List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/08/14 07:43AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 07:51PM, Views: 4650, Replies: 194
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #181   2007/08/14 08:15PM
    Re: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....
    Soulsistah

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote loveitloveitloveit: OKay Jake Austin thanks for the compliment. I hope you are talking as bad about Phyllis after today, since she will be talking to Jack about back in the day when they would have sex and not come out of their room for days. She is no better than Sharon in the sex and flirting department, but I bet you all will have an excuse for Phyllis.

You know it lol Truth of the matter they are both morally inadequate Dont know why so many bicker about it (myself included) Sharon and Phyllis are neither role models or saints lol. Its a soap and they both have dirty laundry, like the rest of the residents of Genoa city
    I will always prefer Sharon to Phyllis, and Phyllis fans will always prefer Phyllis to Sharon
    I think in some way, the fans connect with a character through life experiences of their own in some way and thats why they are so passionate about their favorites. I can relate to Sharon, although I'm nothing like her. I like intimacy versus raw passion. ect

Bedroomeyes - by far, this is the best thread of the day, IMO! I'm just mad I had to work and couldn't join in until now. Your post is absolutely perfect - dead on again.

ilovit - you too - kudos. What a beautiful post you wrote differentiating the difference b/t Shick and Phick and why some people are entrenched in their views of each couple. I personally agree with you. I want to see love, deep, abiding love, tenderness, caring, gentleness, common values, as well as passionate sex. I just finished watching the vault scenes b/t S&N for like the dozenth time - I just can't get enough because they embody the abiding love and tenderness that makes them so sweet and have what made them endure for 10 years. JM & SC are so natural together in their scenes it adds so much realism to Sharon and Nick - they behave like real couples who are deeply in love do. I never, ever saw anything close to that with Phick. Raw sexual passion, yes, deep abiding love - the kind of love where a mans shows he cherishes a woman by the tender touches, gentle kisses - never. Phick was about hot sex and, as iloveit correctly pointed out, IMO, that's what a lot of people confuse for love. Lustful passion will fade, but a deep commitment and understanding of one another is what lasting love is made of. That's what Shick had, still have, and will always have.

Bring back the romance, bring back Shick

#182   2007/08/14 08:21PM
    Eppy

Quote Latricia:
    Quote klindsey54: I read these posts from people who support Nick and Sharon and wonder how long they have been watching the show. I have been watching this show for as along as I can remember and Nick and Sharon have always been a crappy couple. Nick cheated on Sharon with Grace twice. Sharon then cheated on Nick with Diego and then left town and could not be found anywhere and Cassie was in the hospital after falling in the frozen pond and almost drowning. Sharon abandoned both of her children because of her own selfish needs. While gone she met Cameron Kirsten in a bar, had sex with him and THEN her beat her. There marriage was over long before Phyllis came along. All Sharon and Nick had were children and sex! They spent most of there marriage trying to get even with each other for cheating. Nick was a jerk before Phyllis came along. He was serious all the time and was a butt. Phyllis brought out another side of Nick, a playful fun, loving side that hadn't been seen in years and years. I love Nick and Phyllis and if the writers continue writing these horrible storylines this great show will no longer be the #1 daytime drama. After all they did "tie" with Guiding Light for best drama at the daytime Emmys this year. Y&R didn't used to have to share the spotlight. The writers need rethink these crazy storylines. Don't even get me started on Lily and Devon! That storyline is right out of the incestuous Bold and the Beautiful!

Bravo!!!
    I wonder why Y&R was the top daytime drama for years and years BEFORE the Nick and Phyllis storyline was formulated. Why would we believe that just because that particular storyline is being dropped that that would cause the rating to plumet. Don't forget - the shared Emmy with GL was during the time the Nick and Phyllis storyline was in full swing. How should we figure that one out??

#183   2007/08/14 08:24PM
    Latricia

Quote bubble303:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote Jake Austin: Some shick fans will grasp onto anything. Nick only wants sharon because he has amnesia from what i can remember he walked onto that plane in love with phyllis and the only reason he didn't walk off in love with her is because of AMNESIA!!!!! otherwise he would be in love with PHYLLIS!!!!!!!!!

Nice post Jake Austin and full of true facts.

Absolutely true!

And I'm telling u that Nick is faking...

I'm not surprised at all fake is his middle name.
    Nicholas Fake Newman.

#184   2007/08/14 08:42PM
    laurie6805

Quote Latricia:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote Jake Austin: Some shick fans will grasp onto anything. Nick only wants sharon because he has amnesia from what i can remember he walked onto that plane in love with phyllis and the only reason he didn't walk off in love with her is because of AMNESIA!!!!! otherwise he would be in love with PHYLLIS!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely true!

Nicholas Fake Newman.

Here, here, we all know the reason he didn't walk off in love with Phyllis is because the plane crashed, he ended up with amnesia, and now realizes (without being in a sexually explicit position with Phyllis) that Phyllis is messed up. He realizes he loves Sharon, always has and always will. Granted, he is a phoney baloney sometimes and ends up in comprimising situations like a lot of men, but low and behold, he has seen the light. IMO

#185   2007/08/14 09:14PM
    Soulsistah

Quote laurie6805:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Latricia:

Absolutely true!

Nicholas Fake Newman.

Here, here, we all know the reason he didn't walk off in love with Phyllis is because the plane crashed, he ended up with amnesia, and now realizes (without being in a sexually explicit position with Phyllis) that Phyllis is messed up. He realizes he loves Sharon, always has and always will. Granted, he is a phoney baloney sometimes and ends up in comprimising situations like a lot of men, but low and behold, he has seen the light. IMO

Amen! He was blind, but now he sees!! Go Shick!!

#186   2007/08/14 09:21PM
    CandyLane5

Nick was going through that phase called: "The Seven Year Itch"

#187   2007/08/15 12:19AM
    TiffanyWylie

I disagree. Phyllis and Nick are the greatest. All it ever really takes is that first spark and they have it. Sharon is boring, obnoxious and irritating. She thinks it's all Nicks fault. She may forget but he wasn't the only one having an affair. Whether she slept with Brad or not, she wanted to and was in her every thought. Phyllis brings out the best in Nick and Noah. They should be together. Nick will never have as much fun with that old stick in the mud Sharon the way he does with Phyllis. Let Sharon have Jack or better yet, no one at all. The way she's been acting as if she did nothing wrong in that marriage, that's exactly what she deserves. Actually, I think Jack is too good for her. Give her someone who will make her realize what she had before she "FELL" for Brad. She and Brad deserve each other. They are both snakes. She surely doesn't deserve Nick.

#188   2007/08/15 05:19AM
    Jake Austin

Quote bubble303:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Latricia:

Absolutely true!

why would he want to be with sharon??? she aint no prize she aint nothin.

#189   2007/08/15 05:21AM
    Jake Austin

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote laurie6805:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Latricia:

Absolutely true!

Nicholas Fake Newman.

Amen! He was blind, but now he sees!! Go Shick!!

he's blind?? from what i can remember he could see he was in love with phyllis u know it.

#190   2007/08/15 06:50AM
    miss vicky

oh my!! he would be better of with sharon you say? well in that case he is just gonna have to accept getting cheated on ALL the time then!!!!sharons #1 past time on the y&r

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list