List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 09:55PM, Views: 1463717, Replies: 30994
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/05/04 04:40AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Axl Rose

This is a Chadam only thread, a fan thread decidated to all Chadam fans, and yet Shadam fans are here bashing, if you have something to say about Shadam, go write in their thread, don't come in here OK!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32   2012/05/04 04:42AM
    Axl Rose

Quote chloefan1: I love Chadam, they are so great together!!
    They are really comfortable around each other and will always have a bond that is unbreakable.
    Their relationship started the right way! They built a strong friendship and they trust each other that is how solid relationships start.
    And i I truly hope she gets pregnant!

Exactly they are really comfortable with each other and around each other and will always have that unspeakable bond there and yes their friendship did start the right way and it became stronger and now they trust each other completely, and it showed when they were making love

I really do hope she does get pregnant too

#33   2012/05/04 04:44AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Sinny201: Love chelsea and adam.. they are perfect together.. chelsea accepts adam as is.. unlike that horrid sharon

Thank you, Chelsea does accept Adam just the way he is, unlike Sharon who could easily break up with him because of stuff that had happened in his past

#34   2012/05/04 04:50AM
    chloefan1

Quote Sinny201: Love chelsea and adam.. they are perfect together.. chelsea accepts adam as is.. unlike that horrid sharon

I know right!! I hated how Sharon was always trying to change Adam. Chelsea cares about him no matter how he acts and who he is. That is love , trying to change someone is not

#35   2012/05/04 04:53AM
    Axl Rose

Quote chloefan1:

I know right!! I hated how Sharon was always trying to change Adam. Chelsea cares about him no matter how he acts and who he is. That is love , trying to change someone is not

Preach chloefan1, preach the good word, just the gift that keeps on giving, and Chadam is the gift that keeps on giving

#36   2012/05/04 05:23AM
    Axl Rose

Chadam to the top

#37   2012/05/04 06:05AM
    Kahina

I'm starting to really love this couple, I was a fan of Shick, I still love the Shadam, but I'm starting to fall in love with the Chadam

#38   2012/05/04 07:28AM
    kazmar

I adore Chadam. MCE is a huge asset to Y&R.

#39   2012/05/04 07:39AM
    stormey2007

I have to say I was not an adam fan, when they paired up sharon an adam it only raged my hatred for him, BUT now with chelsea I am really starting to like his character, GOOD JOB Y&R on this pairing and getting us that dont like adam a chance to start

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list