List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/19 06:03PM, Views: 1533295, Replies: 31581
    « 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 » »| page:
    #4091   2012/10/07 02:49PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    darkvixen

Wow to MM voting for Sharon/Adam in the couple poll. That's just majorly insulting to all Chadam fans as well as his leading lady, Melissa Egan.

That said, it has always been well-known that Muhney is a hardcore SC/Shadam fan. He has made other comments that not so subtly dissed Chadam and I take his newfound excitement about his character to tie in heavily with a Shadam direction and Chadam hitting the skids.

It is what it is. The actor has repeatedly made me feel like he thinks the Chadam pairing was beneath Adam and not cool enough for him. I guess those that were insisting he didn't play favorites or wasn't all about getting Shadam back have undeniable proof now. Or will we spin this too? And I'm sure some will continue to support Chadam anyway. Not me. I want MCE away from MM. She's too sweet and too wonderful an actress to be treated this way. JMO and I make no apologies for it.

#4092   2012/10/07 02:50PM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote Miracle2:
    Quote Miracle2:
    Quote redlicorice: Chadam fans, there is a poll on soapcentral.com. The question is, What do you want Shick or Shadam.. Guess who voted for Shadam? MM!

boards.soapcentral.com/poll.php?pollid=22634&do=showresults

I voted for Shick this morning. My sister went to vote for Shick a little while ago and the poll is gone. Shick was winning when I voted. Funny how things just get deleted on that other site.

The poll is still there but it is labeled a spoiler now since it mentions Sharon might go back to a former love. If you want go there and give Shick a vote.

Was that really him though?

#4093   2012/10/07 02:54PM
    redlicorice

Quote Miracle2:
    Quote redlicorice: Chadam fans, there is a poll on soapcentral.com. The question is, What do you want Shick or Shadam.. Guess who voted for Shadam? MM!

boards.soapcentral.com/poll.php?pollid=22634&do=showresults

I voted for Shick this morning. My sister went to vote for Shick a little while ago and the poll is gone. Shick was winning when I voted. Funny how things just get deleted on that other site.

Miricle 2. the thread has not been deleted, the title has been changed to, What do you want? (spec or spoiler), the poll is still there, everybody go vote..

#4094   2012/10/07 03:06PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: To me, Adam is the new Victor and Chelsea is the new Nikki of the show, with Chelsea being his Nikki

#4095   2012/10/07 03:35PM
    Simple Kompl...

Okay a friend says it's definitely MM, wow what a total disappointment.

#4096   2012/10/07 03:45PM
    redlicorice

Just when I was beginning to kinda like Adam. This makes me hate the character again..

#4097   2012/10/07 03:52PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote Love New York: I just can't get over how junevile it all is. I have loved so many different characters and couples, but I never hated on a real life person because they came btwn my fave couple.

Chelsea's love for Adam is so great to see right now. If it weren't for her Adam would be completely alone left to deal with everything by himself. Chelsea is honest about her feelings like when she said she didn't like Victor, but she didn't say it in a hateful way she only wanted Adam to know it's ok to be sad about his father even if had a complicated relationship with him.

I know it that's why I post exculsively in this thread. It's not real and definitely not worth aruging or reading hateful comments from people who have nothing else in life going for them. I love Chelsea and think she is Adam's soulmate. I'm glad she is the mother of his unborn child and that he has someone he can be himself with. Chelsea's TOTAL acceptance of Adam,makes him comfortable in his own skin and in himself knowing she's not going to flake out on him and leave him for past misdeeds known or unknown. He's never been sexier since he met Chelsea.

#4098   2012/10/07 04:35PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote Love New York: I am so glad that Adam has Chelsea otherwise he would have had no one. The rest of his siblings had no use for him didn't bother to even try to reach out to him Sharon is too busy with Tucker to even care about how this is effecting him. You know for all of the talk that she loves Adam so much she sure hasn't given one thought to how all of this would make him feel. I thought she was supposed to care so deeply for him yet his pain doesn't have any effect whatsoever on her. Chelsea is the one who has been there loving him, holding him, standing by him, and letting him know whatever he needs she's there. Their scenes today were perfect I loved how she told him if she could she would protect him from this pain that's what you do when it comes to someone you love you want to shield them from the pain not pile it on.

Very well said!

As a Adam fan I'm glad that he's no longer alone and he has someone who loves him the way he deserves to be loved. He's a first priority and not an afterthought/contingency plan.

I hope the writers don't try to front like Chelsea can't deal with Adam's re emerging darker side. Because when they met he was all brooding, seething and sarcastic snark. Chelsea even threw some right back at him and made him laugh inspite of him wallowing in his misery. It took awhile for the darkness to go away but through it all Chelsea not only refused to let him dismiss her,she made him smile.

#4099   2012/10/07 04:39PM
    Axl Rose

Quote GrandGrace: Just stopping in to show some Chadam love!!

#4100   2012/10/07 04:41PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Georgia rain: Chelsea seems to ground adam like no one else can.. That why i love this relationship.. Chadam

« 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list