List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/08/14 07:43AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 07:51PM, Views: 5479, Replies: 194
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #161   2007/08/14 04:35PM
    Re: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....
    sharonscool

Do Phick fans really “care” if Nick & Phyllis get it back on again or not? I think U just want Nick back with Phyllis purely so Sharon CAN'T have him. (come on admit it!! )

How many of you think that Phyllis was “truly” happy with Nick (In comparison to her Love with Jack which was passionate as well as trusting, Safe & Loving).

If you guys want your Phyl with Nick, get ready for more lies, keeping secrets, lack of trust, phyl worrying constantly about Nick leaving her, Her not being able to confide in him, and her going to confide in her Ex-Jack or Michael all the time, etc…I find it strange that you guys would love her to be in that kind of relationship. Or did you just watch them for the Sex?

Nick keeps saying what a jerk he was for going off with Phyllis, She is not his type, he went to court out of “obligation” and after being Bullied by Michael to go. Basically there is nothing left of Phick anymore .
    She can see it…he can see it…so why do you guys still want them back together? The only thing Phyllis is trying to rekindle is the Sex they had - because that is ALL they had! Nick didn't run to phyllis for a serious & meaningful relationship, he kept running to her for sex only.

And everyone is getting all fired up about Sharon & Phyllis, but Nick seems To Get off scott free! As cute as he is, he’s actually the cause of the whole mess, so why not Be mad at him!

#162   2007/08/14 05:04PM
    wowbabyits2007

Quote Bedroomeyes: Let me say before I start, that what Nick and Sharon did was wrong, no two ways about it. BUT, just watching Nick and how he looked at Sharon, his body language, the way he gently touched Sharon, I NEVER saw that with Phyl/Nick. I never saw truly deep feelings between the two, I saw the raw animal instinct they shared, I saw the worst come out of both of them, but I never saw, gentleness, genuine caring and loving gestures, as I saw with Nick/Sharon.

NOW, don't get me wrong, I still think that Nick DOES NOT deserve to get Sharon back, as a matter of fact, I'm loving how he now has to stand back and watch Sharon waltz off in another man's arms, going home with another man, sharing her bed with another man. I tell ya, it's oh so sweet to see Nick envious of Sharon and Jack and totally disgusted by what he has to go home to, couldnt have happened to a more deserving guy.

But as an observation and as just one more example of how I never saw Nick as LOVING Phyllis, just lusting her. The interaction between the two are totally opposite of his with Sharon, there's no depth, no real unspoken chemistry. Nick and Sharon just happened, it's never forced or pure sexaul, it's always been based on deep affectionate love, Nick's loved Sharon he entire adult life, and I didn't see that as any different than what I saw yesterday.

When Nick asked Sharon to just lay beside him, he was saying if that's all I can have, I'll glady take it. Nick was saying we don't have to have sex, that it's more than physical what he truly feels for Sharon, never saw that with Phyllis. It was always clawing at each other, ripping off clothes and letting their wild side take over. Now Nick and Sharon have also shared some very hot passionate out of control moments, but the base of their relationship was like what they did yesterday in that vault. Nick could be happy and very satified just having Sharon lay beside him, just holding her, it was so comfortable to him, til he drifted off to sleep dreaming about them being together.

Phyllis will never, ever be able to compete with that, lust verses love, never wins out and phyllis is now finding that out. Nick's love for Sharon never left, he selfishly and cruely neglected and took her for granted, but you can see it his face, his eyes, his smile, he's love for Sharon is so much deeper than anything he ever had with Phyllis and it's good to see Phyllis realize what she was giving Nick, he could have gotten of any corner.

OMG...sooooo, well said. Nick and Phyllis together was enough to make me turn it on mute everytime I walked in the room. I have been a long time viewer and the chick is a crook, murderer, bad mother--to Daniel, husband stealer, and she uses sex to get her way. It was only a matter of time when the sex wore off for Nick. I mean come on, look at Sharon, not only her beauty but her character in not faking back injuries, not running over people, not blackmailing people, and oh yeah, she actually has friends other than males. You go Sharon, I'm loving it!!!

#163   2007/08/14 05:43PM
    4jari

Everyone needs to stop bashing each other. It a soap everything is fiction/ make believe get over it

I understand that everyone has their opinion. If you don't like someone one that ok.Get over it stop bashing others.

#164   2007/08/14 05:49PM
    wowbabyits2007

Quote 4jari: Everyone needs to stop bashing each other. It a soap everything is fiction/ make believe get over it

I understand that everyone has their opinion. If you don't like someone one that ok.Get over it stop bashing others.

LOL..we're all havin' fun. It'll be okay, this is SoapWorld drama and talk to get away from our own real sad lives--otherwise none of us would be on here at 8:50 at night. LOL again!!!

#165   2007/08/14 05:56PM
    pfoster191

Quote granny45: That's funny because I saw it all the time, every time they were together. The chemistry between Phyllis and Nick was so strong - I've never seen it on another Y&R couple.

I agree, I used to think of Nick as boring with Sharon, but when he was flirting and hitting on Phyllis he starting smiling and he was a changed man. I like the 2 of them together. I am glad he went after Phyllis. The timing was just right for Phyllis. She had left Jack because she was unsure of her feelings for him at that time. Nick walked up at just the right time. He is alive with her!!!!
    Patti

#166   2007/08/14 06:31PM
    wowbabyits2007

Quote pfoster191:
    Quote granny45: That's funny because I saw it all the time, every time they were together. The chemistry between Phyllis and Nick was so strong - I've never seen it on another Y&R couple.

I agree, I used to think of Nick as boring with Sharon, but when he was flirting and hitting on Phyllis he starting smiling and he was a changed man. I like the 2 of them together. I am glad he went after Phyllis. The timing was just right for Phyllis. She had left Jack because she was unsure of her feelings for him at that time. Nick walked up at just the right time. He is alive with her!!!!
    Patti

AND, just like every other love affair, the "magic" wears off after a year or two (even if a love child is produced) and the person realizes the "new thing" is not as fun and exciting as what they first thought in the honeymoon period. So easy to figure out. Nick's exciting romp is no match for his true love. Hopefully he gains his memory back and still wants out! I loved it when Brad said "did Nick find out that he's married to Phyllis yet?" LOL, that was priceless!

#167   2007/08/14 06:41PM
    Amy Mistretta

Quote 4jari: Everyone needs to stop bashing each other. It a soap everything is fiction/ make believe get over it

Hi 4jari,

Welcome to Soaps.com. Not to worry, everyone respects the opinions of others here and we have moderators to make sure everyone is following guidelines

Join the debate, I look forward to your thoughts
    Amy
    Y&R Editor

#168   2007/08/14 06:41PM
    PLC02

:)

I totally agree 100%!

#169   2007/08/14 06:44PM
    ILuvNY

Quote PLC02:

I totally agree 100%!

It was called sex...plain and simple. Nothing romantic there....she bit her nails and giggled, and he all but disappeared into the background in his sex stupor.

#170   2007/08/14 07:40PM
    Puss

First of all I agree that Nick really did love Phyllis and I think they were great together - everyone was talking about them and the Y&R - they really made the show hot while they were together. I too agree that Nick became fun and likeable with Phyllis and now he is really driving me crazy - boring and a jerk

Secondly my beef is not whether or not Nick loved Sharon - but all of a sudden Sharon loves Nick - I thought her real love was Brad They had something special and when she went off the cliff the last person she thought of was not her son Noah, not Nick but BRAD Now suddenly she feels safe with Nick - come on people!

Finally - even though I know it's not going to happen but Nich and Phyllis kick ass

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list