List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!!

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/17 08:01AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 06:38AM, Views: 2258, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/17 08:01AM
    SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!! Sheila's coming..........
    Sharon Young

*)
    Sheila's coming back via the plastic surgeon as her favorite person...Amber Moore! Of course she kills the surgeon! No witnesses! I hate this! I like Amber Moore & I know in a few weeks I'll feel differently about her! OMG these writers suck! I just may stop watching.....your thoughts?
    thanks for posting,
    sharon

Modified 5 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 08:49AM
    #2   2006/10/17 08:04AM
    Re: SPOILER: Well ladies hang onto your pantyhose!!!!
    Granny Pris

>) I have to agree with you about the NOT WATCHING part. I am tired of "Sheila" always coming back and harrassing Lauren. The writers need to get a NEW idea. Surely they have more than a 1 track mind as far as Sheila is concerned. Can't we get them to change their story and let her STAY GONE???????????????????????????????????

#3   2006/10/17 08:20AM
    Sharon Young

>)

Quote Granny Pris: I have to agree with you about the NOT WATCHING part. I am tired of "Sheila" always coming back and harrassing Lauren. The writers need to get a NEW idea. Surely they have more than a 1 track mind as far as Sheila is concerned. Can't we get them to change their story and let her STAY GONE???????????????????????????????????
    You'd think!
    thanks,
    sharon

#4   2006/10/17 08:48AM
    nyaccent

Quote Sharon Young:
    Sheila's coming back via the plastic surgeon as her favorite person...Amber Moore! Of course she kills the surgeon! No witnesses! I hate this! I like Amber Moore & I know in a few weeks I'll feel differently about her! OMG these writers suck! I just may stop watching.....your thoughts?
    thanks for posting,
    sharon

I heard Amber comes back as herself, in another spoiler.

#5   2006/10/17 08:54AM
    Sharon Young

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote Sharon Young:
    thanks for posting,
    sharon

I heard Amber comes back as herself, in another spoiler.

Chrissi & I both have heard Sheila & Amber are the same via the plastic surgeon whom sheila kills after the surgery. I liked Amber, I think she's a good actress and it distresses me that they are going to do this to her....
    sorry!
    thanks for posting,
    sharon

#6   2006/10/17 08:56AM
    nyaccent

I just read a post (Spoilers found in the Genoa City News for the week of 10/16) where Chrissi said that she heard Amber is going to be playing her Amber character from the B&B.

So there are lots of rumors flying.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 08:57AM
    #7   2006/10/17 09:37AM
    Critter

According to this issue of SOD, sheila's coming back (not Kimberlain Brown) only to wrap up this Sheila/Lauren storyline for GOOD! It looks like Lynn Marie Latham is wanting to tie up some lose ends the other writers left open. I think that's a good thing, actually. We'll see.

I also read in SOD that Amber will be playing her "Amber" character, but they would not let on what character is going to be Sheila in disguise.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 09:38AM
    #8   2006/10/17 09:37AM
    Sharon Young

Quote nyaccent: I just read a post (Spoilers found in the Genoa City News for the week of 10/16) where Chrissi said that she heard Amber is going to be playing her Amber character from the B&B.

look at my nip & Tuck spoiler, Chrissi thinks it Amber also.

#9   2006/10/17 11:15AM
    nyaccent

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote nyaccent: I just read a post (Spoilers found in the Genoa City News for the week of 10/16) where Chrissi said that she heard Amber is going to be playing her Amber character from the B&B.

look at my nip & Tuck spoiler, Chrissi thinks it Amber also.

Yes, but her other post was written after that saying that Amber is going to be playing Amber character from B&B...check out My spoilers post...Spoilers found in the Genoa City News week of 10/16..

If Sheila is being brought back to tie up loose ends that would be great....but I would hope that someone spots her and kills her before she gets to Lauren... No more Sheila and Lauren stories.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 11:18AM
    #10   2006/10/17 11:26AM
    Sharon Young

Sheila had a picture of Amber, Sheila went to a plastic surgeon, after plastic surgery she kills her doctor toooo much of a coinsidence for me. Sorry girl, I'll buy you lunch on this one!
    thanks,
    sharon

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list