List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/19 10:58PM, Views: 1533487, Replies: 31582
    « 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 » »| page:
    #4141   2012/10/10 08:17PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    LiftMeUp

Read on this board the disgusting spoilers for Chadam! Chelsea does lose the baby and their marriage is on the road to ruin, as well as Adam lying to Chelsea to go off helping fragile Sharon???? WHAT? This man's wife has suffered a devastating loss and he's turning to Sharon? Josh Griffith is clearly no friend to Chelsea/Chadam fans! This is the start of Shadam obviously.

All this talk about Oct 12 and the new writers, well, the new writers can shove it.

#4142   2012/10/10 08:36PM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote Miracle2:
    Quote Lady Isadorra: I hope MM is correct and the spoiler about Adam and Chelsea is wrong!!!! I don't want them to loose their baby, I think that would be awful especially with Chelsea buying baby clothes! I want them to have a little girl!! I cant wait to see what happens today!! I read that Adam reverts back to his dark side in an epic battle with Victor! I wonder how true this will be?? I just hope he doesnt loose too much of his "good" self. I think he can be good and bad and still be just as great! It has to be frustrating for him especially when they only want him to be part of the family when they are in crisis! Every other time they shun him! I will just have to wait and see, like everyone else, and see what how it all comes out! Team Chadam!!! TEAM STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this post!
    The writers sure are trying to make people expect a miscarriage for sure. The spoiler about devastating news and all the focus on the baby and Chelsea talking about surfing.I don't know with them going out of the way to make us expect a loss,I wonder if they are not faking us out and the news is something else.Hope's problem maybe or Adam goes broke as Tag and Grab folds-- I hope it is not the baby - too sad.

Team Chadam!

I TOTALLY agree!!! They are suddenly focusing on the baby which makes me believe they will either loose it or the writers are going are trying to increase the shock factor by diverting our focus making us think they are going to loose the baby when it is going to be something totally different. I would rather it be something different than them loosing the baby because Adam deserves his own child too, if all the other crazy hypocritical people in GC, who have also done bad things, can have their own children Adam deserves one too!

#4143   2012/10/10 08:48PM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote Doll baby: I loved the really sweet scene with Chadam today! Chelsea is such a doll, and she loves and supports Adam fully! YAY to the "babymoon"! They are so beautiful!

I loved their scenes today too...babymoon

#4144   2012/10/11 04:50AM
    Axl Rose

Quote LiftMeUp: Read on this board the disgusting spoilers for Chadam! Chelsea does lose the baby and their marriage is on the road to ruin, as well as Adam lying to Chelsea to go off helping fragile Sharon???? WHAT? This man's wife has suffered a devastating loss and he's turning to Sharon? Josh Griffith is clearly no friend to Chelsea/Chadam fans! This is the start of Shadam obviously.

All this talk about Oct 12 and the new writers, well, the new writers can shove it.

#4145   2012/10/11 05:43AM
    GrandGrace

Spoilers can be misleading and we don't know how it actually plays out. I am sure MCE will knock her scenes out of the park.

#4146   2012/10/11 06:36AM
    LiftMeUp

I just read more detailed spoilers and Adam completely shuts down on Chelsea and is not there for her. His behavior makes her feel like he is blaming her for the loss of their little boy, according to MCE.

The spoilers for the following week have Adam lying to Chelsea to help Sharon. This is so disappointing and I know the writers will now be pushing Shadam full force, so many have been wondering why MM is so damn excited about the new regime, well, we see why now. As if we didn't already know....

I hope Chelsea will have someone to comfort her and care for her. And I hope they don't drag out the demise of Chadam, since Adam no longer wants or loves her, just set Chelsea free ASAP!

#4147   2012/10/11 11:42AM
    Doll baby

Quote LiftMeUp: I just read more detailed spoilers and Adam completely shuts down on Chelsea and is not there for her. His behavior makes her feel like he is blaming her for the loss of their little boy, according to MCE.

The spoilers for the following week have Adam lying to Chelsea to help Sharon. This is so disappointing and I know the writers will now be pushing Shadam full force, so many have been wondering why MM is so damn excited about the new regime, well, we see why now. As if we didn't already know....

I hope Chelsea will have someone to comfort her and care for her. And I hope they don't drag out the demise of Chadam, since Adam no longer wants or loves her, just set Chelsea free ASAP!

ENOUGH! Obviously you are NOT a Chadam fan so please stay OUT of this thread! TEAM CHADAM!

#4148   2012/10/11 02:54PM
    Lady Isadorra

I,for one, will wait and see how things will turn out. But people have been just plain awful about Chadam and excited about them losing the baby and Adam leaving Chelsea high and dry! That is disgusting! Who feels happy about that type of writing and S/L!! This is fiction people!! Dont disrespect the actors, they are just doing the best they can with what they have been given!! If this is what is ahead for the new writing I WILL NOT be watching! We fans were mad because they were butchering our characters and now the "new" writers want to do the same thing! I was a hardcore Shadam fan until the became too toxic and disgusting to watch! I have no desire to back down that road! And now they just want us to "forget" Shictor and act like it never happened and watch Sharon and Adam go back down the same road AGAIN! I liked Chelsea and Adam because of their flaws and they just fit! Now they want us to forget Adam ever loved her and blame her for their baby's death?!?!?! Its too fast, one day they are planning for their "babymoon" the next he is leaving her, blaming her for them losing their baby, and running back to Sharon all in the span of a few days! Careful writers, we will all have whiplash!! But I will remain hopeful until it all plays out!! TEAM CHADAM TILL THE VERY END!!!!!

#4149   2012/10/11 03:08PM
    Miracle2

Quote GrandGrace: Spoilers can be misleading and we don't know how it actually plays out. I am sure MCE will knock her scenes out of the park.

45m Melissa Claire Egan ‏@MClaireEgan
    Guys just remember some spoilers can be very misleading!! Muhney and I are very excited, lots of good stuff coming up, Keep watching!!

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
    4h Melissa Claire Egan ‏@MClaireEgan No it's all some real good, juicy stuff! Don't be sad!!

MCE seems excited. She is going to be a much bigger part of the show I think. She will be so good in these horribly sad scenes. I still think Chadam will be together. I am not so sure in the end Sharon won't be with Nick. If not poor Adam will be stuck back with yucky ole slept with my brother and my Dad Sharon and Chelsea will be free to go to another hot character. It will workout.I will keep watching what I like and fast forward what I don't. I am not as worried because MCE sounds really positive about what is coming up!

Team Chadam!

#4150   2012/10/11 03:10PM
    Miracle2

Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney
    RT @MClaireEgan: Just remember some spoilers can be very misleading!! Muhney & I are very excited, lots of good stuff coming up!
    MM is also saying twice today now that spoilers are misleading.

« 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list