List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 11:11AM, Views: 1539039, Replies: 31661
    « 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 » »| page:
    #3941   2012/09/24 04:18PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Simple Kompl...

Quote MaxGirl: From what I am reading, there is some great Chadam scenes in today´s Canadian episode. Can´t wait!

Chadam family = love

Stretch Newman

#3942   2012/09/24 04:40PM
    Post it note

Quote jcren: Well I think Chadam vs Shadam is about to really start up again. I don't think Chadam will end, but I think as Sharon melts down..Adam will get darker. I see him wanting to help her and going against Victor. It will be interesting how Chelsea deals with it. And if the baby survives the chaos. I mean something has to make him dark again. Him losing the baby could be it...

This is a CHADAM FANS ONLY thread! Please stop posting your buzz kill posts in here! From what I see you posting.....you do NOT care for Chelsea at all! We CHADAM fans come in here to escape negative talk about the couple that we love! If you are not a Chadam fan....PLEASE STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD!

#3943   2012/09/24 05:22PM
    YandR talk

Quote Post it note:
    Quote jcren: Well I think Chadam vs Shadam is about to really start up again. I don't think Chadam will end, but I think as Sharon melts down..Adam will get darker. I see him wanting to help her and going against Victor. It will be interesting how Chelsea deals with it. And if the baby survives the chaos. I mean something has to make him dark again. Him losing the baby could be it...

This is a CHADAM FANS ONLY thread! Please stop posting your buzz kill posts in here! From what I see you posting.....you do NOT care for Chelsea at all! We CHADAM fans come in here to escape negative talk about the couple that we love! If you are not a Chadam fan....PLEASE STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD!

I second that!!!!!

#3944   2012/09/24 05:23PM
    YandR talk

Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote MaxGirl: From what I am reading, there is some great Chadam scenes in today´s Canadian episode. Can´t wait!

Chadam family = love

Stretch Newman

Loved the Chadam scenes today! Adam and Chelsea are golden!

#3945   2012/09/24 05:51PM
    Georgia rain

Chadam was so good together today, love Chadam and little Stretch! They never disappoint.

#3946   2012/09/24 06:03PM
    Adams pants

I thought that the Chadam scenes were precious today! Go "stretch Newman"!!!!!

#3947   2012/09/24 06:24PM
    Miracle2

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Still a little time to vote in TV Source there is still a little time today. If you have not mailed a vote to CBS SID your vote can still count if you mail tomorrow.

Team Chadam!
    Team Stretch!

#3948   2012/09/24 07:20PM
    Cheeky girl

Quote Adams pants: I thought that the Chadam scenes were precious today! Go "stretch Newman"!!!!!

Precious they were! I love when Adam talks about being a father! Chadam is the best of Y&R!

#3949   2012/09/24 08:58PM
    GrandGrace

Quote Miracle2: Can't wait for tomorrow.

Still a little time to vote in TV Source there is still a little time today. If you have not mailed a vote to CBS SID your vote can still count if you mail tomorrow.

Team Chadam!
    Team Stretch!

#3950   2012/09/25 07:56AM
    Doll baby

Loving Chadam! Team Chelsea, team Adam, team Chadam all the way!

« 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list