List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 07:51PM, Views: 1492867, Replies: 31265
    « 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 » »| page:
    #3981   2012/09/26 07:03PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Silver wings

I am blown away at how much I love this couple. I just wish that we could see them in a really good storyline now. I loved seeing them today, they are just great together. Chelsea is adorable and Adam, with her, looks like a complete character. They really do have a great chemistry.

#3982   2012/09/26 07:15PM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote GrandGrace:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote Miracle2: I think Chelsea's going to like the dark side of Adam. Remember when she read Satan's Understudy. Seemed like that made her really want to get to know him.

Adam was a sexy and that he was more flawed than her having common ground was icing. Come to the darkside Chelsea we have cookies here

Right Chelsea was drawn to Adam because he was "bad" I don't see her being scared away... she knows who Adam is.

I think Adam found the same qualities in her attractive too. A sexy con woman with claws who's as snarky as he was and she could make him laugh to boot

#3983   2012/09/26 09:34PM
    GrandGrace

Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote GrandGrace:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote Miracle2: I think Chelsea's going to like the dark side of Adam. Remember when she read Satan's Understudy. Seemed like that made her really want to get to know him.

Adam was a sexy and that he was more flawed than her having common ground was icing. Come to the darkside Chelsea we have cookies here

Right Chelsea was drawn to Adam because he was "bad" I don't see her being scared away... she knows who Adam is.

I think Adam found the same qualities in her attractive too. A sexy con woman with claws who's as snarky as he was and she could make him laugh to boot

#3984   2012/09/27 02:00AM
    MaxGirl

Quote Silver wings: I am blown away at how much I love this couple. I just wish that we could see them in a really good storyline now. I loved seeing them today, they are just great together. Chelsea is adorable and Adam, with her, looks like a complete character. They really do have a great chemistry.

This ^^

#3985   2012/09/27 07:15AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote GrandGrace:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:

ITA!!!!!! Its not like Chelsea has no clue about his dark side, he has never tried to hide it!!! Its one of the reasons she loves him and why she gets him! She doesn't like the way the Newman's are treatind Adam any more than he does!! I don't see her leaving him over his dark side reemerging, she is def his ride or die chica!!

We also have milk and cake on the dark side too Chels, who doesn't love cake!!

#3986   2012/09/27 08:20AM
    Doll baby

Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote GrandGrace:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:

ITA!!!!!! Its not like Chelsea has no clue about his dark side, he has never tried to hide it!!! Its one of the reasons she loves him and why she gets him! She doesn't like the way the Newman's are treatind Adam any more than he does!! I don't see her leaving him over his dark side reemerging, she is def his ride or die chica!!

This^^^^ I love Chadam like a fat kid loves cake!!!!

#3987   2012/09/27 10:46AM
    Love New York

It was so wonderful watching Cheslea be angered on Adam's behalf that his so called family couldn't be bothered to call him to lt him know that his father is alive. Chelsea's love for him has coming shining through these last few days.

The Adam thread is nothing more than the bash Chelsea thread and it's horrible. If anyone were to say one thing about Sharon they would throw a fit, but it's ok for them to trash Chelsea in there. I would say something, but I've found it's not worth it they don't get it. They act as though they can do anything they want and everyone else is wrong.

#3988   2012/09/27 11:32AM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote Love New York: It was so wonderful watching Cheslea be angered on Adam's behalf that his so called family couldn't be bothered to call him to lt him know that his father is alive. Chelsea's love for him has coming shining through these last few days.

The Adam thread is nothing more than the bash Chelsea thread and it's horrible. If anyone were to say one thing about Sharon they would throw a fit, but it's ok for them to trash Chelsea in there. I would say something, but I've found it's not worth it they don't get it. They act as though they can do anything they want and everyone else is wrong.

I've seen the nasty things that fanbase has tweeted to MCE. There should be a mental health screening for every american at least once a year. Some of those Sodone&over wackos are making their fanbase look like 1o yr old Justin Beiber fans instead of well adjusted adults. Keep hating Chelsea because between the fierce love and hate .. it generates more buzz

#3989   2012/09/27 11:43AM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote Doll baby:
    Quote Lady Isadorra:
    Quote GrandGrace:
    Quote Simple Komplexity:

This^^^^ I love Chadam like a fat kid loves cake!!!!

I love Adam & Chelsea like the Golden Girls love cheesecake

#3990   2012/09/27 11:44AM
    Love New York

I just can't get over how junevile it all is. I have loved so many different characters and couples, but I never hated on a real life person because they came btwn my fave couple.

Chelsea's love for Adam is so great to see right now. If it weren't for her Adam would be completely alone left to deal with everything by himself. Chelsea is honest about her feelings like when she said she didn't like Victor, but she didn't say it in a hateful way she only wanted Adam to know it's ok to be sad about his father even if had a complicated relationship with him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/27 11:45AM
    « 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list