List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 06:39AM, Views: 1460285, Replies: 30956
    « 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 » »| page:
    #4001   2012/09/28 08:54PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    GrandGrace

Quote Miracle2: Loved the Chadam scenes this week! Looks like they are not on next week but after that I think they could get a bigger story!

Team Chadam! Team Chelsea! Team Adam! Team Baby N!

#4002   2012/09/29 02:44AM
    DumbAndTheRe...

Quote Love New York: As much as I will miss seeing Adam I'm kinda glad that next week he won't be on. It's only because I don't want him rescuing Sharon and her trying to play on his guilt to get him to. I want Chadam to have more screentime, but hope nothing tradgic happens to "baby stretch" cause I do feel like that would hurt them so much.

I really agree with this post in it's entirety! I hate stupid Sharon and just about every stupid storyline that is going on right now! Chadam is the only thing that is right with this dumb soap! Team Chadam+Stretch!

#4003   2012/09/29 01:01PM
    Miracle2

Quote DumbAndTheRestless:
    Quote Love New York: As much as I will miss seeing Adam I'm kinda glad that next week he won't be on. It's only because I don't want him rescuing Sharon and her trying to play on his guilt to get him to. I want Chadam to have more screentime, but hope nothing tradgic happens to "baby stretch" cause I do feel like that would hurt them so much.

I really agree with this post in it's entirety! I hate stupid Sharon and just about every stupid storyline that is going on right now! Chadam is the only thing that is right with this dumb soap! Team Chadam+Stretch!

I agree. i would rather not have Adam for a week than watch him rescue Sharon. I think until Sharon is strong enough to rescue herself and without needing to move from one man to another that she is a disaster of a character--- Chadam makes the show worth watching so next week will be tough.

I am so hoping Baby N makes it. I just don't think the new wrtiers will hurt Stretch. I am thinking positive. Good new stories to come for Chadam!

#4004   2012/09/29 01:23PM
    Love New York

I don't want Adam to be turned into Nick 2.0 with the rescuing of Sharon and trying to save her from herself. I think that Sharon needs to save herself and pick herself up from all of this, but if it has to be somebody I hope it's Nick. I don't think Adam should be the one to save her he's already tried to talk some sense into him and because of her wounded pride she told him where to go so I think she needs to realize that he did try to help her she didn't want it so let her deal with it herself.

I want Adam to be focused on getting back into business and going head to head with anyone who challenges him including his hyprocritical family. I also hope for a big juicy sl for Chadam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/29 01:24PM
    #4005   2012/09/29 02:51PM
    Georgia rain

Showing my love for the awesome love of Chadam.. Love to see alot more.. Team Chadam!

#4006   2012/09/29 10:57PM
    Simple Kompl...

I have never been a fan of Sharon because she's a perpetual victim. Some man ALWAYS has to give her valiadation/self worth. I really didn't have a problem with it when she was younger. It's understandable that she didn't know who she was, and was trying to figure herself out. I could understand that then. 20 years later she's still the same chick,no in fact, she's regressed. I always thought that Nick needed to MAN UP especially with Nikki (when Shick were married) and put an end to all that crap. Then once they divorced I couldn't fathom why Sharon wanted to be involved with the Newman's anymore than she had to. But oh well.... Adam has worked hard for his happiness with Chelsea and if he were to ruin that by running to help "fix" Sharon then maybe he's not the smartest guy in the room (and we all know that he is). Let her only friend Tucker rescue her or hell Nick is her babydaddy x2 let him deal with her. Truthfully Nick's done her dirty so many times that he OWES her. Besides isn't Red playing cops and robbers with Ronan these days. Nick can't be without someone in his bed for very long either.

As far as Baby N goes I'm good with he/she being born but if not then as long as the story is about Adam & especially Chelsea grieving then I can live with it. They can always have the first of the twelve kids Adam wants in a year or so.

Please DO NOT make Sharon/Victor/Abby/Victoria/Nick/Nikki responsible if there's some accident that causes Chels to lose Stretch. Please use a medical reason/birth defect as to why they would lose the baby. Personally with Phyllis losing Blueberry in the spring - I'd rather pass on another miscarriage.

I also can do without another infertility storyline for at least 3 years. It's possible to have a miscarriage and still have your reproductive organs remain intact.

I hope that whatever happens in the weeks to come that Adam & Chelsea stay together.

#4007   2012/09/29 11:13PM
    Simple Kompl...

I must say that I really enjoyed all of the scenes Chelsea & Adam had in the wake of Victor's "death", his "memorial service" and his "miraculous return". Even though I get his brooding/sulking of late. I need to see some teeth and that smile again too.

Kudos to MCE because while she didn't have a great deal of dialogue.She was so awesome as the concerned and loving wife. Even when they learn Victor's alive and Chels asks this is how we find out? MCE was not over the top with the hysterics. It was spot on.

As a Adam fan I was glad that he FINALLY had someone there for him in time of crisis. Especially with his "family" snubbing of him (in the aftermath of Victor's reappearance).

Team Chelsea

Team Adam

Team Baby N (Stretch)

Team Outsiders

Team Blacksheep Newman

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/29 11:14PM
    #4008   2012/09/30 05:35AM
    Fine wine

Young and the Restless without Chadam is zzzzzzzzzzzzzz and DUMB! I think that Chadam is pure GOLD! Chelsea's smile just lights up the screen, and Adam's love for her is so refreshing and beautiful to watch! I LOVE CHADAM!

#4009   2012/09/30 06:33AM
    Miracle2

Quote Simple Komplexity: I must say that I really enjoyed all of the scenes Chelsea & Adam had in the wake of Victor's "death", his "memorial service" and his "miraculous return". Even though I get his brooding/sulking of late. I need to see some teeth and that smile again too.

Kudos to MCE because while she didn't have a great deal of dialogue.She was so awesome as the concerned and loving wife. Even when they learn Victor's alive and Chels asks this is how we find out? MCE was not over the top with the hysterics. It was spot on.

As a Adam fan I was glad that he FINALLY had someone there for him in time of crisis. Especially with his "family" snubbing of him (in the aftermath of Victor's reappearance).

Team Chelsea

Team Adam

Team Baby N (Stretch)

Team Outsiders

Team Blacksheep Newman

Chelsea's reactions were just right. She knows Adam and hugging all over him and carrying on would have been so wrong. Adam has been pretty much isolated since Hope died. His natural reaction to pain would be to go through it by himself. I think Chelsea gave him space and let him know she was there at the same time.The reaction to the Newman snub was spot on. Hopefully, the new team will give MCE a chance to show how good she is--

I am not sure Baby N is going anywhere. This soap usually does not do two tocks in a row and they have done infertility ( Phylli and Victoria) until I think most viewers are just sick of it.

Warning spolier content below--

I just don't see JG's first story being something happening to Baby N.I think Baby N is ok for now if it is true that the new team has the ranch buring down and Victor going broke within all around 10 18.Sounds like the show is getting better.

Team Chelsea

Team Adam

Team Baby N (Stretch)

Team Outsiders

Team Blacksheep Newman

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/30 06:34AM
    #4010   2012/09/30 06:34AM
    Miracle2

Quote Fine wine: Young and the Restless without Chadam is zzzzzzzzzzzzzz and DUMB! I think that Chadam is pure GOLD! Chelsea's smile just lights up the screen, and Adam's love for her is so refreshing and beautiful to watch! I LOVE CHADAM!

A whole lot of us agree with you!!!

« 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list