List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/08/14 07:43AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 07:51PM, Views: 4654, Replies: 194
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2007/08/14 12:40PM
    Re: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....
    Amy Mistretta

Hi everyone,
    As we all know, 'who' Nick belongs with means a lot to both Phyllis and Sharon fanbases alike. While I want you all to talk freely about how you perceive the intimacy between Sharon/Nick verses Phyllis/Nick, always respect those opinions of others and leave the bickering off the boards!

There's been way too many bad posts reported from this thread...

Thank you!
    Amy

#132   2007/08/14 12:40PM
    Revasfan

Okay!

#133   2007/08/14 12:41PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Jake Austin: This woman just can't keep her hormones in check. Trapped all but 2 hours and she's slopping spit with NIck. I bet she's going to kiss Jack with that same dirty mouth. Then she isn't truthful about the incident, but yet she's quick to tell everybody else's business. Even if she didn't pop open her legs (this time), she still is not being totally honest with Jack. She'll never change. Oh yeah, she is married right?

Well not to condone kissing but she does love Nick who still probably feels is her husband i didn't see anything at all nasty about that scene i thought it was tender and loving. Slopping spit and screwing was Phick. Oh yea and Phyllis hormones are all in check "RIGHT". That's why she slept with Nick while he was married to someone else. As far as i am concerned Sharon should stick it Phyllis good with this. But she has too much of heart to do that.

Please tell me - who was Phyllis married to when she slept with Nick

It doesn't matter NICK WAS MARRIED! It's wrong for even a single woman to pursue a MARRIED MAN!

It does matter to me - accusing Phyllis of cheating on her husband when she slept with Nick. Phyllis did not have a husband when she slept with Nick. Cheating on her husband is Sharon's "thing", not Phyllis'!!

It does so matter. NICK WAS MARRIED! Phyllis knew this she is JUST AS RESPONSIBLE. And correction Phyllis did cheat on her husband Danny Romalloti with Dr. Tim Ried. Remember that the who blackmail thing.

That was SO long ago I don't remember for sure if she did or not - But anyway, Sharon cheated on her husband MANY times, so it is definately a Sharon thing!! And by the way, NICK KNEW HE WAS MARRIED ALSO!!!! Not just Phyllis' fault here!

Every time a Phick support gets called on something they say why do they come back with "it was so long ago and I don't remember".. Come on it a characer you support.

The bio is there and this debate has been going on for over a year.

Soaps.com has a complete bio on this character.

#134   2007/08/14 02:12PM
    SnNfan

Quote Bedroomeyes: Let me say before I start, that what Nick and Sharon did was wrong, no two ways about it. BUT, just watching Nick and how he looked at Sharon, his body language, the way he gently touched Sharon, I NEVER saw that with Phyl/Nick. I never saw truly deep feelings between the two, I saw the raw animal instinct they shared, I saw the worst come out of both of them, but I never saw, gentleness, genuine caring and loving gestures, as I saw with Nick/Sharon.

NOW, don't get me wrong, I still think that Nick DOES NOT deserve to get Sharon back, as a matter of fact, I'm loving how he now has to stand back and watch Sharon waltz off in another man's arms, going home with another man, sharing her bed with another man. I tell ya, it's oh so sweet to see Nick envious of Sharon and Jack and totally disgusted by what he has to go home to, couldnt have happened to a more deserving guy.

But as an observation and as just one more example of how I never saw Nick as LOVING Phyllis, just lusting her. The interaction between the two are totally opposite of his with Sharon, there's no depth, no real unspoken chemistry. Nick and Sharon just happened, it's never forced or pure sexaul, it's always been based on deep affectionate love, Nick's loved Sharon he entire adult life, and I didn't see that as any different than what I saw yesterday.

When Nick asked Sharon to just lay beside him, he was saying if that's all I can have, I'll glady take it. Nick was saying we don't have to have sex, that it's more than physical what he truly feels for Sharon, never saw that with Phyllis. It was always clawing at each other, ripping off clothes and letting their wild side take over. Now Nick and Sharon have also shared some very hot passionate out of control moments, but the base of their relationship was like what they did yesterday in that vault. Nick could be happy and very satified just having Sharon lay beside him, just holding her, it was so comfortable to him, til he drifted off to sleep dreaming about them being together.

Phyllis will never, ever be able to compete with that, lust verses love, never wins out and phyllis is now finding that out. Nick's love for Sharon never left, he selfishly and cruely neglected and took her for granted, but you can see it his face, his eyes, his smile, he's love for Sharon is so much deeper than anything he ever had with Phyllis and it's good to see Phyllis realize what she was giving Nick, he could have gotten of any corner.

ICAM! You took the words right out of my mouth! Bravo!!!

#135   2007/08/14 02:17PM
    granny45

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Jake Austin: This woman just can't keep her hormones in check. Trapped all but 2 hours and she's slopping spit with NIck. I bet she's going to kiss Jack with that same dirty mouth. Then she isn't truthful about the incident, but yet she's quick to tell everybody else's business. Even if she didn't pop open her legs (this time), she still is not being totally honest with Jack. She'll never change. Oh yeah, she is married right?

Well not to condone kissing but she does love Nick who still probably feels is her husband i didn't see anything at all nasty about that scene i thought it was tender and loving. Slopping spit and screwing was Phick. Oh yea and Phyllis hormones are all in check "RIGHT". That's why she slept with Nick while he was married to someone else. As far as i am concerned Sharon should stick it Phyllis good with this. But she has too much of heart to do that.

