List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ted Shackleford's Rockin' Return to Y&R!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ted Shackleford's Rockin' Return to Y&R!

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/08/13 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/15 07:32PM, Views: 845, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/14 03:03PM
    Re: Ted Shackleford's Rockin' Return to Y&R!
    Valene

I was so excited to see Ted Back on the show. As some have said, he is a quality actor with so much more to give. I hope too that they keep him on for a very long time. He really brings something to the whole show. I notice when others interact with him they shine. Yea, we love TED

#12   2007/08/14 03:09PM
    golden retri...

Quote Valene: I was so excited to see Ted Back on the show. As some have said, he is a quality actor with so much more to give. I hope too that they keep him on for a very long time. He really brings something to the whole show. I notice when others interact with him they shine. Yea, we love TED

HIS CHARACTOR ''NOW WOULD BE PERFECT FOR 'JILL''. does anyone think that ''jeff is 'Cane's so called Uncle??

#13   2007/08/15 03:05PM
    ceetee2

Now that would be interesting!!!

#14   2007/08/15 03:11PM
    SouthernLady

Quote golden retrivers:
    Quote Valene: I was so excited to see Ted Back on the show. As some have said, he is a quality actor with so much more to give. I hope too that they keep him on for a very long time. He really brings something to the whole show. I notice when others interact with him they shine. Yea, we love TED

HIS CHARACTOR ''NOW WOULD BE PERFECT FOR 'JILL''. does anyone think that ''jeff is 'Cane's so called Uncle??

no......

i wish it would be tristan rogers from GH...Robert Scorpio

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/15 03:12PM
    #15   2007/08/15 03:59PM
    gommie

Quote brett 504: That is dumb beyond dumb. I wonder what the writers where thinking of when they did that. They should have just gotten him well. And left him as william, That story line they have now is just as bad as Dallas when bobby came back. From the dead.

I read somewhere that people with clout were so po'd that LML
    had Will die-they insisted she write him back in somehow-hence the evil twin--anyone else hear this?

#16   2007/08/15 05:22PM
    Eppy

Quote gommie:
    Quote brett 504: That is dumb beyond dumb. I wonder what the writers where thinking of when they did that. They should have just gotten him well. And left him as william, That story line they have now is just as bad as Dallas when bobby came back. From the dead.

I read somewhere that people with clout were so po'd that LML
    had Will die-they insisted she write him back in somehow-hence the evil twin--anyone else hear this?
    I haven't heard anything about the reason for his return, but I hope the rumor about being and 'evil' twin is just that - a rumor. I'd like to see him be a good guy, but a lot tougher and edgier than William. I'm just so glad he is back. He can bring so much to the show as a whole!!

#17   2007/08/15 05:27PM
    pfoster191

Quote BaileyBaby: Great to see a quality actor. (Someone over 30!) Hope the writers give him a solid story line and it lasts for awhile. He has so much good acting experience behind him !

Yayyy!!! A real grown-up. , ,

#18   2007/08/15 05:43PM
    Eppy

Quote pfoster191:
    Quote BaileyBaby: Great to see a quality actor. (Someone over 30!) Hope the writers give him a solid story line and it lasts for awhile. He has so much good acting experience behind him !

Yayyy!!! A real grown-up. , ,
    Yayyy too

#19   2007/08/15 06:15PM
    SouthernLady

gommie..i read it in tv guide that barbara bloom..a VP, i think, if CBS..."requested" of LML to bring back Ted S.

#20   2007/08/15 06:17PM
    MissHathaway

Quote SouthernLady: gommie..i read it in tv guide that barbara bloom..a VP, i think, if CBS..."requested" of LML to bring back Ted S.

"requested" is code for "cracked the whip"

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list