List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 07:08AM, Views: 1463929, Replies: 30998
    « 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 » »| page:
    #3931   2012/09/24 02:00PM
    Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    GrandGrace

Quote Love New York: I hope the new team can see the potential in Chadam cause there is alot there. Yes so far thanks to this writing team Chadam haven't been given a real chance, but maybe that will change. Right now I think there is sl potential if they would do it right when it comes to Chadam. I want them to make Chadam a force to be reckoned with cause I know both of them can be.

#3932   2012/09/24 02:35PM
    Love New York

I hope that they show Chelsea standing by Adam's side since I believe that his dark side may be returning. Personally I think that could be interesting for them cause Chelsea is no angel herself she can be cunning and dark so it would be nice to see her embrace that part of Adam. I just don't want her to run at the first sign of Dark Adam re-emerging cause that would make her look wishy washy and that's one of the main reasons why I couldn't keep supporting the other pairing.

#3933   2012/09/24 02:36PM
    MaxGirl

From what I am reading, there is some great Chadam scenes in today´s Canadian episode. Can´t wait!

Chadam family = love

#3934   2012/09/24 02:45PM
    Love New York

I saw that there is supposed to be some good scenes of them too. I hope that Adam will open to Chelsea about his pain over believing that Victor is dead.

#3935   2012/09/24 02:48PM
    jcren

Well I think Chadam vs Shadam is about to really start up again. I don't think Chadam will end, but I think as Sharon melts down..Adam will get darker. I see him wanting to help her and going against Victor. It will be interesting how Chelsea deals with it. And if the baby survives the chaos. I mean something has to make him dark again. Him losing the baby could be it...

#3936   2012/09/24 03:07PM
    darkvixen

Quote jcren: Well I think Chadam vs Shadam is about to really start up again. I don't think Chadam will end, but I think as Sharon melts down..Adam will get darker. I see him wanting to help her and going against Victor. It will be interesting how Chelsea deals with it. And if the baby survives the chaos. I mean something has to make him dark again. Him losing the baby could be it...

Aren't you a Shadam fan....

#3937   2012/09/24 03:10PM
    Love New York

I don't know it's possible Shick is about to revisted again. Honestly I find Shick to be incredibly boring, but it looks like from some of the latest interviews that they might go there again. What I loved is reading that Adam will start getting his snark and one liners back. I adore Adam, but I feel like they need to give him some of his edge back and I want Chelsea to be the one standing by him when that begins.

#3938   2012/09/24 03:24PM
    darkvixen

It could be Shick or Shadam. With Phick busting up, I think Shick is definitely a possibility. I do not want to see Chelsea being the meek Stepford wife while Adam is consumed by Sharon's problems, if that indeed happens. Nor do I want to see her going crazy with jealousy over Sharon. So demeaning.

I really hate when soaps go that route, having former loves comforting/supporting each other, still heavily in each other's sphere, it's just unfair to the current pairing to keep shoving the other pairing down our throats.

I want to see the writers finally start writing FOR Adam and Chelsea as a couple, not undermining them with Shadam crap. That would mean we go from never seeing them to only getting a story that does them no favors.

I am all for Chelsea standing by Adam as long as he is returning the love, respect, devotion and support. As long as their marriage is his priority. Chelsea is his wife and mother of his unborn child. Sharon made her choices, she made her bed, let her lie in it and deal with the mess SHE made. Noone forced her into any of her actions. JG said that a love story would be at the center of Sharon being redeemed (of course), if married Adam is that love story then that's incredibly foul.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/24 03:27PM
    #3939   2012/09/24 03:31PM
    Love New York

I don't see how Adam could be the one to help Sharon if he was still with Chelsea. That article did say that a love story would emerge as a result of that so if it was Adam it could hurt him as a character. No matter what Adam has never been a cheater I don't want that to change. Even at Adam's darkest he has always remained faithful and loyal to the person he was involved with if they change that part of his personality then they will have altered what makes him Adam and I don't want that at all. Chadam could be dynamite together, but they have to get a real sl for that to happen.

#3940   2012/09/24 04:08PM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote darkvixen: It could be Shick or Shadam. With Phick busting up, I think Shick is definitely a possibility. I do not want to see Chelsea being the meek Stepford wife while Adam is consumed by Sharon's problems, if that indeed happens. Nor do I want to see her going crazy with jealousy over Sharon. So demeaning.

I really hate when soaps go that route, having former loves comforting/supporting each other, still heavily in each other's sphere, it's just unfair to the current pairing to keep shoving the other pairing down our throats.

I want to see the writers finally start writing FOR Adam and Chelsea as a couple, not undermining them with Shadam crap. That would mean we go from never seeing them to only getting a story that does them no favors.

I am all for Chelsea standing by Adam as long as he is returning the love, respect, devotion and support. As long as their marriage is his priority. Chelsea is his wife and mother of his unborn child. Sharon made her choices, she made her bed, let her lie in it and deal with the mess SHE made. Noone forced her into any of her actions. JG said that a love story would be at the center of Sharon being redeemed (of course), if married Adam is that love story then that's incredibly foul.

Very well said DV.

Chelsea has been a great friend and wife to Adam. He never has to worry about her loyalty or fidelity. While Chelsea's no angel, she didn't seduce Adam away from Sharon, nor did she lie or scheme to get him to marry her. She has been real with him 110%.

Let Sharon deal with her problems/issues without Adam. When he needed her the most she split. Isn't way past time for Sharon a 40+ yo woman to grow the hell up and stand on her own two feet? It was easy to overlook when she was younger but that's not fly at her age now. Go to therapy girl!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see anyone knocking down Adam's door to be sympathetic and understanding. No one gave a damn. I know that Chelsea was there without any ulterior motives. Even wheh she knew he was still kinda hung up on Sharon, she never tried to push her feelings on him. So I think that she deserves nothing les than 100 % honesty and devotion in return.

If tptb want to revisit Sodone&over then please kindly remove Chelsea with her dignity intact and her baby onto a life of their own away from the toxicity of Sodone&over. Chelsea has ZERO reason to be jealous or envious of Sharon. Chelsea's a fighter and surivor - to make her anything less would be an insult.

« 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list