List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 06:03PM, Views: 1462623, Replies: 30982
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/05/04 10:05AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Doll baby

I truly enjoyed yesterday's can episode! I have been waiting forever for that type of interaction with them.....it was worth the wait!!! It was so hot. Friends, now lovers.....that is the combination for true and lasting love! They are so exciting and new!

#52   2012/05/04 10:11AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Doll baby: I truly enjoyed yesterday's can episode! I have been waiting forever for that type of interaction with them.....it was worth the wait!!! It was so hot. Friends, now lovers.....that is the combination for true and lasting love! They are so exciting and new!

Lovers and friends in every sense of the word, that they definitely are

#53   2012/05/04 11:03AM
    Beesknees

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Doll baby: I truly enjoyed yesterday's can episode! I have been waiting forever for that type of interaction with them.....it was worth the wait!!! It was so hot. Friends, now lovers.....that is the combination for true and lasting love! They are so exciting and new!

Lovers and friends in every sense of the word, that they definitely are

I love the fact that they were true friends first. They are just so cute together. They have a special bond(Adam delivering Johnny) and they just "get" each other. They have a lot in common, right down to having horrible, vile pukes for fathers! I hope that Chelsea and Adam team up and give Victor a dose of his own medicine! I LOVE THESE TWO!!

#54   2012/05/04 11:57AM
    Beesknees

Quote Fly butterfly: I love the couple so much. They are such a joy to watch. They are playful, yet loving and serious. Their relationship is firing on all cylinders, not just a one dimensional realtionship about sex. They have it all! BTW....their intimate scenes were GREAT! I loved them! Of course Shadam fans are going to say negative things because they love Shadam! The TRUTH is.......it was young, fun, passionate and HOT! Chadam is#1

Great Post! ITA!

#55   2012/05/04 01:03PM
    Very Hot Pepper

I LOVE CHADAM! They are the future!

#56   2012/05/04 01:11PM
    Axl Rose

Chadam is the future while Shadam is the past

#57   2012/05/04 02:02PM
    Axl Rose

Chadam to the top

#58   2012/05/04 02:02PM
    Axl Rose

Chadam to the top

#59   2012/05/04 02:07PM
    YandR talk

Quote Axl Rose: Chadam to the top

Great thread Axl. I think that it is great that you started this thread....the day that they made love for the first time! (canada show) I love the thread,love Chadam, loved the sexy scenes! They are just great together. They are so natural, easy going and free with one another. From good friends to great lovers! I agree....Chadam is the future! And the future looks really bright!

#60   2012/05/04 02:12PM
    Axl Rose

Quote YandR talk:
    Quote Axl Rose: Chadam to the top

Great thread Axl. I think that it is great that you started this thread....the day that they made love for the first time! (canada show) I love the thread,love Chadam, loved the sexy scenes! They are just great together. They are so natural, easy going and free with one another. From good friends to great lovers! I agree....Chadam is the future! And the future looks really bright!

Yes that much I agree with

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list