List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!!

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/17 08:01AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 06:38AM, Views: 2108, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/17 11:28AM
    Re: SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!!
    nyaccent

Quote Sharon Young: Sheila had a picture of Amber, Sheila went to a plastic surgeon, after plastic surgery she kills her doctor toooo much of a coinsidence for me. Sorry girl, I'll buy you lunch on this one!
    thanks,
    sharon

You're on lol.........all the spoilers I am reading are saying Amber is playing her old character and she isn't coming on the show til sometime mid November.

#12   2006/10/17 11:37AM
    Sharon Young

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote Sharon Young: Sheila had a picture of Amber, Sheila went to a plastic surgeon, after plastic surgery she kills her doctor toooo much of a coinsidence for me. Sorry girl, I'll buy you lunch on this one!
    thanks,
    sharon

You're on lol.........all the spoilers I am reading are saying Amber is playing her old character and she isn't coming on the show til sometime mid November.

But her filming starts next week.

Believe me I'd give anything if she weren't Sheila, I like the Amber actor and after sheila appears I'm afraid I'll be sick of her.
    thanks,
    sharon

#13   2006/10/17 11:49AM
    nyaccent

It says in Soaps in Depth that Amber will be involved in Colleen's storyline, so I don't think she'll have anything to do with Sheila or Lauren. It also said that Kimberlyn Brown is not returning to Y&R, and that all this Sheila returning stuff might just be delusions of Lauren!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 11:49AM
    #14   2006/10/17 02:22PM
    Sharon Young

Quote nyaccent: It says in Soaps in Depth that Amber will be involved in Colleen's storyline, so I don't think she'll have anything to do with Sheila or Lauren. It also said that Kimberlyn Brown is not returning to Y&R, and that all this Sheila returning stuff might just be delusions of Lauren!

Well there's a dead doctor laying around down there in south america somewhere and I don't think that's a delusion because Sheila killed him.

thanks for posting,
    sharon

#15   2006/10/18 03:12AM
    adele

how many times do they have to bring sheila to wrap up storyline once and for all. All they need to do is have a newspaper article that she was killed in an accident and Paul and Michael go and verify it is her by matching dna. Bring her back and i am with others who will top watching show.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/18 03:14AM
    #16   2006/10/18 04:57AM
    MTG228

Indulge me....who the heck is Amber???

#17   2006/10/18 07:00AM
    Sharon Young

Quote MTG228: Indulge me....who the heck is Amber???
    Amber Moore was on the Bold & Beautiful, she married Rick, Brooks son. She petit,blonde, can act & sing. I thought she was a good little actress. she decided to take a break and pursue her singing career, so they are moving her from B&B to Y&R as the same character.
    thanks for posting,
    sharon

#18   2006/10/18 08:31AM
    nyaccent

Sharon....lunch is on you.....lol..I hear you just said that they are moving Amber to Y&R as the same character she played in the B&B. Where are we going?

#19   2006/10/18 09:35AM
    Sharon Young

She didn't know who Amber "was", I know its confusing but for Sheila to slip into town as Amber from another show I was just filling her in on the Amber we all know, however lunch is going to be interesting...where are you taking me?

thanks,
    sharon

#20   2006/10/18 10:22AM
    heart and soul

Quote Sharon Young: She didn't know who Amber "was", I know its confusing but for Sheila to slip into town as Amber from another show I was just filling her in on the Amber we all know, however lunch is going to be interesting...where are you taking me?

thanks,
    sharon
    Does this Shelia is coming back to GC? Oh, I am so tired of the Shelia thing. Let's get real , after a half of building falls on you, you don't survive/

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list