List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 12:28AM, Views: 1509291, Replies: 31440
    « 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 » »| page:
    #31291   2014/09/02 03:16PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    cdhg

Here is another pic, sort of, of Chadam 2.0. MCE is with her hubby and JH is with his lady. Each real life couple is on different sides of the bar.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwYokTVCcAEnToT.jpg

#31292   2014/09/02 03:27PM
    cdhg

With Billy Miller joining General Hospital, it does seem to provide perhaps a little more closure for the foreseeable future regarding a return to Y&R. I do not know Sony's, CBS's, or JFP's positions on contracts in terms of the extent of outs or GH's for that matter, but he is at GH now.

I did like him in the role of Billy Abbott and thought his Billy and MM's Adam had good rival chemistry and thought it would have been interesting if he had returned what BM's Billy and JH's Adam would have had in terms of rivalry chemistry. In saying that I am not rooting for the current actor playing Billy to be replaced.

I thought the pics in the links below provided a neat look at the Chadam/Villy quad and what it would have looked like under JH, MCE, BM, and AH.

pic.twitter.com/DoyKoBGWWe

pic.twitter.com/VmXNRzjWh4

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/09/02 03:30PM
    #31293   2014/09/02 03:59PM
    cdhg

I thought I would put this together to see if anyone had a best guess or choice on how and where Chadam would have their first scene. Guesses or preferences would be welcome. Certain options could apply more to Adam returning straight up as Adam or Adam showing up with a new face and/or identity either revealing himself to Chelsea only or not, or possibly either option.

1. Adam shows up at a Halloween event at a place such as the GCAC where he shows up in costume and ends up with Chelsea.

2. At the GCAC Bar.

3. Outside by the dumpster at the GCAC.

4. In a GCAC room/bedroom.

5. The Penthouse.

6. Chancellor Park. (Ironically, Chadam has never had a scene there.)

7. At Restless Style. (Perhaps as Chelsea's new boss or partner pertaining to the Fashion division at Jabot or Forrester.)

8. At Jabot. (Perhaps as Chelsea's new boss or partner pertaining to the Fashion division at Jabot or Forrester.)

9. At Newman Enterprises.

10. At the Ranch.

11. At Adam's current location where we see the "Hand" and the henchman.

12. At his mother's place in Kansas.

13. At some off set location or other on set location that is not a permanent set.

14. At the hospital. (Perhaps Connor has a health crisis around the anniversary of his surgery or shortly after)

15. At the jail.

16. At the Abbott Mansion.

17. At Villy's House.

18. At Chadam's old mansion.

19. In Paris. (with some on set staging)

20. Crimson Lights.

21. The Abbott Cabin.

22. The lake near the Abbott cabin where Adam saved Chelsea's life.

23. GCAC Rooftop pool location.

24. At the Delia accident/memorial location

25. At a gravesite.

26. Other.

I definitely think a few of the ones above stand out more than the rest. In the episode where JH appears as Adam the first time, I do not care if we see the hand or body right up to the point where he has his first scene with Chelsea or Chelsea and Connor where we then see JH's Adam. If he is in costume where he later takes off his mask, I would like that too.

My favorite picks would be the costume event, the GCAC bar, or the Kansas homestead. Outside at the GCAC dumpster would go back to the proposal in the rain. The Abbott Cabin would go back to Adam helping Chelsea deliver Johnny. I see the GCAC bar or costume event as more likely options. I could see the PH as a possibility as well.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/09/02 04:06PM
    #31294   2014/09/02 04:21PM
    3WishGenie

I miss Chelsea too but then I know that when she is on it is only with Billy whom I loathe so I'm happy not to watch that. I can't buy this Billy as a love interest for her other than it is forced. He looks too much like an uncle or her dad. He will look even more so opposite JH! Glad the supposed "triangle" will be extremely lop sided

#31295   2014/09/02 05:19PM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg: With Billy Miller joining General Hospital, it does seem to provide perhaps a little more closure for the foreseeable future regarding a return to Y&R. I do not know Sony's, CBS's, or JFP's positions on contracts in terms of the extent of outs or GH's for that matter, but he is at GH now.

