List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:08AM, Views: 1544042, Replies: 31725
    « 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 » »| page:
    #4071   2012/10/06 05:12AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    mahina

Quote Sticky fingers:
    Quote GrandGrace:
    Quote mahina: Hello everyone. Chadam fan here. I need to come here more often and give them my support. This show is full of awful pairings. Please new writers give Chadam a good story line. The Paul, Phyllis, and Victor story lines are so boring!

Lol. I'm still laughing about MM omitting all the BS lines to Victor. Yaaaaay!

Great post!

#4072   2012/10/06 07:14AM
    Miracle2

Don't forget to mail SID your postcard and vote in TV Source (2 times a day) this weekend.Spread the word on twitter and facebook.

Have a great weekend Chadam fans!Going to be a busy one for me!

#4073   2012/10/06 12:52PM
    Soapy Ann

I am looking forward to Chadam scenes this week! It has been too long without them! Chadam is the best! Team Chadam!

#4074   2012/10/07 03:13AM
    Native Calif...

Quote Soapy Ann: I am looking forward to Chadam scenes this week! It has been too long without them! Chadam is the best! Team Chadam!

I agree! I love Chadam!

#4075   2012/10/07 08:32AM
    Simple Kompl...

Hey Chadam fans I have beem bored out of my skull this week without any Adam or Chelsea. Glad that we finally get to see them again. My fingers are crossed for little Stretch and that he/she will be okay. I really do want this baby to be born and live. There's a chance Baby N could be born blind and that would serve as angst for our couple. It would certainly send Adam into his dark place again and maybe we could get another visit from Hope? Chelsea doesn't have to carry little Stretch to full term she can always go into premature labor. Watching their baby fight to live is also another form of drama and angst. Anyway here's to a great week

#4076   2012/10/07 09:02AM
    Axl Rose

If there is a chance that our baby Newman, our baby Chadam will be born blind, then yes it would definitely serve as angst especially if he or she has Hope's blindness gene but I think Chadam can definitely overcome it but I hope and pray that the baby he or she is okay and that Chelsea delivers the baby to term, but if she goes into premature labor, I hope the baby is healthy and happy

And I hope and pray that Adam and Chelsea have a baby girl

#4077   2012/10/07 12:00PM
    redlicorice

Chadam fans, there is a poll on soapcentral.com. The question is, What do you want Shick or Shadam.. Guess who voted for Shadam? MM!

boards.soapcentral.com/poll.php?pollid=22634&do=showresults

#4078   2012/10/07 12:37PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose: If there is a chance that our baby Newman, our baby Chadam will be born blind, then yes it would definitely serve as angst especially if he or she has Hope's blindness gene but I think Chadam can definitely overcome it but I hope and pray that the baby he or she is okay and that Chelsea delivers the baby to term, but if she goes into premature labor, I hope the baby is healthy and happy

And I hope and pray that Adam and Chelsea have a baby girl

A daughter for Adam and Chelsea would be great

#4079   2012/10/07 12:40PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Simple Komplexity: Hey Chadam fans I have beem bored out of my skull this week without any Adam or Chelsea. Glad that we finally get to see them again. My fingers are crossed for little Stretch and that he/she will be okay. I really do want this baby to be born and live. There's a chance Baby N could be born blind and that would serve as angst for our couple. It would certainly send Adam into his dark place again and maybe we could get another visit from Hope? Chelsea doesn't have to carry little Stretch to full term she can always go into premature labor. Watching their baby fight to live is also another form of drama and angst. Anyway here's to a great week

#4080   2012/10/07 12:44PM
    redlicorice

Quote redlicorice: Chadam fans, there is a poll on soapcentral.com. The question is, What do you want Shick or Shadam.. Guess who voted for Shadam? MM!

boards.soapcentral.com/poll.php?pollid=22634&do=showresults

What a slap in the face to Melissa Claire Egan!!

« 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list