List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/08/14 07:43AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 07:51PM, Views: 5481, Replies: 194
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2007/08/14 12:29PM
    Re: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....
    Latricia

Quote Revasfan:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote suegerry: When it comes to Sharon people just hate this character or could it be jealousy of the actor who protrays her....hummm

i can't picture myself wearing a dress or have boobs so no. not jealous of the actor at all.

Now you got me cryin!!!

ROTFLMAO......

#122   2007/08/14 12:29PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Revasfan: I like the lust sparks.

Of course.

#123   2007/08/14 12:29PM
    suegerry

Quote aym0402:
    Quote suegerry: When it comes to Sharon people just hate this character or could it be jealousy of the actor who protrays her....hummm

Hate is such a strong word and no I am not jealous of Sharon Case or any other woman. I am not a fan of Sharon Collins Newman Abbott...future Carlton!

Yes its a very strong word....and too often used to comment about Sharon...I didn't say you or anyone is jealous of Sharon actor or character....just wondering why such hate all over this board....where Sharon is concerned.

#124   2007/08/14 12:30PM
    KeepingItReal

Hmmm is right!!

I think some just like them "evil" characters.

Sharon needs to go run over someone, switch some DNA, hack into computer systems, set a place a fire, etc....then they'll like her....oh yeah and have some "passional sex" (I think that's what they call it).

#125   2007/08/14 12:31PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Jake Austin: This woman just can't keep her hormones in check. Trapped all but 2 hours and she's slopping spit with NIck. I bet she's going to kiss Jack with that same dirty mouth. Then she isn't truthful about the incident, but yet she's quick to tell everybody else's business. Even if she didn't pop open her legs (this time), she still is not being totally honest with Jack. She'll never change. Oh yeah, she is married right?

Well not to condone kissing but she does love Nick who still probably feels is her husband i didn't see anything at all nasty about that scene i thought it was tender and loving. Slopping spit and screwing was Phick. Oh yea and Phyllis hormones are all in check "RIGHT". That's why she slept with Nick while he was married to someone else. As far as i am concerned Sharon should stick it Phyllis good with this. But she has too much of heart to do that.

Please tell me - who was Phyllis married to when she slept with Nick

It doesn't matter NICK WAS MARRIED! It's wrong for even a single woman to pursue a MARRIED MAN!

It does matter to me - accusing Phyllis of cheating on her husband when she slept with Nick. Phyllis did not have a husband when she slept with Nick. Cheating on her husband is Sharon's "thing", not Phyllis'!!

It does so matter. NICK WAS MARRIED! Phyllis knew this she is JUST AS RESPONSIBLE. And correction Phyllis did cheat on her husband Danny Romalloti with Dr. Tim Ried. Remember that the who blackmail thing.

#126   2007/08/14 12:32PM
    aym0402

Quote suegerry:
    Quote aym0402:

Hate is such a strong word and no I am not jealous of Sharon Case or any other woman. I am not a fan of Sharon Collins Newman Abbott...future Carlton!

Yes its a very strong word....and too often used to comment about Sharon...I didn't say you or anyone is jealous of Sharon actor or character....just wondering why such hate all over this board....where Sharon is concerned.

FTR, I never liked Sharon even when she and Nick were in high school; I tolerated her recently when she and Dru were friends but after Dru's death, I have no use for Sharon Collins.

#127   2007/08/14 12:34PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Jake Austin: This woman just can't keep her hormones in check. Trapped all but 2 hours and she's slopping spit with NIck. I bet she's going to kiss Jack with that same dirty mouth. Then she isn't truthful about the incident, but yet she's quick to tell everybody else's business. Even if she didn't pop open her legs (this time), she still is not being totally honest with Jack. She'll never change. Oh yeah, she is married right?

Well not to condone kissing but she does love Nick who still probably feels is her husband i didn't see anything at all nasty about that scene i thought it was tender and loving. Slopping spit and screwing was Phick. Oh yea and Phyllis hormones are all in check "RIGHT". That's why she slept with Nick while he was married to someone else. As far as i am concerned Sharon should stick it Phyllis good with this. But she has too much of heart to do that.

It doesn't matter NICK WAS MARRIED! It's wrong for even a single woman to pursue a MARRIED MAN!

It does matter to me - accusing Phyllis of cheating on her husband when she slept with Nick. Phyllis did not have a husband when she slept with Nick. Cheating on her husband is Sharon's "thing", not Phyllis'!!

It does so matter. NICK WAS MARRIED! Phyllis knew this she is JUST AS RESPONSIBLE. And correction Phyllis did cheat on her husband Danny Romalloti with Dr. Tim Ried. Remember that the who blackmail thing.

Amen!!

They know she bad, bad to the bone.

I just don't understand why they justify her criminal behaviour. She would sell them out too.

Look how she treated Michael and Lauren and then look who she's best buds with again and they continue to lie for her.

This is a character you love to hate.

She is what she is "evil".

It's all good. No sugar coating it here.

#128   2007/08/14 12:35PM
    granny45

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:

That was SO long ago I don't remember for sure if she did or not - But anyway, Sharon cheated on her husband MANY times, so it is definately a Sharon thing!! And by the way, NICK KNEW HE WAS MARRIED ALSO!!!! Not just Phyllis' fault here!

#129   2007/08/14 12:36PM
    Revasfan

Go easy on me guys...I was just crackin jokes...

#130   2007/08/14 12:38PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Revasfan: Go easy on me guys...I was just crackin jokes...

No worries it all good! Those who go beyond and take it another way are on their own.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list