Please tell me - who was Phyllis married to when she slept with Nick

It doesn't matter NICK WAS MARRIED! It's wrong for even a single woman to pursue a MARRIED MAN!

It does matter to me - accusing Phyllis of cheating on her husband when she slept with Nick. Phyllis did not have a husband when she slept with Nick. Cheating on her husband is Sharon's "thing", not Phyllis'!!

It does so matter. NICK WAS MARRIED! Phyllis knew this she is JUST AS RESPONSIBLE. And correction Phyllis did cheat on her husband Danny Romalloti with Dr. Tim Ried. Remember that the who blackmail thing.

That was SO long ago I don't remember for sure if she did or not - But anyway, Sharon cheated on her husband MANY times, so it is definately a Sharon thing!! And by the way, NICK KNEW HE WAS MARRIED ALSO!!!! Not just Phyllis' fault here!

Every time a Phick support gets called on something they say why do they come back with "it was so long ago and I don't remember".. Come on it a characer you support.

The bio is there and this debate has been going on for over a year.

Soaps.com has a complete bio on this character.

Forgive me for not remembering things exactly the way they happened about 20 years ago! I am not a young person anymore! Doesn't change the fact that this affair beginning was just as much Nick's fault as Phyllis'!

#136   2007/08/14 03:12PM
    wild-weasel

Quote Bedroomeyes: Let me say before I start, that what Nick and Sharon did was wrong, no two ways about it. BUT, just watching Nick and how he looked at Sharon, his body language, the way he gently touched Sharon, I NEVER saw that with Phyl/Nick. I never saw truly deep feelings between the two, I saw the raw animal instinct they shared, I saw the worst come out of both of them, but I never saw, gentleness, genuine caring and loving gestures, as I saw with Nick/Sharon.

NOW, don't get me wrong, I still think that Nick DOES NOT deserve to get Sharon back, as a matter of fact, I'm loving how he now has to stand back and watch Sharon waltz off in another man's arms, going home with another man, sharing her bed with another man. I tell ya, it's oh so sweet to see Nick envious of Sharon and Jack and totally disgusted by what he has to go home to, couldnt have happened to a more deserving guy.

But as an observation and as just one more example of how I never saw Nick as LOVING Phyllis, just lusting her. The interaction between the two are totally opposite of his with Sharon, there's no depth, no real unspoken chemistry. Nick and Sharon just happened, it's never forced or pure sexaul, it's always been based on deep affectionate love, Nick's loved Sharon he entire adult life, and I didn't see that as any different than what I saw yesterday.

When Nick asked Sharon to just lay beside him, he was saying if that's all I can have, I'll glady take it. Nick was saying we don't have to have sex, that it's more than physical what he truly feels for Sharon, never saw that with Phyllis. It was always clawing at each other, ripping off clothes and letting their wild side take over. Now Nick and Sharon have also shared some very hot passionate out of control moments, but the base of their relationship was like what they did yesterday in that vault. Nick could be happy and very satified just having Sharon lay beside him, just holding her, it was so comfortable to him, til he drifted off to sleep dreaming about them being together.

Phyllis will never, ever be able to compete with that, lust verses love, never wins out and phyllis is now finding that out. Nick's love for Sharon never left, he selfishly and cruely neglected and took her for granted, but you can see it his face, his eyes, his smile, he's love for Sharon is so much deeper than anything he ever had with Phyllis and it's good to see Phyllis realize what she was giving Nick, he could have gotten of any corner.

pretend that this is all caps...

omg, great post, and I love it.... i couldn't have said it any better, really.

ITA!!!!

#137   2007/08/14 03:13PM
    wild-weasel

Quote Jake Austin: You must be watching a different show PHICK are the hottest couple in daytime. And they are the most watched couple on Y&R and that is a fact.

If you say so, but you know what, PHick is dead, and i'm soooooo glad..

go SHICK go...!!

#138   2007/08/14 03:14PM
    Jake Austin

Quote wild-weasel:
    Quote Jake Austin: You must be watching a different show PHICK are the hottest couple in daytime. And they are the most watched couple on Y&R and that is a fact.

If you say so, but you know what, PHick is dead, and i'm soooooo glad..

go SHICK go...!!

since when are phick "dead"? Phick is still alive and kickin iight

#139   2007/08/14 03:15PM
    wild-weasel

Quote granny45:
    Quote Jake Austin: Have you noticed that ever since phyllis interefered with shick they are on magazines?? They were never talked about this much before phyllis. OUR GIRL PHYLLIS IS THE BEST!! Before phyllis, nick was just victors son and sharon was nobody. and now phyllis came and sharon is actually somebody and NIck IS PHYLLIS' WIFE!!!! Phyllis is the queen bee!!! Before phyllis shick was nobody end of story.

Very true!

Good things do come to an end....

GO SHick GO!!!!

#140   2007/08/14 03:16PM
    suegerry

Quote wild-weasel:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Jake Austin: Have you noticed that ever since phyllis interefered with shick they are on magazines?? They were never talked about this much before phyllis. OUR GIRL PHYLLIS IS THE BEST!! Before phyllis, nick was just victors son and sharon was nobody. and now phyllis came and sharon is actually somebody and NIck IS PHYLLIS' WIFE!!!! Phyllis is the queen bee!!! Before phyllis shick was nobody end of story.

Very true!

Good things do come to an end....

GO SHick GO!!!!

...and so do bad things.....and this bad thing has now ended....go Schick go....

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list