List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 04:02PM, Views: 1365854, Replies: 30086
    « 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 » »| page:
    #4101   2012/10/07 06:14PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Miracle2

Apparently MM is now saying he has also voted for Chadam in polls and this poll was Adam verse Nick to
    him. This is what he posted at SOC now.

LOL! I saw this poll as Adam against Nick. So obviously I voted the way that I did. Go do your research on this site, there are a couple "Chelsea" or "Chadam" polls that I have also voted for. Again, I do NOT like to be put in the position of promoting couples. It crosses far too many lines, and I don't ever want to publicly endorse working with one actress over another, that would be unprofessional and I don't want to do that to my fellow actresses/scene-partners as I greatly respect them both.

Also, aren't there rules on this site that keep everyone from publicly commenting on who voted for what? Even if the poll is public, nobody (with good or bad intentions) should call out any one voter in particular.

#4102   2012/10/07 06:16PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Miracle2: Apparently MM is now saying he has also voted for Chadam in polls and this poll was Adam verse Nick to

LOL! I saw this poll as Adam against Nick. So obviously I voted the way that I did. Go do your research on this site, there are a couple "Chelsea" or "Chadam" polls that I have also voted for. Again, I do NOT like to be put in the position of promoting couples. It crosses far too many lines, and I don't ever want to publicly endorse working with one actress over another, that would be unprofessional and I don't want to do that to my fellow actresses/scene-partners as I greatly respect them both.

Also, aren't there rules on this site that keep everyone from publicly commenting on who voted for what? Even if the poll is public, nobody (with good or bad intentions) should call out any one voter in particular.

#4103   2012/10/07 07:08PM
    Miracle2

MM has posted yet again in this thread on SOC. He must be bored tonight. Here is the latest post.

Muhney
    Day Player
    Start a poll right now with Chadam vs Chilly and who do we want to see. I'll vote for Chadam all day long.

Also, my comments about "sappy, boring, vanilla" Adam are not couple-related. They are character-related comments. And the Tag-N-Grab story leads the pack in "boring". If anything, Missy Egan & Sharon Case are always saving me in any scene I'm in. They are both the farthest thing from boring or vanilla. If I didn't have them as scene partners I don't know what I would do.

#4104   2012/10/07 07:14PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Miracle2: MM has posted yet again in this thread on SOC. He must be bored tonight. Here is the latest post.

Muhney
    Day Player
    Start a poll right now with Chadam vs Chilly and who do we want to see. I'll vote for Chadam all day long.

Also, my comments about "sappy, boring, vanilla" Adam are not couple-related. They are character-related comments. And the Tag-N-Grab story leads the pack in "boring". If anything, Missy Egan & Sharon Case are always saving me in any scene I'm in. They are both the farthest thing from boring or vanilla. If I didn't have them as scene partners I don't know what I would do.

#4105   2012/10/07 07:26PM
    GrandGrace

Quote Miracle2: Apparently MM is now saying he has also voted for Chadam in polls and this poll was Adam verse Nick to

#4106   2012/10/07 07:47PM
    GrandGrace

#4107   2012/10/07 07:58PM
    darkvixen

I'm done with MM. Please give him back Shadam so his life can be complete again. I'm not falling for his bull and he's shown himself to be a hypocrite and a liar. Not to mention extremely disrespectful to his current leading lady and very unprofessional.

I'm TeamChelsea and the best thing for MCE would be to be far away MM, who's feelings have started to bleed into the show and the way he interacts with Missy onscreen. I'm not for that crap at all! Chelsea deserves better and so do her fans. Exiting now...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/07 08:01PM
    #4108   2012/10/08 01:24AM
    Post it note

I love MCE! She is so beautiful and such an amazing actress! Her facial expressions are always spot on! She is a really sweet person IRL and I love her as Chelsea!

#4109   2012/10/08 05:55AM
    Miracle2

Quote Post it note: I love MCE! She is so beautiful and such an amazing actress! Her facial expressions are always spot on! She is a really sweet person IRL and I love her as Chelsea!

IA!

Make sure to vote today in the TV Source poll and CBS SID!

#4110   2012/10/08 09:54AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Post it note: I love MCE! She is so beautiful and such an amazing actress! Her facial expressions are always spot on! She is a really sweet person IRL and I love her as Chelsea!

« 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list