List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!!

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/17 08:01AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 06:38AM, Views: 2175, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/10/18 11:29AM
    Re: SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!!
    nyaccent

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote MTG228: Indulge me....who the heck is Amber???
    Amber Moore was on the Bold & Beautiful, she married Rick, Brooks son. She petit,blonde, can act & sing. I thought she was a good little actress. she decided to take a break and pursue her singing career, so they are moving her from B&B to Y&R as the same character.
    thanks for posting,
    sharon

If you still think that Amber is going to be Sheila, then when you were explaining the Amber character, why did you say they are moving her from B&B to Y&R as the same character.........if you really felt that Amber was going to be Sheila you would have said something to that effect. So I really think lunch is on you. lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/18 11:30AM
    #22   2006/10/18 12:32PM
    nyaccent

Sharon Young

On Monday Oct. 23, show you see Phyllis on the slab! She's dead but it's not really Phyllis, its Sheila! Paul is showing the picture to Michael & Lauren....so they think she's now dead....she's not really. It's the same thing she pulled the last time...so there's two bodies, that have each had plastic surgery and one is alive and heading to Genoa City. Blew me away! And this came from a lady that has never been wrong so believe it or not...I believe it.
    your thoughts on this?

thanks for posting,
    sharon

Well from the above post Sharon that you made in another thread...Spoiler Spoiler, you're not going to believe this OMG..I guess Amber really isn't going to be Sheila....I like Chinese food...how about you. lol

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/18 12:34PM
    #23   2006/10/18 12:46PM
    Sharon Young

Quote nyaccent: Sharon Young

On Monday Oct. 23, show you see Phyllis on the slab! She's dead but it's not really Phyllis, its Sheila! Paul is showing the picture to Michael & Lauren....so they think she's now dead....she's not really. It's the same thing she pulled the last time...so there's two bodies, that have each had plastic surgery and one is alive and heading to Genoa City. Blew me away! And this came from a lady that has never been wrong so believe it or not...I believe it.
    your thoughts on this?

thanks for posting,
    sharon

Well from the above post Sharon that you made in another thread...Spoiler Spoiler, you're not going to believe this OMG..I guess Amber really isn't going to be Sheila....I like Chinese food...how about you. lol

Hey this is "Sheila" I just found out there's a decoy and what is happening on Monday. Everyone will just think she's dead on Monday. Hold off on lunch you may need to buy me dinner!
    thanks,
    sharon

#24   2006/10/18 06:55PM
    nyaccent

This is tooo much...I think we are having more fun speculating about Sheila then we will seeing her on the show again.....Remember the only way I'll be buiying you lunch or dinner...will be if Amber turns out to be Sheila. I am hoping she isn't because I liked her evil Amber character. She was one of the evils that you hated but loved.

Again, I must say......no more Sheila character no matter who plays her.

#25   2006/10/18 10:11PM
    courtney1988

I heard that too, maybe her and Sheila are just in on a scheme together to make everyone think that? :O

#26   2006/10/18 10:14PM
    courtney1988

This has nothing to do with Y & R but I've seen you always have good spoilers! I'm more of a As the world turns fan! And I was just wondering if you dug up any good spoilers for that ! Thanks! Courtney

#27   2006/10/19 12:03AM
    nyaccent

Look under AS the World Turns in this website on the left hand side under list of shows. Click the show you want and read that message board. Hope that helps.

#28   2006/10/19 02:35AM
    Shys

I don't mean to be such a dummy but i don't get it. Someone had plastic surgery to look like phyllis but sheila killed her and sheila gets surgery to look like amber?

#29   2006/10/19 08:18AM
    Sharon Young

Quote Shys: I don't mean to be such a dummy but i don't get it. Someone had plastic surgery to look like phyllis but sheila killed her and sheila gets surgery to look like amber?

YES! Sheila always has a decoy, its her M O.
    thanks,
    sharon

#30   2006/10/19 09:10AM
    Sharon Young

Quote heart and soul:
    Quote Sharon Young: She didn't know who Amber "was", I know its confusing but for Sheila to slip into town as Amber from another show I was just filling her in on the Amber we all know, however lunch is going to be interesting...where are you taking me?

thanks,
    sharon
    Does this Shelia is coming back to GC? Oh, I am so tired of the Shelia thing. Let's get real , after a half of building falls on you, you don't survive/

She always seems too...these writers!
    thanks,
    sharon

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list