List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 04:54PM, Views: 1535809, Replies: 31619
    « 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 » »| page:
    #4121   2012/10/09 09:44AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Lady Isadorra

I hope MM is correct and the spoiler about Adam and Chelsea is wrong!!!! I don't want them to loose their baby, I think that would be awful especially with Chelsea buying baby clothes! I want them to have a little girl!! I cant wait to see what happens today!! I read that Adam reverts back to his dark side in an epic battle with Victor! I wonder how true this will be?? I just hope he doesnt loose too much of his "good" self. I think he can be good and bad and still be just as great! It has to be frustrating for him especially when they only want him to be part of the family when they are in crisis! Every other time they shun him! I will just have to wait and see, like everyone else, and see what how it all comes out! Team Chadam!!! TEAM STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4122   2012/10/09 12:26PM
    Cheeky girl

Quote Lady Isadorra: I hope MM is correct and the spoiler about Adam and Chelsea is wrong!!!! I don't want them to loose their baby, I think that would be awful especially with Chelsea buying baby clothes! I want them to have a little girl!! I cant wait to see what happens today!! I read that Adam reverts back to his dark side in an epic battle with Victor! I wonder how true this will be?? I just hope he doesnt loose too much of his "good" self. I think he can be good and bad and still be just as great! It has to be frustrating for him especially when they only want him to be part of the family when they are in crisis! Every other time they shun him! I will just have to wait and see, like everyone else, and see what how it all comes out! Team Chadam!!! TEAM STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with every word that you said! Well stated! Team Chadam, Team Stretch!

#4123   2012/10/09 01:29PM
    GrandGrace

Quote Cheeky girl:
    Quote Lady Isadorra: I hope MM is correct and the spoiler about Adam and Chelsea is wrong!!!! I don't want them to loose their baby, I think that would be awful especially with Chelsea buying baby clothes! I want them to have a little girl!! I cant wait to see what happens today!! I read that Adam reverts back to his dark side in an epic battle with Victor! I wonder how true this will be?? I just hope he doesnt loose too much of his "good" self. I think he can be good and bad and still be just as great! It has to be frustrating for him especially when they only want him to be part of the family when they are in crisis! Every other time they shun him! I will just have to wait and see, like everyone else, and see what how it all comes out! Team Chadam!!! TEAM STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with every word that you said! Well stated! Team Chadam, Team Stretch!

#4124   2012/10/09 01:49PM
    MaxGirl

Pretty sure they are gonna loose the baby and it wouldn´t surprise me if Sharon has something to do with it. Maybe not intentionally,but... yeah.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/09 01:54PM
    #4125   2012/10/09 05:46PM
    DumbAndTheRe...

Quote MaxGirl: Pretty sure they are gonna loose the baby and it wouldn´t surprise me if Sharon has something to do with it. Maybe not intentionally,but... yeah.

#4126   2012/10/09 06:38PM
    Missy Lace

I was so glad to see Chadam today! Chelsea is a doll and looks so pretty! I hope that Chadam stays together no matter what happens! I am keeping my fingers crossed for baby stretch!

#4127   2012/10/09 07:14PM
    Miracle2

Quote Missy Lace: I was so glad to see Chadam today! Chelsea is a doll and looks so pretty! I hope that Chadam stays together no matter what happens! I am keeping my fingers crossed for baby stretch!

Great scenes today! Heard they are good tomorrow too.

#4128   2012/10/09 07:32PM
    Miracle2

Love this post!
    The writers sure are trying to make people expect a miscarriage for sure. The spoiler about devastating news and all the focus on the baby and Chelsea talking about surfing.I don't know with them going out of the way to make us expect a loss,I wonder if they are not faking us out and the news is something else.Hope's problem maybe or Adam goes broke as Tag and Grab folds-- I hope it is not the baby - too sad.

Team Chadam!

#4129   2012/10/10 05:42AM
    Native Calif...

I love my Chadam and I hope that the writers don't do the same stupid thing that every soap couple gets....a miscarriage! I adore this couple and they deserve the best!

#4130   2012/10/10 08:18AM
    Lemon and Lime

Hi Chadam fans, I am posting love and support for our couple! Let's all try to stay positive! Chadam is the best!

« 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list