I did like him in the role of Billy Abbott and thought his Billy and MM's Adam had good rival chemistry and thought it would have been interesting if he had returned what BM's Billy and JH's Adam would have had in terms of rivalry chemistry. In saying that I am not rooting for the current actor playing Billy to be replaced.

I thought the pics in the links below provided a neat look at the Chadam/Villy quad and what it would have looked like under JH, MCE, BM, and AH.

wow too bad BM is gone now but it would have been a great looking quad. Villy vs Chadam even with BUJ as Billy would have been better if they didn't like each other. When MAB had them being snarky back and forth with each other it was more interesting. Trying to force Chelly as some grand romance is of no interest to me and is boring. It would have been better if Billy resented the hell out of Chelsea because of what Adam did and Chelsea hating on Billy for kidnapping her husband. I would have enjoyed Chelly scenes better if they were enemies. Just like Stitch and Chelsea scenes that I really enjoy because you can see how MCE comes alive when she is on fire. I love MCE but I won't be watching much until JH is onscreen because I can't stand Chelsea and Billy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/09/02 05:24PM
    #31296   2014/09/02 05:22PM
    jamilah

Quote 3WishGenie: I miss Chelsea too but then I know that when she is on it is only with Billy whom I loathe so I'm happy not to watch that. I can't buy this Billy as a love interest for her other than it is forced. He looks too much like an uncle or her dad. He will look even more so opposite JH! Glad the supposed "triangle" will be extremely lop sided

It's going to be a difficult triangle to sell but TPTB just want to force this Adam/Billy rivalry which I really don't care about. All the Chelly scenes and not one included Johnny but Billy get to spend time with Connor. That makes no sense at all. I guess they are trying to keep Johnny out of it but if they are going to force Chelly as a pairing they need to play all the beats not just some.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/09/02 05:27PM
    #31297   2014/09/02 05:32PM
    jamilah

Quote cdhg: I thought I would put this together to see if anyone had a best guess or choice on how and where Chadam would have their first scene. Guesses or preferences would be welcome. Certain options could apply more to Adam returning straight up as Adam or Adam showing up with a new face and/or identity either revealing himself to Chelsea only or not, or possibly either option.

1. Adam shows up at a Halloween event at a place such as the GCAC where he shows up in costume and ends up with Chelsea.

2. At the GCAC Bar.

3. Outside by the dumpster at the GCAC.

4. In a GCAC room/bedroom.

5. The Penthouse.

6. Chancellor Park. (Ironically, Chadam has never had a scene there.)

7. At Restless Style. (Perhaps as Chelsea's new boss or partner pertaining to the Fashion division at Jabot or Forrester.)

8. At Jabot. (Perhaps as Chelsea's new boss or partner pertaining to the Fashion division at Jabot or Forrester.)

9. At Newman Enterprises.

10. At the Ranch.

11. At Adam's current location where we see the "Hand" and the henchman.

12. At his mother's place in Kansas.

13. At some off set location or other on set location that is not a permanent set.

14. At the hospital. (Perhaps Connor has a health crisis around the anniversary of his surgery or shortly after)

15. At the jail.

16. At the Abbott Mansion.

17. At Villy's House.

18. At Chadam's old mansion.

19. In Paris. (with some on set staging)

20. Crimson Lights.

21. The Abbott Cabin.

22. The lake near the Abbott cabin where Adam saved Chelsea's life.

23. GCAC Rooftop pool location.

24. At the Delia accident/memorial location

25. At a gravesite.

26. Other.

I definitely think a few of the ones above stand out more than the rest. In the episode where JH appears as Adam the first time, I do not care if we see the hand or body right up to the point where he has his first scene with Chelsea or Chelsea and Connor where we then see JH's Adam. If he is in costume where he later takes off his mask, I would like that too.

My favorite picks would be the costume event, the GCAC bar, or the Kansas homestead. Outside at the GCAC dumpster would go back to the proposal in the rain. The Abbott Cabin would go back to Adam helping Chelsea deliver Johnny. I see the GCAC bar or costume event as more likely options. I could see the PH as a possibility as well.

