List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/24 11:13AM, Views: 1573157, Replies: 31915
    « 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 » »| page:
    #4031   2012/10/02 06:12PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Miracle2

News from twitter

MCE is auctioning a set tour of Y & R for charity.Sounds like she is staying around.

Also,MM had a picture of him and Max in make up today(I hope that means we see Reed soon) and it looks like MCE is in the chair right next to him. Hopefully, they were working together today.

#4032   2012/10/02 08:16PM
    Post it note

Quote Miracle2: News from twitter

MCE is auctioning a set tour of Y & R for charity.Sounds like she is staying around.

Also,MM had a picture of him and Max in make up today(I hope that means we see Reed soon) and it looks like MCE is in the chair right next to him. Hopefully, they were working together today.

YAY!!!! Missy and Michael are the best!

#4033   2012/10/02 08:26PM
    Missy Lace

Hello Chadam fans. I am stopping by to say that I love the new opening credits with Gorgeous MCE and then her gorgeous husband Adam right after her! Just the way that it should be!

#4034   2012/10/03 10:59AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote Love New York: I just can't get over how junevile it all is. I have loved so many different characters and couples, but I never hated on a real life person because they came btwn my fave couple.

Chelsea's love for Adam is so great to see right now. If it weren't for her Adam would be completely alone left to deal with everything by himself. Chelsea is honest about her feelings like when she said she didn't like Victor, but she didn't say it in a hateful way she only wanted Adam to know it's ok to be sad about his father even if had a complicated relationship with him.

I know it that's why I post exculsively in this thread. It's not real and definitely not worth aruging or reading hateful comments from people who have nothing else in life going for them. I love Chelsea and think she is Adam's soulmate. I'm glad she is the mother of his unborn child and that he has someone he can be himself with. Chelsea's TOTAL acceptance of Adam,makes him comfortable in his own skin and in himself knowing she's not going to flake out on him and leave him for past misdeeds known or unknown. He's never been sexier since he met Chelsea.

I will drink to that

Me 2!!!!

#4035   2012/10/03 11:09AM
    Love New York

Funny how when Sharon and Adam were next to each other in the credits it meant they were going to get together, but when Chelsea and Adam are next to each other it means nothing.

#4036   2012/10/03 11:45AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote Missy Lace: Hello Chadam fans. I am stopping by to say that I love the new opening credits with Gorgeous MCE and then her gorgeous husband Adam right after her! Just the way that it should be!

I noticed this as well!! MM and MCE are just awesome!! MCE looks beautiful and MM is sexy as usual! Adam has never look so good than as Chelsea's husband and soon to be dad to stretch!

#4037   2012/10/03 11:52AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote Love New York: Funny how when Sharon and Adam were next to each other in the credits it meant they were going to get together, but when Chelsea and Adam are next to each other it means nothing.

Sounds like some Shadam haters to me!!!

#4038   2012/10/03 01:28PM
    Cheeky girl

Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote Love New York: Funny how when Sharon and Adam were next to each other in the credits it meant they were going to get together, but when Chelsea and Adam are next to each other it means nothing.

IKR!!! That is really ridiculous! The level of hate that they have for such a sweet, awesome, and truly beautiful actress! MCE is the cream of the crop! M&M are golden!!!!

#4039   2012/10/03 02:29PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Cheeky girl:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:

IKR!!! That is really ridiculous! The level of hate that they have for such a sweet, awesome, and truly beautiful actress! MCE is the cream of the crop! M&M are golden!!!!

Chadam are golden and their baby will be the golden boy or the golden girl

#4040   2012/10/03 03:14PM
    Adams pants

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Cheeky girl:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:

Chadam are golden and their baby will be the golden boy or the golden girl

I agree with all of these posts! It is painful to watch the BORING shows this week! The show without Chadam is just awful! I miss Chadam and can't wait to see them next week! Chadam is true love and beauty!

« 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list