List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 03:11PM, Views: 1369796, Replies: 30115
    « 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 » »| page:
    #4111   2012/10/08 11:30AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Fine wine

Quote Post it note: I love MCE! She is so beautiful and such an amazing actress! Her facial expressions are always spot on! She is a really sweet person IRL and I love her as Chelsea!

ITA! I adore MCE and I love Chadam!

#4112   2012/10/08 01:26PM
    GrandGrace

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Post it note: I love MCE! She is so beautiful and such an amazing actress! Her facial expressions are always spot on! She is a really sweet person IRL and I love her as Chelsea!

#4113   2012/10/08 01:34PM
    chancegirl

Quote GrandGrace:
    Quote Axl Rose:

I think MCE is beautiful as well....Love Chadam......Can't wait to see what's in store...MM said not to get too deep in to spoilers so I am hoping the one about Chadam and the baby is misleading....anyone know what the deal is?

#4114   2012/10/08 02:32PM
    MaxGirl

Chadam scenes in today's Canadian show. Wow, finally. Missed them like crazy.

#4115   2012/10/08 03:00PM
    Miracle2

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote GrandGrace:
    Quote Axl Rose:

I think MCE is beautiful as well....Love Chadam......Can't wait to see what's in store...MM said not to get too deep in to spoilers so I am hoping the one about Chadam and the baby is misleading....anyone know what the deal is?

I think MCE is great for Y & R. Love Chadam and so glad we will see them this week!!! Yes, MM hinted on twitter there is a spoiler out there that is misleading. I wonder if it is the Adam and Chelsea get devastatng news one.I hope the baby makes it!! The new team's work is about to start.

#4116   2012/10/08 04:40PM
    Fine wine

Loved the Chadam scenes today!

#4117   2012/10/08 09:46PM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote Fine wine: Loved the Chadam scenes today!

MCE looked so fabulous in this episode.

I noticed two things today. #1- There was an awful lotta talk about family between the lovebirds. Gloria calls Chels from Vegas. Kevin compares his father to Jeffrey and tells Chelsea she lucked out basically. I think something's going to happen to Jeffrey. The anvils were droping.

#2- I noticed after two scenes from Chadam - Nictor had scenes that followed. The last being Victor telling Nikki that he needs all his children to vote his way. Nikki is comforting Victor and telling him she loves him and will stand by him. The previous scene has Adam telling Chelsea he wants to get away for their honeymoon. They talk about their family (there's brief convo about siblings for Stretch) and how it's just the two of them.

Victor FINALLY sees Adam in the next day's preview as he's at the mansion. Adam is ticked off. Looking forward to the rest of this week.

#4118   2012/10/09 12:34AM
    Penny 4 ur t...

Quote Simple Komplexity:

I noticed two things today. #1- There was an awful lotta talk about family between the lovebirds. Gloria calls Chels from Vegas. Kevin compares his father to Jeffrey and tells Chelsea she lucked out basically. I think something's going to happen to Jeffrey. The anvils were droping.

#2- I noticed after two scenes from Chadam - Nictor had scenes that followed. The last being Victor telling Nikki that he needs all his children to vote his way. Nikki is comforting Victor and telling him she loves him and will stand by him. The previous scene has Adam telling Chelsea he wants to get away for their honeymoon. They talk about their family (there's brief convo about siblings for Stretch) and how it's just the two of them.

Victor FINALLY sees Adam in the next day's preview as he's at the mansion. Adam is ticked off. Looking forward to the rest of this week.

IA, Chelsea looked gorgeous! I really enjoyed the Chadam scenes! Loved the family talk!

#4119   2012/10/09 04:03AM
    Miracle2

Quote Penny 4 ur thoughts:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:

IA, Chelsea looked gorgeous! I really enjoyed the Chadam scenes! Loved the family talk!

I cannot wait for today's show.Going to be awesome!

#4120   2012/10/09 06:33AM
    chancegirl

Can't wait to see my beautiful Chadam today!!

« 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list