List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 08:34PM, Views: 1461603, Replies: 30962
    « 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 » »| page:
    #4131   2012/10/10 10:18AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Lemon and Lime

Quote Lady Isadorra: I hope MM is correct and the spoiler about Adam and Chelsea is wrong!!!! I don't want them to loose their baby, I think that would be awful especially with Chelsea buying baby clothes! I want them to have a little girl!! I cant wait to see what happens today!! I read that Adam reverts back to his dark side in an epic battle with Victor! I wonder how true this will be?? I just hope he doesnt loose too much of his "good" self. I think he can be good and bad and still be just as great! It has to be frustrating for him especially when they only want him to be part of the family when they are in crisis! Every other time they shun him! I will just have to wait and see, like everyone else, and see what how it all comes out! Team Chadam!!! TEAM STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This!!!!^^^^^

#4132   2012/10/10 11:18AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote Miracle2:
    Quote Lady Isadorra: I hope MM is correct and the spoiler about Adam and Chelsea is wrong!!!! I don't want them to loose their baby, I think that would be awful especially with Chelsea buying baby clothes! I want them to have a little girl!! I cant wait to see what happens today!! I read that Adam reverts back to his dark side in an epic battle with Victor! I wonder how true this will be?? I just hope he doesnt loose too much of his "good" self. I think he can be good and bad and still be just as great! It has to be frustrating for him especially when they only want him to be part of the family when they are in crisis! Every other time they shun him! I will just have to wait and see, like everyone else, and see what how it all comes out! Team Chadam!!! TEAM STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this post!
    The writers sure are trying to make people expect a miscarriage for sure. The spoiler about devastating news and all the focus on the baby and Chelsea talking about surfing.I don't know with them going out of the way to make us expect a loss,I wonder if they are not faking us out and the news is something else.Hope's problem maybe or Adam goes broke as Tag and Grab folds-- I hope it is not the baby - too sad.

Team Chadam!

I TOTALLY agree!!! They are suddenly focusing on the baby which makes me believe they will either loose it or the writers are going are trying to increase the shock factor by diverting our focus making us think they are going to loose the baby when it is going to be something totally different. I would rather it be something different than them loosing the baby because Adam deserves his own child too, if all the other crazy hypocritical people in GC, who have also done bad things, can have their own children Adam deserves one too!

#4133   2012/10/10 01:33PM
    Jodie J.

Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote Miracle2:

Love this post!
    The writers sure are trying to make people expect a miscarriage for sure. The spoiler about devastating news and all the focus on the baby and Chelsea talking about surfing.I don't know with them going out of the way to make us expect a loss,I wonder if they are not faking us out and the news is something else.Hope's problem maybe or Adam goes broke as Tag and Grab folds-- I hope it is not the baby - too sad.

Team Chadam!

I TOTALLY agree!!! They are suddenly focusing on the baby which makes me believe they will either loose it or the writers are going are trying to increase the shock factor by diverting our focus making us think they are going to loose the baby when it is going to be something totally different. I would rather it be something different than them loosing the baby because Adam deserves his own child too, if all the other crazy hypocritical people in GC, who have also done bad things, can have their own children Adam deserves one too!

AMEN!!!!!! Preach!

#4134   2012/10/10 03:21PM
    MaxGirl

Chelsea is so beautiful in today´s Canadian episode

"Babymoon" Love it

#4135   2012/10/10 04:16PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Jodie J.:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote Miracle2:

Love this post!

Team Chadam!

AMEN!!!!!! Preach!

#4136   2012/10/10 05:49PM
    GrandGrace

Quote MaxGirl: Chelsea is so beautiful in today´s Canadian episode

"Babymoon" Love it

#4137   2012/10/10 06:07PM
    Doll baby

I loved the really sweet scene with Chadam today! Chelsea is such a doll, and she loves and supports Adam fully! YAY to the "babymoon"! They are so beautiful!

#4138   2012/10/10 07:22PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Doll baby: I loved the really sweet scene with Chadam today! Chelsea is such a doll, and she loves and supports Adam fully! YAY to the "babymoon"! They are so beautiful!

#4139   2012/10/10 07:35PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Missy Lace: I was so glad to see Chadam today! Chelsea is a doll and looks so pretty! I hope that Chadam stays together no matter what happens! I am keeping my fingers crossed for baby stretch!

#4140   2012/10/10 07:37PM
    Axl Rose

She loves him and accepts him for who and what he truly is, and she is going to need him now more than ever

« 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list