List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What Happened To Nick And Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Happened To Nick And Sharon?

Started by deceived at 2012/06/04 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/06 05:09PM, Views: 2611, Replies: 62
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/04 06:06PM
    What Happened To Nick And Sharon?
    deceived

They had all that hype about starting a new cosmetics line... and now we never see them in the office together... when they see each other in public, they don't talk business like the others do...

#2   2012/06/04 06:10PM
    Re: What Happened To Nick And Sharon?
    barkingdog

Quote deceived: They had all that hype about starting a new cosmetics line... and now we never see them in the office together... when they see each other in public, they don't talk business like the others do...

I want a job like that. Come and go as you please.

#3   2012/06/04 06:42PM
    Shicky

Quote deceived: They had all that hype about starting a new cosmetics line... and now we never see them in the office together... when they see each other in public, they don't talk business like the others do...

MAB hates Shick and has dropped that storyline.

#4   2012/06/04 06:47PM
    InCanada

Nick's new job is Phyllis's lackey, so no more corporate Nick. Sharon may be fired as Victor is upset with her. So I guess that SL has ended as quickly as it started.

Pity as I loved to see Sharon working.

#5   2012/06/04 06:48PM
    waters edge

I am wondering now if Victor will fire Sharon.

#6   2012/06/04 06:50PM
    Backstreet

I think that it was clear from the start that the division was a dummy division that they were suppose to make look ligit. I think that Sharon knew all along that it was a dummy division to compete with BON. Then Gen came back and the whole debacle came out about Jack suing and the way that Gen got the company to start with. Old Vic became focused on getting BON back and left Nick to basically run the dummy division. As for the family mattress pad, she has been taking off per old Vic because she has been playing his beck and call girl of late. This was never about Nick and Sharon. Lawd! This was always about the family mattress eventually doing old Vic. And after that happens I doubt that anyone will be seeing the mattress pad around the water cooler or anywhere else around Newman Enterprises. That air head is doing well to find the elevator since hers don't work and for that matter, after old Vic finishes with her, she will be lucky to still have a home to live in. Dumb is as dumb does and as I always say, she brought this all on herself. No woman is dumber than this broad. EEEEWWW! After she does old Vic I can't imagine Nick or even Adam slipping in after that. EEEEWWWW!!! Gross! I just wonder if Nick is ever going to be smart enough to see how his father set him up and then used him to make this dummy division look like the real thing while Sharon knew all along that is was all a fix by old Vic. That would be an eye opener for Nick, for sure!

#7   2012/06/04 06:52PM
    Shicky

Quote InCanada: Nick's new job is Phyllis's lackey, so no more corporate Nick. Sharon may be fired as Victor is upset with her. So I guess that SL has ended as quickly as it started.

Pity as I loved to see Sharon working.

Good choice of wording, lackey. That is Nick now. He sits there with Phyllis each episode, says 2 lines, throws Daisy out of the apartment or the coffeehouse, screws Phyllis and that's it. Nick has become useless.

#8   2012/06/04 06:57PM
    Lucy3

I think the writers were just throwing a crumb to Sharon's fans to try and placate us so that we wouldn't abandon ship over her lousy storyline. I doubt that they ever intended for her to have a decent story. They seem to be afraid to use sharon or so many of the other excellent actors on the show. Maybe their lights would shine too brightly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/04 06:59PM
    #9   2012/06/04 07:21PM
    ski lady

Quote Lucy3: I think the writers were just throwing a crumb to Sharon's fans to try and placate us so that we wouldn't abandon ship over her lousy storyline. I doubt that they ever intended for her to have a decent story. They seem to be afraid to use sharon or so many of the other excellent actors on the show. Maybe their lights would shine too brightly.

Great post and I agree! Dumb on the writers part, IMHO, because having Sharon in a professional role was helping to redeem her for having behaved so stupidly the last few years. And having Nick and her interact at work was helping to placate us Shick fans--seeing their onscreen chemistry again gave us hope that they will reunite some day.

#10   2012/06/04 07:52PM
    Lucy3

It was very interesting to see Sharon playing a good part and Nick doing something besides offering to run bath water. It appears the story was just dropped without any sort of resolution. And TPTB of the show are wondering why the drop in ratings? You'd think it would be glaringly obvious to them.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list