List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: -- Which is more DISGUSTING??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Spoiler Talk: -- Which is more DISGUSTING??

Started by candycanez at 2012/05/04 05:25PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/05 08:21AM, Views: 2705, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/05/04 08:36PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: -- Which is more DISGUSTING??
    LauraStefan

Tucker/Harm - just plain gross (Tucker however is hot always)
    Victor/Sharon - not so bad,she can make him a better person - maybe?

#12   2012/05/04 09:19PM
    velocity

Tucker and Harmony. There is something very sleazy about Tucker, and doing the dirty deed in Ashley's bed is about as revolting and low as he can get. And Harmony is no prize, chasing after Neil the dog and pouncing Tucker, gross. You would think they would be concerned about a little thing called STDs from a former druggie.

#13   2012/05/04 09:31PM
    PhylFan

Sicktor, there is absolutely no question in my mind.

While I'm PO'd that Tucker slept with Harmony...in Ashley's bed no less...Devon won't ever have to question whether to call Tucker Dad or Grandpa That's just a line u don't cross IMO.

#14   2012/05/04 09:59PM
    emarch

The disgusting thing is everybody in that town ends up sleeping with everybody. Harmony's in the mix, join the club.

#15   2012/05/04 11:13PM
    pennywise200

Since Victor/Sharon didn't have sex, Tucker/Harmony get the most disgusting hook-up of the week prize. Eeewwww!

#16   2012/05/05 02:11AM
    mahina

Thanks for the warning. What is all this with the old and gross scenes??? Hucker, Phick, and Shictor??? They are all equally disgusting !!! Thank God Katherine and Murphy was sweet and loving. Get the barf bags for the three I mentioned above. Lets all enjoy Chadam.

#17   2012/05/05 02:41AM
    kerry4u

Quote MrShadowsgirl:
    Quote candycanez: Before today, I would say Shictor hands down. Their kiss was gross, vile, grotesque and VOMIT-inducing. I felt sick to my stomach.

But after seeing Tucker & Harmony take their clothes off and screw wildly in Ashley's bed... I think Hucker is MORE disgusting!

The sight of Tucker with no clothes, his wrinkled overly-tanned flesh and gold chains and that nasty hair...pounding on top of Harmony... Ugh... No words! PASS THE BARF BUCKETS!!!!

LMAO the whole eppy was plain ewwww! all the people who were getting it on made me sick

Gross episode. Someone was drinking or something.

#18   2012/05/05 03:05AM
    Blue 501

Quote candycanez: Before today, I would say Shictor hands down. Their kiss was gross, vile, grotesque and VOMIT-inducing. I felt sick to my stomach.

But after seeing Tucker & Harmony take their clothes off and screw wildly in Ashley's bed... I think Hucker is MORE disgusting!

The sight of Tucker with no clothes, his wrinkled overly-tanned flesh and gold chains and that nasty hair...pounding on top of Harmony... Ugh... No words! PASS THE BARF BUCKETS!!!!

As I have been preaching this week, if they are going to show us sex, please let it be among the young and nubile. They have all those handsome lads now, with six pack abs (Carmine) just going to waste. Obviously they didn't listen to me.

#19   2012/05/05 06:16AM
    Geordiegal

I actually had to close my eyes when Sharon & Victor were kissing. SHe's been married to both his sons and now she's with their Dad. Thank goodness there are no grandsons she can hook up with.

#20   2012/05/05 08:18AM
    flygirl1969

My question is: Is it more disgusting to hook up with your much older former father in law or the man that stole your child and stood by while you mourned your dead baby? As sick as Sictor is I find Sham much more disgusting.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list