List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 09:39AM, Views: 1519892, Replies: 31505
    « 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 » »| page:
    #4041   2012/10/03 05:15PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

Quote Adams pants:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Cheeky girl:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote Love New York: Funny how when Sharon and Adam were next to each other in the credits it meant they were going to get together, but when Chelsea and Adam are next to each other it means nothing.

Sounds like some Shadam haters to me!!!

IKR!!! That is really ridiculous! The level of hate that they have for such a sweet, awesome, and truly beautiful actress! MCE is the cream of the crop! M&M are golden!!!!

Chadam are golden and their baby will be the golden boy or the golden girl

I agree with all of these posts! It is painful to watch the BORING shows this week! The show without Chadam is just awful! I miss Chadam and can't wait to see them next week! Chadam is true love and beauty!

#4042   2012/10/03 05:28PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Soapy Ann: Hi Chadam fans! I am popping in to post some love for my favorite couple! Pregnancy looks great on beautiful Chelsea and Adam looks great as a "proud father-to-be"! Chelsea is so sweet and supportive....I just love them!

#4043   2012/10/03 11:52PM
    LLBG14

Missing my Chadam! Y&R is a total snoozefest this week! I can't stand it! We need a lot more Chadam....and less bull! Team Chadam, Team Stretch!

#4044   2012/10/04 05:26AM
    Lemon and Lime

Chadam is my only reason for watching Y&R anymore!

#4045   2012/10/04 10:41AM
    Soapfan326

I agree I love and miss chadam can't wait till next week. I just read that the week of Oct 15 chadam get devastating news I think they lose stretch. It's soo sad. I hope they try again and don't break up over this. I think this is what will push adam to the dark side.

#4046   2012/10/04 11:12AM
    DumbAndTheRe...

Quote Soapfan326: I agree I love and miss chadam can't wait till next week. I just read that the week of Oct 15 chadam get devastating news I think they lose stretch. It's soo sad. I hope they try again and don't break up over this. I think this is what will push adam to the dark side.

I just hope that they can recover and stay together! Chadam is the sweetest and most beautiful pairing that I have ever seen on this show!

#4047   2012/10/04 11:18AM
    Love New York

I think will be a huge test for them and I hope they can pass. Chelsea and Adam could pull away from each other so this could a very difficult time for them.

#4048   2012/10/04 11:26AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote Soapfan326: I agree I love and miss chadam can't wait till next week. I just read that the week of Oct 15 chadam get devastating news I think they lose stretch. It's soo sad. I hope they try again and don't break up over this. I think this is what will push adam to the dark side.

I really hope this is not the devastating news!! They are so awesome, they don't deserve this!!!

#4049   2012/10/04 11:33AM
    DumbAndTheRe...

Quote Lady Isadorra:

I really hope this is not the devastating news!! They are so awesome, they don't deserve this!!!

ITA! I know that the devastating news probably is something terrible regarding the baby.....I am praying that it is not! Chadam is wonderful and they deserve to have their beautiful baby!

#4050   2012/10/04 01:25PM
    Doll baby

Quote DumbAndTheRestless:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:

ITA! I know that the devastating news probably is something terrible regarding the baby.....I am praying that it is not! Chadam is wonderful and they deserve to have their beautiful baby!

Amen to that!

« 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list