List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 03:48PM, Views: 1492333, Replies: 31260
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2012/05/05 10:21AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Chadam to the top

#82   2012/05/05 10:22AM
    Axl Rose

So if Chadam do have a baby, do you want the baby to be a baby boy or a baby girl?

What would you name him or her?

#83   2012/05/05 10:26AM
    Axl Rose

But if Chadam were to have a baby, and if their baby was a baby girl, the question I am asking to all of you Chadam fans like myself is with Chadam's daughter, would their daughter be accepted into the Newman family?

Would Victor want to get to know Adam & Chelsea's daughter, his granddaughter?

Would Victoria, Nick, and Abby welcome Adam & Chelsea's daughter, their niece into the family?

Or would Victor, Victoria, Nick, and Abby not even acknowledge Adam & Chelsea's daughter?

Or what if Chelsea & Adam have a baby boy, would the boy be acknowledged as a Newman?

#84   2012/05/05 10:32AM
    YandR talk

Quote Axl Rose: So if Chadam do have a baby, do you want the baby to be a baby boy or a baby girl?

I love Chadam. I would be so happy if Chelsea got pregnant with Adam's wee one! I think that I would be too happy to care if it was a boy or a girl. Although, I would jump for Joy if it was a girl. That would be so beautiful. I think that is what they both NEED! Their OWN precious family. Name the baby girl Angela Hope Newman.

#85   2012/05/05 10:34AM
    Axl Rose

Quote YandR talk:
    Quote Axl Rose: So if Chadam do have a baby, do you want the baby to be a baby boy or a baby girl?

I love Chadam. I would be so happy if Chelsea got pregnant with Adam's wee one! I think that I would be too happy to care if it was a boy or a girl. Although, I would jump for Joy if it was a girl. That would be so beautiful. I think that is what they both NEED! Their OWN precious family. Name the baby girl Angela Hope Newman.

I love the name of Angela Hope Newman, and Adam & Chelsea & Angela would make quite the family, and I know Victor would want to get to know Angela as his granddaughter but then Adam & Chelsea telling Victor that he will have no part in Angela's life would be awesome

#86   2012/05/05 10:37AM
    Axl Rose

And I know Victoria, Nick and Abby they probably would hate Angela because they hate Adam

#87   2012/05/05 10:41AM
    YandR talk

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote YandR talk:

I love the name of Angela Hope Newman, and Adam & Chelsea & Angela would make quite the family, and I know Victor would want to get to know Angela as his granddaughter but then Adam & Chelsea telling Victor that he will have no part in Angela's life would be awesome

That would be awesome! I would love to see Chelsea and Adam become a super couple. I want Adam to build his own business, that has NOTHING to do with Victor. Build his own empire and have his gorgeous wife(Chelsea) and their beautiful daughter Angela running GC!

#88   2012/05/05 11:03AM
    Axl Rose

Quote YandR talk:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote YandR talk:

That would be awesome! I would love to see Chelsea and Adam become a super couple. I want Adam to build his own business, that has NOTHING to do with Victor. Build his own empire and have his gorgeous wife(Chelsea) and their beautiful daughter Angela running GC!

I know, I would love it too, Adam and his daughter Angela could have a similar relationship to Todd and Starr Manning

#89   2012/05/05 11:14AM
    Axl Rose

Adam & Chelsea remind me a lot like Roger Howarth's Todd and Kassie DePaiva's Blair, they just have that much chemistry

#90   2012/05/05 11:18AM
    Axl Rose

Or if they have a baby boy, Chadam can name him Adam Newman, Jr. or name him A.J. for short

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list