Costume event would be good but not sure if this regime would be that creative. Connors Bday was a missed opportunity for sure. I think Paris since that was the plan for them to move there.

#31298   2014/09/02 06:28PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah:
    Quote cdhg: With Billy Miller joining General Hospital, it does seem to provide perhaps a little more closure for the foreseeable future regarding a return to Y&R. I do not know Sony's, CBS's, or JFP's positions on contracts in terms of the extent of outs or GH's for that matter, but he is at GH now.

wow too bad BM is gone now but it would have been a great looking quad. Villy vs Chadam even with BUJ as Billy would have been better if they didn't like each other. When MAB had them being snarky back and forth with each other it was more interesting. Trying to force Chelly as some grand romance is of no interest to me and is boring. It would have been better if Billy resented the hell out of Chelsea because of what Adam did and Chelsea hating on Billy for kidnapping her husband. I would have enjoyed Chelly scenes better if they were enemies. Just like Stitch and Chelsea scenes that I really enjoy because you can see how MCE comes alive when she is on fire. I love MCE but I won't be watching much until JH is onscreen because I can't stand Chelsea and Billy.

I believe it was the July 9, 2012 episode where Chadam and Villy had a little snark session at Gloworm with Chelsea giving some good snark to Billy. I like Chadam vs. Villy (which would include Adam vs. Victoria and Chelsea vs. Billy as part of that) as well and think there are some good storylines that could be done on that front with a mix of civility and coming together here and there with the children and such for common causes.

One of MCE's first episodes in early January 2012 had Chelsea taking on various ones at Jimmy's bar. She was good at the snarking with the likes of Cane, Chloe, Billy, and Victoria. I remember the funny snarking back and forth between Chadam in those early bar scenes. I remember her comment to Chloe about being the maid's daughter back during an episode in September 2012 which showed some of the snarking between Chelsea and Chloe.

I know MM as Adam got a lot of credit for being good at the snarking and understandably so, but I think MCE as Chelsea is great at the snarking as well. I think it is fun watching MCE/Chelsea when she is on fire, and I think it is neat when she gets to spread that snark and fire around in scenes with various characters. I think Chelsea's witty, cocky, and snarky attitude and humor that comes out at times could be used more by the writers. I like her sweet side, but those other things could be utilized more as well and when I say that I do not mean just fight scenes between Chadam.

I agree that Paris would be neat place for the first Chadam 2.0 scene as well. I would not expect real Paris with the costs and such, but at least some good sets would be nice for Paris scenes. Of course, real Paris scenes at some point would be even better, in my opinion.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/09/02 06:30PM
    #31299   2014/09/03 09:26AM
    TwoOfEach

I imagine that the first place we'll see Adam is his lair. I'd love for Chadam's first scenes to be at a masked Halloween party but I'm guessing the GCAC bar or lobby.

#31300   2014/09/03 11:10AM
    Axl Rose

Justin Hartley's Adam revealing himself to the whole town would be appropriate but on what day? Definitely Halloween especially at the GCAC/hotel where everyone is and there is a costume party but that it is all arranged by Adam and that he is the one who gets everyone all together in one place with this Halloween party having a cloud of mystery behind it in the sense that no one knows who is the host of their party certainly not Devon and or Lily/Cane even though they own the place they wouldn't know who it is that has brought them all together in one place

Adam then can come out in costume while everyone is in costume and Adam shows up in costume on a stage with the spotlight being shined on him and everyone is wondering who the mystery host is:

Cue Adam taking his mask off in front of everyone and when he does, everyone is shocked because it's Adam back from the dead everyone is in shock especially Chelsea, Victor, Jack, Billy, Victoria, Nick and Sharon as well as the whole entire town because they all believed Adam had died

Or Adam takes his mask off in front of everyone as the mystery host and everyone wonders just who he really is and why he arranged this party, he then proclaims himself as "Victor Newman, Jr." as everyone is in shock as they are all in disbelief that this mystery host is Adam most of all Chelsea doesn't believe it or him until he says he can prove who he says is with a DNA test

Then cue the DNA test the next day which proves he is in fact Victor Newman Jr. that he is Adam Newman

« 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list