List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 03:40PM, Views: 1603640, Replies: 32085
    « 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 » »| page:
    #31231   2014/08/24 09:15PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    TwoOfEach

www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/news/1002992/

They used a pic of Chelsea as the header for the casting news about Adam.

Some can talk about history all they want. History is on Chadam's side. Adam married Chelsea twice. They lost one pregnancy and have a son. They are currently married. Adam was willing to leave everything and everyone except for Chelsea and Connor; he would have if Victor hadn't made it impossible. He promised Connor to return to him and his mom. He promised Chelsea that he loved her and always will. Adam is stalking Chelsea; she's the only one on canvas who misses him. Even Billy acknowledges how much she still loves Adam despite everything.

Yes, Adam has a history with other women--but its just that history. Adam's recent past, present and future is Chelsea and their family together.

#31232   2014/08/24 10:55PM
    Carmel Candy

Quote TwoOfEach: www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/news/1002992/

They used a pic of Chelsea as the header for the casting news about Adam.

Some can talk about history all they want. History is on Chadam's side. Adam married Chelsea twice. They lost one pregnancy and have a son. They are currently married. Adam was willing to leave everything and everyone except for Chelsea and Connor; he would have if Victor hadn't made it impossible. He promised Connor to return to him and his mom. He promised Chelsea that he loved her and always will. Adam is stalking Chelsea; she's the only one on canvas who misses him. Even Billy acknowledges how much she still loves Adam despite everything.

Yes, Adam has a history with other women--but its just that history. Adam's recent past, present and future is Chelsea and their family together.

You have made some excellent points! Just because Adam had history with other women means nothing. His heart and mind are filled with thoughts, memories and desires for Chelsea and Connor. Chelsea and Adam's love was built on a solid foundation of friendship, honesty, acceptance, love, laughter and passion. It was truly a beautiful thing to watch them falling madly in love. I will never forget that proposal in the rain that made me weep like a little girlie. I couldn't get enough of Chadam. They were so adorable and sweet together. Their love was a breath of fresh air. They didn't have any disgusting and perverted history between them. Only love, passion and an amazing friendship. I was so disappointed in the way that they tore them apart after Chelsea lost their first baby. I was glad when they were able to work through all of their pain and differences and found their way back to each other. Chelsea is Adam's one and ONLY true love. He loves and adores Chels and that precious baby boy. It is them that he is pining for, and longs to be with. They belong together and they will be together. It is obvious to me that the future is Chadam and only Chadam! MCE and JH are good friends in real life and I am sure that they will have amazing chemistry and will sizzle like crazy together.

#31233   2014/08/25 07:42AM
    Galazz

MCE and JH, SMOKING HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

#31234   2014/08/25 02:04PM
    Galazz

November seems so far away!!

#31235   2014/08/25 03:51PM
    Axl Rose

November sweeps, with Adam being back in town he will be back in town by the time Christmas rolls around and what a Christmas gift we Chadam fans are all getting

#31236   2014/08/25 03:51PM
    Axl Rose

November sweeps, with Adam being back in town he will be back in town by the time Christmas rolls around and what a Christmas gift we Chadam fans are all getting

#31237   2014/08/25 04:20PM
    Axl Rose

Good evening Chadam fans

#31238   2014/08/25 06:57PM
    TwoOfEach

At least with YR preempted for 2 days next week, we'll have fewer episodes of YR without Chelsea. I can't wait until she's back with her new hair and hopefully a new attitude.

After almost a year of toying with the Chadam fans, having Chelsea be the only one to remember and miss her husband, the payoff had better be extraordinary. Regardless of whether they are flirting, fighting or making sweet love, I expect JH & MCE to bring it. Bring on the Chadam reunion!

#31239   2014/08/25 08:03PM
    Carmel Candy

Watching the show has become a chore without Chelsea to look forward to. I am hoping that when she comes back from her trip she will be refreshed and will realize that Billy is a douche and was only a distraction for her because she can't stop thinking about her true love Adam. I hope that she has a lot of time to think about how amazing their love was.....then BOOM! Adam is back and so is Chadam! The best soap couple ever. They have all of the makings of Soap gold!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/25 08:03PM
    #31240   2014/08/25 08:48PM
    cdhg

I watched Justin Hartley's scenes tonight in Mistresses. It was interesting watching the scenes since he will be playing a very much different character on Y&R than Mistresses. He seems to be playing more of the good, rich, and safe guy who loves the woman but isn't really in tune with her and is more into impressing her or sweeping her off her feet with material things and being nice vs. truly knowing the person as he went to ask the other guy about a gift to give. Of course, Adam buys Chelsea things but is in tune with her and knows her. Anyways, JH's character Scott seems to be more of the stop gap or angst for Joss and the other guy from my viewing.

In JH's scenes with the guy, I saw an expression and look of the eyes that made me think of Chris Engen as Adam. Then, towards the end when Scott was holding Joss, it made me think of the way Michael Muhney's Adam would hold Chelsea with the look that would accompany it. I could imagine JH's Adam telling Chelsea, "I love you" and holding her from that scene where JH's Scott told Joss, "I love you" and holding her as the record was playing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/25 08:50PM
    « 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list