List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 05:27AM, Views: 1458199, Replies: 30931
    « 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 » »| page:
    #4051   2012/10/04 04:42PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Quote Love New York: I think will be a huge test for them and I hope they can pass. Chelsea and Adam could pull away from each other so this could a very difficult time for them.

#4052   2012/10/04 04:48PM
    Miracle2

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse

Pulse results. MCE was 7th this week. Adam and Chelsea are back at 5th overall. 3rd for Y & R behind Villy and Phick.

We did a little better. I will post when the poll comes up this week. Vote! Spread the word to Facebook and Twitter.

#4053   2012/10/04 04:51PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Miracle2: tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse

Pulse results. MCE was 7th this week. Adam and Chelsea are back at 5th overall. 3rd for Y & R behind Villy and Phick.

We did a little better. I will post when the poll comes up this week. Vote! Spread the word to Facebook and Twitter.

#4054   2012/10/04 04:54PM
    Miracle2

Quote Doll baby:
    Quote DumbAndTheRestless:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote Soapfan326: I agree I love and miss chadam can't wait till next week. I just read that the week of Oct 15 chadam get devastating news I think they lose stretch. It's soo sad. I hope they try again and don't break up over this. I think this is what will push adam to the dark side.

I really hope this is not the devastating news!! They are so awesome, they don't deserve this!!!

ITA! I know that the devastating news probably is something terrible regarding the baby.....I am praying that it is not! Chadam is wonderful and they deserve to have their beautiful baby!

Amen to that!

If JG it really a good writer the spoiler is a fake out. The whole world reading this is thinking they lose the baby--maybe it is something else like the baby may have Hope's blindness gene-- if they do lose the baby I think they stay together.

Take a minute and tweet or send CBS Feedback.Just type CBS feedback,the form comes up. I sent one and a another one saying I really don't want to see Adam with the mom of his brother's children ever again.

#4055   2012/10/04 05:01PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Miracle2:
    Quote Doll baby:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote Soapfan326: I agree I love and miss chadam can't wait till next week. I just read that the week of Oct 15 chadam get devastating news I think they lose stretch. It's soo sad. I hope they try again and don't break up over this. I think this is what will push adam to the dark side.

I really hope this is not the devastating news!! They are so awesome, they don't deserve this!!!

ITA! I know that the devastating news probably is something terrible regarding the baby.....I am praying that it is not! Chadam is wonderful and they deserve to have their beautiful baby!

Amen to that!

If JG it really a good writer the spoiler is a fake out. The whole world reading this is thinking they lose the baby--maybe it is something else like the baby may have Hope's blindness gene-- if they do lose the baby I think they stay together.

Take a minute and tweet or send CBS Feedback.Just type CBS feedback,the form comes up. I sent one and a another one saying I really don't want to see Adam with the mom of his brother's children ever again.

#4056   2012/10/04 06:05PM
    GrandGrace

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Miracle2:
    Quote Doll baby:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:

Amen to that!

#4057   2012/10/04 06:50PM
    Miracle2

Vote in the CBS SID poll this week.The cut-off date for your votes to be counted will be Thursday, October 11.

To vote on your favorite actor, actress and couple currently appearing on a CBS soap, please mail your choices to:

CBS Readers' Poll
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Send a post card and have a friend send one too. Spread the word around twitter and Facebook.

Chadam was 5th last week. Moved down from 4th but they have hardly been on. Going for the top three now

#4058   2012/10/05 04:06AM
    Very Hot Pepper

Quote GrandGrace:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Miracle2:
    Quote Doll baby:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:

Amen to that!

This^^^!!! I am really missing my Chadam!

#4059   2012/10/05 11:50AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote Very Hot Pepper:
    Quote GrandGrace:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Miracle2:
    Quote Doll baby:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:

Amen to that!

This^^^!!! I am really missing my Chadam!

Lets hope this is true!! I can see that the baby being blind a good S/L! I would much rather see that than Chadam losing the baby! We could see them grow stronger together and prepare for their baby being blind!! I hope that he is just "faking" us out!!

#4060   2012/10/05 01:17PM
    GrandGrace

Quote LLBG14: Missing my Chadam! Y&R is a total snoozefest this week! I can't stand it! We need a lot more Chadam....and less bull! Team Chadam, Team Stretch!

« 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list