniel!

#44   2012/06/18 01:57PM
    jackly

Quote Resting:
    Quote jackly:
    Quote yandrfan99:

I don't think it's a rewrite because Daniel says the eye witnesses saw the car going directly toward Christine & Paul. In the newest SID the writer says that Phyllis is going back to her old ways to keep this from coming out so I assume that is spinning things to Daniel to make him think she's still this great person. I truely wonder if the writers aren't going to have Phyllis use Daniel to kill Daisy like some crazy women do in real life when they want to get rid of someone.

You guys make good points. I was just playing devil's advocate a little. I am excited to see what is going to happen with everyone involved.

#45   2012/06/18 02:00PM
    countryMomof4

I am not surprised in the least that she is lying and trying to emotionally manipulate Daniel. This is who she has always been. a schemer and a selfish opportunist .

Great scene- the look on Daniel's face was terrific!!!

#46   2012/06/18 02:12PM
    mzsongs

Quote Starlight77: What an awful WITCH to use emotional Blackmail, to get her son's sympathetic ear! Notice how manipuliative and underlying defensive she is. To say to him, that she had his back during Cassie, but no one was there for her back then is so wrong to even try to compare the two. Phyllis knows damn well she intended to try to kill Christine, and is in no way an equal comparision to what happened with Daniel and Cassie. Its stuff like this that makes me rank Phyllis right up there with the #1 worse mom ever, because she is SELFISH to the core!.
    I USE TO FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER & JUST LIKE NICK BELIEVE EVERY WORD THAT CAME OUT OF THIS WITCH MOUTH!! BUT NOW I I SEE HER IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WAY, TO ACTUALLY EVEN LET THOSE,WORDS COME OUT OF HER MOUTH TO HER SON WAS HORRIBLE!! WHAT A B!TCH! BUT I MUST SAY I LOVE THIS ACTRESS BUT CERTAINLY NOT HER ROLES AT THIS POINT!

And I wish she would STOP repeating herself! ....It's so annoying, It's so annoying.....lol

#47   2012/06/18 02:24PM
    mzsongs

SORRY STARLIGHT77 I DIDN'T REALIZE I COMBINED OUR COMMENTS, NEW TO THE BOARD... MY BAD :-(

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/18 02:28PM
    #48   2012/06/18 02:28PM
    trixie60

Quote rediculous: Come on people, did anyone really expect her to own up to anything. She never owns her faults she is the biggest phony ever.

I agree, Red, Phyllis will not admit her wrongdoings no matter what she is accused of. But she may have too if convicted of attempted murder. I feel sorry for Daniel now that she tries to mannipulate him in on this. Phyllis is not a good mother, nor is she trying to change. If she were, she would admit to everyone that she in fact tried to murder two people.

#49   2012/06/18 02:39PM
    bukopandan

Quote trixie60:
    Quote rediculous: Come on people, did anyone really expect her to own up to anything. She never owns her faults she is the biggest phony ever.

I agree, Red, Phyllis will not admit her wrongdoings no matter what she is accused of. But she may have too if convicted of attempted murder. I feel sorry for Daniel now that she tries to mannipulate him in on this. Phyllis is not a good mother, nor is she trying to change. If she were, she would admit to everyone that she in fact tried to murder two people.

she really is an embarrassment. parents should lead by example. her example is the worst. and this is a middle-aged woman. how pathetic.

#50   2012/06/18 02:59PM
    Its not real

Quote jtb1974:

If they planned on doing a re-write they wouldn't have mentioned in this episode that all eye witnesses saw the car aimed right at Christine and that it speeding up the closer it got to her. I had to laugh at Phyllis's excuse to that though. She said she hit the brakes but it was the gas instead lol.

None of which explains why, after she hit them, she left them lying in the road and drove away instead of going back to help and calling an ambulance. And this is the woman who is so judgemental of Daisy not running back into the apartment to help Phyllis. I sure hope that Danile picks up on the irony in that little parallel.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list