List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Guilt of the Y&R writers for killing Cassie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Guilt of the Y&R writers for killing Cassie

Started by hamada at 2012/05/24 10:32AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/12 02:24PM, Views: 1851, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/05/24 06:37PM
    Re: The Guilt of the Y&R writers for killing Cassie
    Iwishitwasre...

Man you nailed it could not have said it better myself
    The writers old or new have been messing up badly lately and causing alot of disgust among us Y&R fans

#12   2012/05/25 06:18AM
    shoozeyque2

The scenes yesterday with everyone at different times visiting Cassie's gravesite were very touching.

When Sharon and Nick were sitting there remembering Cassie, and their eyes started welling up and emotions started flowing, I wanted to cry myself.

Why shouldn't they honor Cassie every year on the anniversary of her death? This is the only real thing they have going on here.

#13   2012/05/25 03:20PM
    bellarus

The current writing team didn't kill off Cassie, so they have no reason to feel guilty.

#14   2012/05/25 03:20PM
    bellarus

The current writing team didn't kill off Cassie, so they have no reason to feel guilty.

#15   2012/05/25 04:42PM
    Iwishitwasre...

The guilt of the writers is not based on if they were there in the past it is based on WHY not WHEN

#16   2012/06/11 05:26PM
    Iwishitwasre...

the writers of the Y&R have a thing for killing off the young and innocent like children and babies but have no problem keeping the evil and bad alive and well like Adam, Kevin and Ricky. I believe that Mr. Spock said it best when the writers are writing plots for the evil ones and that is
    "MAY THEY LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"

#17   2012/06/12 06:08AM
    BobbiSox

Quote Iwishitwasrealistic: the writers of the Y&R have a thing for killing off the young and innocent like children and babies but have no problem keeping the evil and bad alive and well like Adam, Kevin and Ricky. I believe that Mr. Spock said it best when the writers are writing plots for the evil ones and that is
    "MAY THEY LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"

I've always thought that killing off Cassie was the worst story line in the history of the show. Then they NEVER let us forget it. Isn't there enough sadness on the six o'clock news? Must there be so much sadness in my make-believe-world too?

#18   2012/06/12 06:34AM
    TxRangerFan

I swear the way some go on and on and on and on about Cassie killing herself, you would think she was the first soap opera character to ever die!

I got over it the day it happened!

#19   2012/06/12 06:55AM
    Cannon

Quote hamada: The killing off of CASSIE was so pointless and add to that the killing of off Brad, John and Druscilla adds even more guilt to the writers of the Y&R. all of this led to frustration that so many old timers have stopped watching the Y&R on a frequent basis and now most of the fickle fans of the Y&R do not even remember Cassie and that is ashamed. Nick and Sharon should have been together as a family to honor Cassie's memory instead Nick is with fickle Phyllis and Sharon is with Victor and poor Cassie is turning over in her grave

#20   2012/06/12 07:19AM
    Cannon

Quote hamada: The killing off of CASSIE was so pointless and add to that the killing of off Brad, John and Druscilla adds even more guilt to the writers of the Y&R. all of this led to frustration that so many old timers have stopped watching the Y&R on a frequent basis and now most of the fickle fans of the Y&R do not even remember Cassie and that is ashamed. Nick and Sharon should have been together as a family to honor Cassie's memory instead Nick is with fickle Phyllis and Sharon is with Victor and poor Cassie is turning over in her grave

They probably killed off Cassie because she didn't want to act anymore.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list