List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 10:42AM, Views: 1509732, Replies: 31447
    « 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 » »| page:
    #3961   2012/09/26 08:26AM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Georgia rain

Chelsea seems to ground adam like no one else can.. That why i love this relationship.. Chadam

#3962   2012/09/26 09:02AM
    Penny 4 ur t...

Quote Georgia rain: Chelsea seems to ground adam like no one else can.. That why i love this relationship.. Chadam

ICAM! It is pure joy watching the true love, support and amazing connection between these two! I love the hell out of Chadam!

#3963   2012/09/26 10:16AM
    GrandGrace

Just stopping in to show some Chadam love!!

#3964   2012/09/26 10:19AM
    Love New York

I am so glad that Adam has Chelsea otherwise he would have had no one. The rest of his siblings had no use for him didn't bother to even try to reach out to him Sharon is too busy with Tucker to even care about how this is effecting him. You know for all of the talk that she loves Adam so much she sure hasn't given one thought to how all of this would make him feel. I thought she was supposed to care so deeply for him yet his pain doesn't have any effect whatsoever on her. Chelsea is the one who has been there loving him, holding him, standing by him, and letting him know whatever he needs she's there. Their scenes today were perfect I loved how she told him if she could she would protect him from this pain that's what you do when it comes to someone you love you want to shield them from the pain not pile it on.

#3965   2012/09/26 11:42AM
    marlow

Quote Love New York: I am so glad that Adam has Chelsea otherwise he would have had no one. The rest of his siblings had no use for him didn't bother to even try to reach out to him Sharon is too busy with Tucker to even care about how this is effecting him. You know for all of the talk that she loves Adam so much she sure hasn't given one thought to how all of this would make him feel. I thought she was supposed to care so deeply for him yet his pain doesn't have any effect whatsoever on her. Chelsea is the one who has been there loving him, holding him, standing by him, and letting him know whatever he needs she's there. Their scenes today were perfect I loved how she told him if she could she would protect him from this pain that's what you do when it comes to someone you love you want to shield them from the pain not pile it on.

I so totally agree with everything you said.

#3966   2012/09/26 11:55AM
    Love New York

I was so glad that Adam skiped that graveside junk of them standing around glorifying Victor and instead went home with Chelsea to mourn in a more private way. It was so great wacthing her just be there for him she didn't push him to open up she was only loving and caring.

#3967   2012/09/26 11:58AM
    Lady Isadorra

Just stopping by to show my Chadam support!!!!!!!! I have been gone for a little bit but I am back and have been catching up on my Chadam news! I have heard that Adam's darker side is going to resurface. I am ok with that because that is part of what makes Adam well, Adam!! he is the most Victor-like out of the Newman children and its what makes him unique! I am glad he is staying true to himself as long as Chelsea is there by his side I am all for the ride!! No Chelsea, No deal!! Adam has always been snarky and sarcastic and he is awesome to watch, there is way to do that and still keep him from snowballing into so dark that we cannot stomach it, like they did with Sharon! I have just LOVED chadam's scenes this week!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Team Chadam!! Team Stretch!!!!

#3968   2012/09/26 12:02PM
    Love New York

Adam's dark side returning is not a problem for me either since I love Adam no matter what. Actually I love Adam even more when he's at his most darkest I just want Chelsea to show that she has what it takes to still stand by him. I don't want her to run at the first sign of Dark Adam re-emerging.

#3969   2012/09/26 01:30PM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote Love New York: I was so glad that Adam skiped that graveside junk of them standing around glorifying Victor and instead went home with Chelsea to mourn in a more private way. It was so great wacthing her just be there for him she didn't push him to open up she was only loving and caring.

For all the hits and misses with Chelsea & Adam the one major thing MAB got right was the friendship. It is so evident in certain moments and today was clearly one of them. The non verbal between them is AH-MAZ-ING!! I saw Chadam being sweet with each other in a very genuine heartwarming way.

Team M&M

Team Chadam

Team Baby N aka Stretch

Team Chelsea

Team Adam

#3970   2012/09/26 01:35PM
    MaxGirl

Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote Love New York: I was so glad that Adam skiped that graveside junk of them standing around glorifying Victor and instead went home with Chelsea to mourn in a more private way. It was so great wacthing her just be there for him she didn't push him to open up she was only loving and caring.

For all the hits and misses with Chelsea & Adam the one major thing MAB got right was the friendship. It is so evident in certain moments and today was clearly one of them. The non verbal between them is AH-MAZ-ING!! I saw Chadam being sweet with each other in a very genuine heartwarming way.

Team M&M

Team Chadam

Team Baby N aka Stretch

Team Chelsea

Team Adam

I agree. These Chadam scenes have been amazing. The way he keeps touching her belly and talking about the baby... The way she supports him through his fatherĀ“s "death"...

Amazing. Just amazing.

« 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list