List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....

Started by Bedroomeyes at 2007/08/14 07:43AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 07:51PM, Views: 5483, Replies: 194
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2007/08/14 12:14PM
    Re: Never Saw So Much Intimacy w/Phyl/Nick.....
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Jake Austin: This woman just can't keep her hormones in check. Trapped all but 2 hours and she's slopping spit with NIck. I bet she's going to kiss Jack with that same dirty mouth. Then she isn't truthful about the incident, but yet she's quick to tell everybody else's business. Even if she didn't pop open her legs (this time), she still is not being totally honest with Jack. She'll never change. Oh yeah, she is married right?

Well not to condone kissing but she does love Nick who still probably feels is her husband i didn't see anything at all nasty about that scene i thought it was tender and loving. Slopping spit and screwing was Phick. Oh yea and Phyllis hormones are all in check "RIGHT". That's why she slept with Nick while he was married to someone else. As far as i am concerned Sharon should stick it Phyllis good with this. But she has too much of heart to do that.

I'm sorry but sharon aint got no heart

Oh yes she does. She's never tried to kill people just to keep Nick unlike Phyllis did. Did play around with Noah's DNA. After a ONS with Brad she didn't keep on and on and on like someone else again. I mean come on now. When it comes to having heart between Sharon & Phyllis it's 10 to nothing now in the hobag category it's neck & neck Now as far as all the men they slept with it's completely equal so i don't know what your beef with Sharon really is based on. Hatred maybe.

#102   2007/08/14 12:15PM
    Revasfan

Your 'new one' has been ripped my friend. Ouch!!!

#103   2007/08/14 12:15PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Jake Austin: This woman just can't keep her hormones in check. Trapped all but 2 hours and she's slopping spit with NIck. I bet she's going to kiss Jack with that same dirty mouth. Then she isn't truthful about the incident, but yet she's quick to tell everybody else's business. Even if she didn't pop open her legs (this time), she still is not being totally honest with Jack. She'll never change. Oh yeah, she is married right?

Well not to condone kissing but she does love Nick who still probably feels is her husband i didn't see anything at all nasty about that scene i thought it was tender and loving. Slopping spit and screwing was Phick. Oh yea and Phyllis hormones are all in check "RIGHT". That's why she slept with Nick while he was married to someone else. As far as i am concerned Sharon should stick it Phyllis good with this. But she has too much of heart to do that.

Please tell me - who was Phyllis married to when she slept with Nick

It doesn't matter NICK WAS MARRIED! It's wrong for even a single woman to pursue a MARRIED MAN!

#104   2007/08/14 12:16PM
    Revasfan

Blame the doggie

#105   2007/08/14 12:16PM
    suegerry

When it comes to Sharon people just hate this character or could it be jealousy of the actor who protrays her....hummm

#106   2007/08/14 12:17PM
    Jake Austin

Quote suegerry: When it comes to Sharon people just hate this character or could it be jealousy of the actor who protrays her....hummm

i can't picture myself wearing a dress or have boobs so no. not jealous of the actor at all.

#107   2007/08/14 12:18PM
    Revasfan

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote suegerry: When it comes to Sharon people just hate this character or could it be jealousy of the actor who protrays her....hummm

i can't picture myself wearing a dress or have boobs so no. not jealous of the actor at all.

Now you got me cryin!!!

#108   2007/08/14 12:18PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote calliope: Wasn't Brad married when Sharon spent the night with him? Hey, Sharon & Phyllis both have shady pasts, we probably wouldn't care about watching them if they didn't. Phyllis much more colorful than Sharon. I saw that Nick had fun with Phyllis, something he & Sharon lost. They didn't try hard enough to care about each other after Cassie died. That often happens in real life too! I like Phyllis more than Sharon but I like her (Phyllis) better with Jack. She brought smiles to his life too!! Maybe I just live vicariously through Phyllis.
    I truly don't see any chemistry or sparks with Nick & Sharon.

That's your opinion i many others can see the love sparks. Some of us are not into lust sparks.

#109   2007/08/14 12:19PM
    Revasfan

I like the lust sparks.

#110   2007/08/14 12:19PM
    granny45

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:

Please tell me - who was Phyllis married to when she slept with Nick

It doesn't matter NICK WAS MARRIED! It's wrong for even a single woman to pursue a MARRIED MAN!

It does matter to me - accusing Phyllis of cheating on her husband when she slept with Nick. Phyllis did not have a husband when she slept with Nick. Cheating on her husband is Sharon's "thing", not Phyllis'!!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list