List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: There are official yandr Bios

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

There are official yandr Bios

Started by Rfan at 2012/05/07 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2012/05/07 06:51PM, Views: 423, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2012/05/07 03:56AM
    There are official yandr Bios
    Rfan

All births are listed including sorasing of the characters if it was don up or down.

#2   2012/05/07 03:59AM
    Re: There are official yandr Bios
    HeyMon

Quote Rfan: All births are listed including sorasing of the characters if it was don up or down.

What I'm saying, there is another site that says that Cane is 40 yrs old, etc.

#3   2012/05/07 04:12AM
    Rfan

Quote HeyMon:
    Quote Rfan: All births are listed including sorasing of the characters if it was don up or down.

Cane has never been shown to be forty on the show he was 31 when he arrived on the show 4 years ago I don't know which site you were looking at. They have also shown his birth date on his passport on the show. Cane is 35 and Lily is 25. They had a discussion of age when they first met because he was concerned after talking to Jill about it he decided being with Lily was the most important thing. I know what the show have shown and that is what I go by there are a lot of sites/blogs with personal agendas I stick to what have been shown.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/07 04:15AM
    #4   2012/05/07 06:51PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote Rfan:
    Quote HeyMon:

Cane has never been shown to be forty on the show he was 31 when he arrived on the show 4 years ago I don't know which site you were looking at. They have also shown his birth date on his passport on the show. Cane is 35 and Lily is 25. They had a discussion of age when they first met because he was concerned after talking to Jill about it he decided being with Lily was the most important thing. I know what the show have shown and that is what I go by there are a lot of sites/blogs with personal agendas I stick to what have been shown.

Nothing but the facts... Love it!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list