List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 09:12PM, Views: 1601422, Replies: 32081
    « 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 » »| page:
    #9941   2013/05/18 07:25PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    jamilah

Very nice Chadam Video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7njsloz0GU

#9942   2013/05/18 08:20PM
    3WishGenie

Im excited to see the bump as well. Just makes it more real that a Chadam baby is on the way. In a perfect world I imagine Adam with his hand on her tummy, talking to the baby but I'll settle for a jealous Adam watching Dylan do all that lol

#9943   2013/05/18 08:27PM
    Do Not Care

Quote 3WishGenie: Im excited to see the bump as well. Just makes it more real that a Chadam baby is on the way. In a perfect world I imagine Adam with his hand on her tummy, talking to the baby but I'll settle for a jealous Adam watching Dylan do all that lol

Yeah, I doubt we'll get much closeness of Chadam during the pregnancy! From the sounds of it, it's still a secret going into July, and Anita is back causing problems!

I hope at least Adam keeps his suspicions about the baby being his, as he watches her belly grow and Dylan doing all the things he should be doing.

Messing with the Shadam fans in that Shadam surprise turn thread is pretty funny, they take everything so seriously and will likely get me banned LOL...trashing me in the no bash shadam thread....ugh

#9944   2013/05/18 08:40PM
    darkvixen

Quote Do Not Care:
    Quote 3WishGenie: Im excited to see the bump as well. Just makes it more real that a Chadam baby is on the way. In a perfect world I imagine Adam with his hand on her tummy, talking to the baby but I'll settle for a jealous Adam watching Dylan do all that lol

Yeah, I doubt we'll get much closeness of Chadam during the pregnancy! From the sounds of it, it's still a secret going into July, and Anita is back causing problems!

I hope at least Adam keeps his suspicions about the baby being his, as he watches her belly grow and Dylan doing all the things he should be doing.

Messing with the Shadam fans in that Shadam surprise turn thread is pretty funny, they take everything so seriously and will likely get me banned LOL...trashing me in the no bash shadam thread....ugh

I'm not sure why you'd get banned. You aren't doing anything they don't do on a daily basis. They just like to dish it out but can't take it given back to them. ALL opinions are valid, not just from their crew.

Maybe we should start stalking and reporting all their posts.

#9945   2013/05/18 08:46PM
    Do Not Care

I don't know, they reported a post where I brought up hitler to compare it to Shadam..LOL!

If that offends you, you should just avoid going on the internet, to be honest. Everybody has something that is affects somebody close to them, using that personal experience to try to get someone banned on a message board is pathetic.

I doubt I'll get banned, but thar post will probably get deleted...

#9946   2013/05/18 09:25PM
    3WishGenie

Quote Do Not Care:

Chelsea will look so cute and pretty with a bump!

#9947   2013/05/18 11:51PM
    TwoOfEach

#Team Baby Bump. To all the haters that said it could be Dylan's b/c her tummy is too flat, the writers heard y'all. Now Chels is freaking out b/c her big ole belly is about to give her secret away. If you have any more inconsistencies in the pregnancy story line, please create more posts about them so that the writers can address it--we want to make sure that there is ZERO doubt that CHADAM are having a baby. Thanks!

#9948   2013/05/19 08:25AM
    gardengal

Quote darkvixen:
    Quote Do Not Care:

I'm not sure why you'd get banned. You aren't doing anything they don't do on a daily basis. They just like to dish it out but can't take it given back to them. ALL opinions are valid, not just from their crew.

Maybe we should start stalking and reporting all their posts.

Too much work, and eerily similar to their behavior. The high road tends to accommodate for a real life and real love.

#9949   2013/05/19 10:23AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Do Not Care:

Yes...but the problems that Anita might cause are the kind we like. She sees her grandchild as a meal ticket, and she isn't happy that Chelsea is giving all the $$$$ up. I'm just unhappy that we have to wait six weeks (or more) for the crap to hit the fans.

#9950   2013/05/19 01:26PM
    3WishGenie

I assume we'll spend the month of June with Adam trying to dig up evidence that he's the father lol

« 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list