List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael Muhney Tweet - Disillusioned & Not Working

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Michael Muhney Tweet - Disillusioned & Not Working

Started by sherifflambz at 2012/05/06 03:19PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/06 06:19PM, Views: 5502, Replies: 49
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/05/06 03:19PM
    Michael Muhney Tweet - Disillusioned & Not Working
    sherifflambz

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney

"Disillusioned" is the word I'll use because I barely work anymore. I'm not happy about it either, folks. Maybe it gets better in July...

12:04 PM - 6 May 12 via Echofon · Details

Michael Muhney @michaelmuhney

Why? My guess: the cast is FAR TOO LARGE. One hour per day isn't enough time to develop stories for so many characters.

12:27 PM - 6 May 12

Michael Muhney ‏ @michaelmuhney

I believe there are some very difficult decisions that lie ahead...

12:35 PM - 6 May 12

#2   2012/05/06 03:27PM
    Re: Michael Muhney Tweet - Disillusioned & Not Working
    phattpatt

As much as I love MM... but I guess he knows how KSJ, CK and all the other cast members that we never see feels.......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/06 03:27PM
    #3   2012/05/06 03:29PM
    LilMonkey84

Wow...that sucks! I love MM and Adam has become much more endearing as of late but there are a lot of veteran actors who have been put on the backburner who deserve more airtime and storylines. Hopefully we will be seeing more of them coming up and not just more time for the newbies.

#4   2012/05/06 03:52PM
    Dshafky2

Needs to get over himself. Thinks he is God's gift to the show or something. I like the Adam character ok but MM is no better than the rest of the cast to be back burnered from time to time.

#5   2012/05/06 04:01PM
    tifa

I like Micheal Muhney!

I think he is a great actor, despite what I think of Adam. He has a large fanbase, and Shadam is also popular whether I like it or not.

Now!

What the F is he whining about? Dude! You have owned this damn show since you were recasted in the role of Adam. It was the Adam show fir a very long time, and i didnt see you whining? INow, you are "disillusioned" that you are not the STAR, because Godforbid, give other characters storylines because they were on the backburned and you were front and center! Everything has been about YOU and Adam, from every critic and every message board. You even said that you will be back in July? You can't handle that? While veteran characters like Paul, Jill, before you GEt nothing? Shame on you!

saw you whining or what you call "speaking your mind" about how the Emmy nominations are fixed and no one gets a chance, well now, congrats you got a nomination. Then after that, you suddenly loved the emmy sustem because YOU got what you want. Yo, You get to work on a legacy soap as a front burner character with plenty of story, while other characters get NOTHING!

What are you whining about? I have seen the tweets where people think you are Gods gift to the show. But damn! You are a great actor, you have a beautiful family! Take them to Disney World or something! It's only a damn couple of months! You will be on e again the highlight of this show. Give others a damn chance!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/06 04:08PM
    #6   2012/05/06 04:09PM
    Georgia rain

Quote tifa: I like Micheal Muhney!

I think he is a great actor, despite what I think of Adam. He has a large fanbase, and Shadam is also popular whether I like it or not.

Now!

What the F is he whining about? Dude! You have owned this damn show since you were recasted in the role of Adam. It was the Adam show fir a very long time, and i didnt see you whining? INow, you are "disillusioned" that you are not the STAR, because Godforbid, give other characters storylines because they were on the backburned and you were front and center! Everything has been about YOU and Adam, from every critic and every message board. You even said that you will be back in July? You can't handle that? While veteran characters like Paul, Jill, before you GEt nothing? Shame on you!

saw you whining or what you call "speaking your mind" about how the Emmy nominations are fixed and no one gets a chance, well now, congrats you got a nomination. You get to work on a legacy soap as a front burner character with plenty of story, while other characters get NOTHING!

What are you whining about? I have seen the tweets where people think you are Gods gift to the show. But damn! You are a great actor, you have a beautiful family! Take them to Disney World or something! It's only a damn couple of months!

Tifa, I like the way you think, may sentiments also!

#7   2012/05/06 04:10PM
    jcyl

and now they are bringing Heather back.....WHY......

I would rather see Adam with Chelsea and up to whatever deed he is into that day, than see the whiny character of Heather Stevens back.......

Also bored with the whole Sophia/Neil/Harmony/Tucker saga.....who really cares if all of these characters are acting digustingly........

Also done with Chloe.........seesm as if they can't find anything for her to do lately........

Sorry MM, I don't blame you....

#8   2012/05/06 04:14PM
    tifa

Now, before the Adam fans attack,

Again, I do like Micheal Muhney. But I don't like the egotistical remarks like this. Be proud that you have a job and recognition for your talents. Don't be whining when you have something people would LOVE to have in a lifetime. Be proud to be working period. Don't be "disillusioned" that you have take a backseat for a little while to give others a chance, while you have been the star!

We all know the cast is bloated. We all have complained about it including myself. But, Muhney you are pretty damn lucky to have a story at all.

#9   2012/05/06 04:47PM
    Dshafky2

Hollywood isn't about being fair and nice. It's a business. It's about ratings and the stars that drive the ratings.
    Direct message sent by Michael Muhney (@michaelmuhney) to you (@Schafer_UKFan) on May 06, 12:56 PM.

This is a private email MM sent me when i questioned him about his cast size comments etc. I agree with one thing, Hollywood is cut throat but it's clear that he thinks that when he is on the ratings are up and when off they are down. News flash Michael, they are up and down daily within a regular percentage and your presence isn't making them soar when you are on. IMO more balanced writing is what will help the ratings go up. It's one thing to be confident it's another to be completely arrogant.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/05/06 04:49PM
    #10   2012/05/06 04:52PM
    Sapora

Quote tifa: I like Micheal Muhney!

Now!

saw you whining or what you call "speaking your mind" about how the Emmy nominations are fixed and no one gets a chance, well now, congrats you got a nomination. Then after that, you suddenly loved the emmy sustem because YOU got what you want. Yo, You get to work on a legacy soap as a front burner character with plenty of story, while other characters get NOTHING!

What are you whining about? I have seen the tweets where people think you are Gods gift to the show. But damn! You are a great actor, you have a beautiful family! Take them to Disney World or something! It's only a damn couple of months! You will be on e again the highlight of this show. Give others a damn chance!

Good post, you make a lot of sense and I agree with you.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list