List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/08/14 07:43AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 07:51PM, Views: 5399, Replies: 194
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #151   2007/08/14 03:35PM
    Re: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....
    Latricia

Quote Jake Austin: Some shick fans will grasp onto anything. Nick only wants sharon because he has amnesia from what i can remember he walked onto that plane in love with phyllis and the only reason he didn't walk off in love with her is because of AMNESIA!!!!! otherwise he would be in love with PHYLLIS!!!!!!!!!

Nice post Jake Austin and full of true facts.

#152   2007/08/14 03:36PM
    Jake Austin

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Jake Austin: Some shick fans will grasp onto anything. Nick only wants sharon because he has amnesia from what i can remember he walked onto that plane in love with phyllis and the only reason he didn't walk off in love with her is because of AMNESIA!!!!! otherwise he would be in love with PHYLLIS!!!!!!!!!

..and the way it goes....well the guy can still fall in love with someone else and never want to be in love with who he was with before.....I guess....and that's exactly what he's doing now...........as we can all see.

#153   2007/08/14 03:37PM
    Jake Austin

Quote Latricia:

thxs amigo

#154   2007/08/14 03:37PM
    granny45

Quote Latricia:

Absolutely true!

#155   2007/08/14 03:38PM
    SndrElkins

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote suegerry:

..and the way it goes....well the guy can still fall in love with someone else and never want to be in love with who he was with before.....I guess....and that's exactly what he's doing now...........as we can all see.

Whats with all the

#156   2007/08/14 03:41PM
    suegerry

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote suegerry:

Whats with all the

Confusion I guess.....

#157   2007/08/14 03:41PM
    SndrElkins

Quote suegerry:
    Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote suegerry:

Whats with all the

Confusion I guess.....

Not me i understand your post.

#158   2007/08/14 03:43PM
    bubble303

Quote granny45:
    Quote Latricia:

Absolutely true!

And I'm telling u that Nick is faking...

#159   2007/08/14 03:48PM
    granny45

Quote suegerry:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote wild-weasel:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Jake Austin: Have you noticed that ever since phyllis interefered with shick they are on magazines?? They were never talked about this much before phyllis. OUR GIRL PHYLLIS IS THE BEST!! Before phyllis, nick was just victors son and sharon was nobody. and now phyllis came and sharon is actually somebody and NIck IS PHYLLIS' WIFE!!!! Phyllis is the queen bee!!! Before phyllis shick was nobody end of story.

Very true!

Good things do come to an end....

GO SHick GO!!!!

...and so do bad things.....and this bad thing has now ended....go Schick go....

Am i late or are u guys just assuming things??? I heard that nick and phyllis re-connect NOW WHAT!!!???

It ain't over 'till it's over! Nick still has amnesia - wait until he is well and then we will see who he decides he loves. Should be interesting!

Plese 'splain what does amnesia have to do with Nick getting back with Sharon....he remembers her and now he wants her back.....and tells her he loves her.....does amnesia block your mind that completely that you can no longer have feelings or emotions.....I'm confused (like Sharon)

Nick has Amnesia so he doesn't remember the last part of Sharon and his marriage, the part where it fell apart and they fell out of love with each other. He doesn't remember the strong love and deep feelings that he and Phyllis developed. The last two years of his life has been stolen from him and he has no memory of the deep feelings he developed for Phyllis during that time. That's what amnesia has to do with it!

#160   2007/08/14 04:00PM
    suegerry

I didn't think it was that hard to understand that a person can have amnesia and still fall in love....with someone....and now Nick is in love with Sharon....

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list