List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 09:29PM, Views: 1367082, Replies: 30099
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/05/04 08:11AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Fly butterfly

I love the couple so much. They are such a joy to watch. They are playful, yet loving and serious. Their relationship is firing on all cylinders, not just a one dimensional realtionship about sex. They have it all! BTW....their intimate scenes were GREAT! I loved them! Of course Shadam fans are going to say negative things because they love Shadam! The TRUTH is.......it was young, fun, passionate and HOT! Chadam is#1

#42   2012/05/04 08:30AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Fly butterfly: I love the couple so much. They are such a joy to watch. They are playful, yet loving and serious. Their relationship is firing on all cylinders, not just a one dimensional realtionship about sex. They have it all! BTW....their intimate scenes were GREAT! I loved them! Of course Shadam fans are going to say negative things because they love Shadam! The TRUTH is.......it was young, fun, passionate and HOT! Chadam is#1

I agree with this

#43   2012/05/04 08:42AM
    Axl Rose

Chadam to the top

#44   2012/05/04 08:47AM
    Fly butterfly

Chadam is awesome! I want more Chadam....less Phick!! Chadam is the future...sexy, cool and fun! I will take Chadam all day everyday!

#45   2012/05/04 08:50AM
    Axl Rose

Chadam is the future

#46   2012/05/04 08:54AM
    Fly butterfly

Quote Axl Rose: Chadam is the future

Hey Axl, I love this thread because I love Chadam. It makes me upset when I see Shadam fans in here saying nasty things, when this is a Chadam/No bash thread! I was looking in the Shadam thread and they were taliking about we are NOT an official thread! As if that makes it alright. Do you know how you can make your thread an "official" Chadam thread, that way they can not use that lame excuse?!!!

#47   2012/05/04 09:10AM
    Axl Rose

Thank you and that is what this thread is supposed to be about, Chadam equals true love

#48   2012/05/04 09:19AM
    Axl Rose

Chadam all day everyday

#49   2012/05/04 09:29AM
    Very Hot Pepper

I agree with that! Chadam=beauty, fun, excitment and much love! This couple has all of the right stuff! I love them so much. I watched the love scenes about 5 times!

#50   2012/05/04 09:40AM
    Jackie10

Quote Doll baby:
    Quote Jackie10: LOL nothing to write home about! Oops side I would not give credence to this ridiculous NM part 2 story and I did so sorry a slip on my bad side.

WTH? This is a Chadam fans only!!! Why are you posting in here when you are a die hard Shadam fan? Just so that you can say something bitter!

Sorry I must have posted in the wrong Chadam thread my bad I apologize.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list