List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 10:42AM, Views: 1509653, Replies: 31447
    « 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 » »| page:
    #4081   2012/10/07 12:49PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose: If there is a chance that our baby Newman, our baby Chadam will be born blind, then yes it would definitely serve as angst especially if he or she has Hope's blindness gene but I think Chadam can definitely overcome it but I hope and pray that the baby he or she is okay and that Chelsea delivers the baby to term, but if she goes into premature labor, I hope the baby is healthy and happy

And I hope and pray that Adam and Chelsea have a baby girl

A daughter for Adam and Chelsea would be great

Adam & Chelsea and their baby girl the 3 of them as a family

#4082   2012/10/07 12:56PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Sticky fingers: I love Chadam and I support them always! I hope that they do not lose the baby. If they do, I hope that they will stay together and become even closer! I love this couple and I do not want to see them destroyed!

#4083   2012/10/07 01:01PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Miracle2:
    Quote Doll baby:
    Quote DumbAndTheRestless:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote Soapfan326: I agree I love and miss chadam can't wait till next week. I just read that the week of Oct 15 chadam get devastating news I think they lose stretch. It's soo sad. I hope they try again and don't break up over this. I think this is what will push adam to the dark side.

I really hope this is not the devastating news!! They are so awesome, they don't deserve this!!!

ITA! I know that the devastating news probably is something terrible regarding the baby.....I am praying that it is not! Chadam is wonderful and they deserve to have their beautiful baby!

Amen to that!

If JG it really a good writer the spoiler is a fake out. The whole world reading this is thinking they lose the baby--maybe it is something else like the baby may have Hope's blindness gene-- if they do lose the baby I think they stay together.

Take a minute and tweet or send CBS Feedback.Just type CBS feedback,the form comes up. I sent one and a another one saying I really don't want to see Adam with the mom of his brother's children ever again.

#4084   2012/10/07 01:07PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote Love New York: As much as I will miss seeing Adam I'm kinda glad that next week he won't be on. It's only because I don't want him rescuing Sharon and her trying to play on his guilt to get him to. I want Chadam to have more screentime, but hope nothing tradgic happens to "baby stretch" cause I do feel like that would hurt them so much.

I have never been a fan of Sharon because she's a perpetual victim. Some man ALWAYS has to give her valiadation/self worth. I really didn't have a problem with it when she was younger. It's understandable that she didn't know who she was, and was trying to figure herself out. I could understand that then. 20 years later she's still the same chick,no in fact, she's regressed. I always thought that Nick needed to MAN UP especially with Nikki (when Shick were married) and put an end to all that crap. Then once they divorced I couldn't fathom why Sharon wanted to be involved with the Newman's anymore than she had to. But oh well.... Adam has worked hard for his happiness with Chelsea and if he were to ruin that by running to help "fix" Sharon then maybe he's not the smartest guy in the room (and we all know that he is). Let her only friend Tucker rescue her or hell Nick is her babydaddy x2 let him deal with her. Truthfully Nick's done her dirty so many times that he OWES her. Besides isn't Red playing cops and robbers with Ronan these days. Nick can't be without someone in his bed for very long either.

As far as Baby N goes I'm good with he/she being born but if not then as long as the story is about Adam & especially Chelsea grieving then I can live with it. They can always have the first of the twelve kids Adam wants in a year or so.

Please DO NOT make Sharon/Victor/Abby/Victoria/Nick/Nikki responsible if there's some accident that causes Chels to lose Stretch. Please use a medical reason/birth defect as to why they would lose the baby. Personally with Phyllis losing Blueberry in the spring - I'd rather pass on another miscarriage.

I also can do without another infertility storyline for at least 3 years. It's possible to have a miscarriage and still have your reproductive organs remain intact.

I hope that whatever happens in the weeks to come that Adam & Chelsea stay together.

#4085   2012/10/07 01:30PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose: If there is a chance that our baby Newman, our baby Chadam will be born blind, then yes it would definitely serve as angst especially if he or she has Hope's blindness gene but I think Chadam can definitely overcome it but I hope and pray that the baby he or she is okay and that Chelsea delivers the baby to term, but if she goes into premature labor, I hope the baby is healthy and happy

And I hope and pray that Adam and Chelsea have a baby girl

A daughter for Adam and Chelsea would be great

Adam & Chelsea and their baby girl the 3 of them as a family

#4086   2012/10/07 01:52PM
    Miracle2

Quote redlicorice: Chadam fans, there is a poll on soapcentral.com. The question is, What do you want Shick or Shadam.. Guess who voted for Shadam? MM!

boards.soapcentral.com/poll.php?pollid=22634&do=showresults

I voted for Shick this morning. My sister went to vote for Shick a little while ago and the poll is gone. Shick was winning when I voted. Funny how things just get deleted on that other site.

#4087   2012/10/07 01:55PM
    Miracle2

Quote redlicorice:
    Quote redlicorice: Chadam fans, there is a poll on soapcentral.com. The question is, What do you want Shick or Shadam.. Guess who voted for Shadam? MM!

What a slap in the face to Melissa Claire Egan!!

I know a lot of Chadam fans on twitter seem to be upset with MM right now and understand that.Please still vote in TV Source this week and send the SID card. If you have to just vote for MCE and Chadam and leave actor blank or pick someone else you like. MCE can use the support. Some Y & R
    fans have not been very nice to her or her character.

#4088   2012/10/07 02:01PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Miracle2:
    Quote redlicorice:

What a slap in the face to Melissa Claire Egan!!

I know a lot of Chadam fans on twitter seem to be upset with MM right now and understand that.Please still vote in TV Source this week and send the SID card. If you have to just vote for MCE and Chadam and leave actor blank or pick someone else you like. MCE can use the support. Some Y & R
    fans have not been very nice to her or her character.

#4089   2012/10/07 02:41PM
    Miracle2

Quote Miracle2:

I voted for Shick this morning. My sister went to vote for Shick a little while ago and the poll is gone. Shick was winning when I voted. Funny how things just get deleted on that other site.

The poll is still there but it is labeled a spoiler now since it mentions Sharon might go back to a former love. If you want go there and give Shick a vote.

#4090   2012/10/07 02:42PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Miracle2:
    Quote Miracle2:

The poll is still there but it is labeled a spoiler now since it mentions Sharon might go back to a former love. If you want go there and give Shick a vote.

« 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list