List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 02:27PM, Views: 1568670, Replies: 31881
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/05/05 08:25AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    plasmascreen

Quote chloefan1: I love Chadam, they are so great together!!
    They are really comfortable around each other and will always have a bond that is unbreakable.
    Their relationship started the right way! They built a strong friendship and they trust each other that is how solid relationships start.
    And i I truly hope she gets pregnant!

ICAM. Chadam is the only thing that I am interested in.I love how "real", they are with each other. They can tell each other any and everything and not worry about being judged or shunned. It is so nice seeing them form a strong bond, a great friendship and then become romantic! They are smoking hot together and I am loving every minute! Chadam is the future! Sick Shadam is the PAST!

#72   2012/05/05 08:48AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: But if Chadam were to have a baby, and if their baby was a baby girl, the question I am asking to all of you Chadam fans like myself is with Chadam's daughter, would their daughter be accepted into the Newman family?

Would Victor want to get to know Adam & Chelsea's daughter, his granddaughter?

Would Victoria, Nick, and Abby welcome Adam & Chelsea's daughter, their niece into the family?

Or would Victor, Victoria, Nick, and Abby not even acknowledge Adam & Chelsea's daughter?

Can someone, anyone of the Chadam fans answer these questions for me?

#73   2012/05/05 08:54AM
    Axl Rose

But if Chadam were to have a baby, and if their baby was a baby girl, the question I am asking to all of you Chadam fans like myself is with Chadam's daughter, would their daughter be accepted into the Newman family?

Would Victoria, Nick, and Abby welcome Adam & Chelsea's daughter, their niece into the family?

Or would Victor, Victoria, Nick, and Abby not even acknowledge Adam & Chelsea's daughter?

#74   2012/05/05 08:56AM
    YandR talk

Quote plasmascreen:
    They are really comfortable around each other and will always have a bond that is unbreakable.
    Their relationship started the right way! They built a strong friendship and they trust each other that is how solid relationships start.

ICAM. Chadam is the only thing that I am interested in.I love how "real", they are with each other. They can tell each other any and everything and not worry about being judged or shunned. It is so nice seeing them form a strong bond, a great friendship and then become romantic! They are smoking hot together and I am loving every minute! Chadam is the future! Sick Shadam is the PAST!

ITA with you both on all points. I love evry second of Chadam. We need MORE Chadam, less nonsense, like Shictor and Phick! Chadam is the uber couple! I also hope that Chelsea and Adam team up against dirty Victor. And I would LOVE for Chelsea to get pregnant with Adam's baby!!

#75   2012/05/05 08:59AM
    Axl Rose

But if Chadam were to have a baby, and if their baby was a baby girl, the question I am asking to all of you Chadam fans like myself is with Chadam's daughter, would their daughter be accepted into the Newman family?

Or what if Chadam had a baby boy?

#76   2012/05/05 09:31AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: But if Chadam were to have a baby, and if their baby was a baby girl, the question I am asking to all of you Chadam fans like myself is with Chadam's daughter, would their daughter be accepted into the Newman family?

Or answer these questions if Adam and Chelsea had a boy, how the Newmans would feel about it

#77   2012/05/05 09:37AM
    YandR talk

Quote Axl Rose:

Or answer these questions if Adam and Chelsea had a boy, how the Newmans would feel about it

Axl....why didn't you answer MY question?

#78   2012/05/05 10:10AM
    Penny 4 ur t...

I am a big Chadam fan. They are what is RIGHT with Y&R! They have such natural chemistry. It has been exciting and beautiful watching their story unfold. Beautiful couple and a perfect match!

#79   2012/05/05 10:11AM
    Axl Rose

Quote YandR talk:
    Quote plasmascreen:

ITA with you both on all points. I love evry second of Chadam. We need MORE Chadam, less nonsense, like Shictor and Phick! Chadam is the uber couple! I also hope that Chelsea and Adam team up against dirty Victor. And I would LOVE for Chelsea to get pregnant with Adam's baby!!

Yes I am answering it right now, Chelsea getting pregnant with Adam's baby will happen, and I do want to see them team up against Victor too because they are the future

So if you could answer my questions

#80   2012/05/05 10:17AM
    Axl Rose

So if Chadam do have a baby, do you want the baby to be a baby boy or a baby girl?

What would you name him or her?

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list