List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 11:45PM, Views: 1539318, Replies: 31664
    « 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 » »| page:
    #3991   2012/09/27 12:13PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Simple Kompl...

Quote Love New York: I just can't get over how junevile it all is. I have loved so many different characters and couples, but I never hated on a real life person because they came btwn my fave couple.

Chelsea's love for Adam is so great to see right now. If it weren't for her Adam would be completely alone left to deal with everything by himself. Chelsea is honest about her feelings like when she said she didn't like Victor, but she didn't say it in a hateful way she only wanted Adam to know it's ok to be sad about his father even if had a complicated relationship with him.

I know it that's why I post exculsively in this thread. It's not real and definitely not worth aruging or reading hateful comments from people who have nothing else in life going for them. I love Chelsea and think she is Adam's soulmate. I'm glad she is the mother of his unborn child and that he has someone he can be himself with. Chelsea's TOTAL acceptance of Adam,makes him comfortable in his own skin and in himself knowing she's not going to flake out on him and leave him for past misdeeds known or unknown. He's never been sexier since he met Chelsea.

#3992   2012/09/27 12:13PM
    darkvixen

I see that Adam and Sharon are in the new opening credits together. I can't say I'm surprised.

The second batch that will air on tomorrow's U.S. show has Victor/Nikki/Billy/Victoria/Sharon/Adam.

I wonder where Adam's wife will be placed. Assuming she makes the opening at all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/27 12:14PM
    #3993   2012/09/27 02:12PM
    GrandGrace

Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote Love New York: I just can't get over how junevile it all is. I have loved so many different characters and couples, but I never hated on a real life person because they came btwn my fave couple.

Chelsea's love for Adam is so great to see right now. If it weren't for her Adam would be completely alone left to deal with everything by himself. Chelsea is honest about her feelings like when she said she didn't like Victor, but she didn't say it in a hateful way she only wanted Adam to know it's ok to be sad about his father even if had a complicated relationship with him.

I know it that's why I post exculsively in this thread. It's not real and definitely not worth aruging or reading hateful comments from people who have nothing else in life going for them. I love Chelsea and think she is Adam's soulmate. I'm glad she is the mother of his unborn child and that he has someone he can be himself with. Chelsea's TOTAL acceptance of Adam,makes him comfortable in his own skin and in himself knowing she's not going to flake out on him and leave him for past misdeeds known or unknown. He's never been sexier since he met Chelsea.

#3994   2012/09/27 02:17PM
    MaxGirl

Quote Simple Komplexity:

This. This is why I love Chadam.

#3995   2012/09/27 04:41PM
    Doll baby

Quote MaxGirl:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:

Me too! Team Chadam always! They are the best of Y&R!

#3996   2012/09/28 04:45AM
    Soapy Ann

Hi Chadam fans! I am popping in to post some love for my favorite couple! Pregnancy looks great on beautiful Chelsea and Adam looks great as a "proud father-to-be"! Chelsea is so sweet and supportive....I just love them!

#3997   2012/09/28 06:11AM
    Soapy Ann

Quote Doll baby:
    Quote MaxGirl:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:

Me too! Team Chadam always! They are the best of Y&R!

I agree!

#3998   2012/09/28 02:13PM
    Mellow1

Team chadam, Team Chelsea, Team Adam!

#3999   2012/09/28 05:50PM
    Miracle2

Loved the Chadam scenes this week! Looks like they are not on next week but after that I think they could get a bigger story!

Team Chadam! Team Chelsea! Team Adam! Team Baby N!

#4000   2012/09/28 06:47PM
    Love New York

As much as I will miss seeing Adam I'm kinda glad that next week he won't be on. It's only because I don't want him rescuing Sharon and her trying to play on his guilt to get him to. I want Chadam to have more screentime, but hope nothing tradgic happens to "baby stretch" cause I do feel like that would hurt them so much.

« 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list