List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 08:49PM, Views: 1571183, Replies: 31907
    « 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 » »| page:
    #3971   2012/09/26 01:53PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Simple Kompl...

Quote Love New York: I am so glad that Adam has Chelsea otherwise he would have had no one. The rest of his siblings had no use for him didn't bother to even try to reach out to him Sharon is too busy with Tucker to even care about how this is effecting him. You know for all of the talk that she loves Adam so much she sure hasn't given one thought to how all of this would make him feel. I thought she was supposed to care so deeply for him yet his pain doesn't have any effect whatsoever on her. Chelsea is the one who has been there loving him, holding him, standing by him, and letting him know whatever he needs she's there. Their scenes today were perfect I loved how she told him if she could she would protect him from this pain that's what you do when it comes to someone you love you want to shield them from the pain not pile it on.

Very well said!

As a Adam fan I'm glad that he's no longer alone and he has someone who loves him the way he deserves to be loved. He's a first priority and not an afterthought/contingency plan.

I hope the writers don't try to front like Chelsea can't deal with Adam's re emerging darker side. Because when they met he was all brooding, seething and sarcastic snark. Chelsea even threw some right back at him and made him laugh inspite of him wallowing in his misery. It took awhile for the darkness to go away but through it all Chelsea not only refused to let him dismiss her,she made him smile.

#3972   2012/09/26 02:19PM
    Love New York

I can't help but be a little worried that they'll try to make it seem like Chelsea can't handle that side of Adam when I believe that she can. She knew that Adam can be very snarky, sacarastic, dark and vindictive yet she embraced that and fell for him anyways. She may not have seen that side of him up close, but she herself has admitted to doing alot of shady things so she doesn't judge him. Chadam can be so good if they would get a meaty sl. Of course I don't want any sl where Adam is a cheater or trying to help Sharon cause i feel like that could really hurt his character.

#3973   2012/09/26 02:40PM
    Lemon and Lime

Team Chadam always!

#3974   2012/09/26 02:42PM
    Lemon and Lime

Quote Lady Isadorra: Just stopping by to show my Chadam support!!!!!!!! I have been gone for a little bit but I am back and have been catching up on my Chadam news! I have heard that Adam's darker side is going to resurface. I am ok with that because that is part of what makes Adam well, Adam!! he is the most Victor-like out of the Newman children and its what makes him unique! I am glad he is staying true to himself as long as Chelsea is there by his side I am all for the ride!! No Chelsea, No deal!! Adam has always been snarky and sarcastic and he is awesome to watch, there is way to do that and still keep him from snowballing into so dark that we cannot stomach it, like they did with Sharon! I have just LOVED chadam's scenes this week!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Team Chadam!! Team Stretch!!!!

What Lady said!!!!^^^^

#3975   2012/09/26 03:11PM
    chancegirl

Showing my Chadam Love and Support!

Team Chadam, Team Stretch!

#3976   2012/09/26 04:41PM
    Simple Kompl...

I just watched the CDN - OMG! I hate the phony a$$ Newman's . Victor is alive and NO ONE bothers to call or text Adam to tell him. A buddy/ business associate texts him about some Newman press conference. Chelsea turns on the tv and there is the happy little Newman clan - all smiles and adoration. I loved that Chelsea was seriously po'ed about how the newman's treat Adam.

Team Chadam...the only Newman's who actually matter.

#3977   2012/09/26 05:25PM
    Miracle2

Quote Simple Komplexity: I just watched the CDN - OMG! I hate the phony a$$ Newman's . Victor is alive and NO ONE bothers to call or text Adam to tell him. A buddy/ business associate texts him about some Newman press conference. Chelsea turns on the tv and there is the happy little Newman clan - all smiles and adoration. I loved that Chelsea was seriously po'ed about how the newman's treat Adam.

Team Chadam...the only Newman's who actually matter.

Team Chadam...About the only people in GC that matter.

#3978   2012/09/26 05:26PM
    Miracle2

I think Chelsea's going to like the dark side of Adam. Remember when she read Satan's Understudy. Seemed like that made her really want to get to know him.

#3979   2012/09/26 05:44PM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote Miracle2: I think Chelsea's going to like the dark side of Adam. Remember when she read Satan's Understudy. Seemed like that made her really want to get to know him.

Adam was a sexy and that he was more flawed than her having common ground was icing. Come to the darkside Chelsea we have cookies here

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/26 05:46PM
    #3980   2012/09/26 06:17PM
    GrandGrace

Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote Miracle2: I think Chelsea's going to like the dark side of Adam. Remember when she read Satan's Understudy. Seemed like that made her really want to get to know him.

Adam was a sexy and that he was more flawed than her having common ground was icing. Come to the darkside Chelsea we have cookies here

Right Chelsea was drawn to Adam because he was "bad" I don't see her being scared away... she knows who Adam is.

« 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list