List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Soapnet Channel

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Soapnet Channel

Started by TondraDubroy at 2012/05/12 09:28AM
    Latest post: 2012/05/12 02:24PM, Views: 3155, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/05/12 09:28AM
    Soapnet Channel
    TondraDubroy

I may have missed something here....but, does the shows for Mon through Fri still come on the soapnet channel???

#2   2012/05/12 10:00AM
    Re: Soapnet Channel
    LaBrae

Yes, SoapNet is still airing Y&R daily, and the marathons on Saturday evenings.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/12 10:00AM
    #3   2012/05/12 11:08AM
    vampiresrule

In my areas (NY/NJ) Comcast dropped Soapnet a couple of months ago. I think it depends on when contracts were signed with Disney.

#4   2012/05/12 12:30PM
    RealityCheck48

SoapNet is slowly dying. It's offically gone by year's end from what I've read.

BTW, General Hospital was on last Saturday night. I don't know when Y&R's reruns are on anymore.

#5   2012/05/12 01:13PM
    Leel

Quote RealityCheck48: SoapNet is slowly dying. It's offically gone by year's end from what I've read.

BTW, General Hospital was on last Saturday night. I don't know when Y&R's reruns are on anymore.

Soapnet seems to have dropped the Y&R marathon on Saturdays. If Y&R is dropped from weekdays at 6 PM I'll downgrade my satellite pkg since the only reason I upgraded was to get Y&R weeknights and Saturdays. I wonder why they've dropped it on Saturdays?

#6   2012/05/12 02:24PM
    vampiresrule

Quote RealityCheck48: SoapNet is slowly dying. It's offically gone by year's end from what I've read.

Soapnet is already dead. Disney, Jr has taken over the channel.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list