List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 04:54PM, Views: 1536025, Replies: 31619
    « 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 » »| page:
    #31031   2014/08/02 07:40AM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    cdhg

Quote Axl Rose: But can our couple weather the storm when it comes down to it? I mean honestly if Adam were to show up on Chelsea's doorstep alive and well, would she be happy that he is alive? Or would she be angry considering that he left her the tape of his confession to Delia's accident leaving her also with a letter and that he was planning on turning himself in for it all but then Billy got to him and we all know the rest but still Chelsea would she be able to forgive Adam considering he did kill a child all be it accidentally since everyone including Adam himself believed that he was the hit and run driver and that he was the one responsible for Delia's death

But I still am adamant that it was not Adam that hit Delia and that it will probably come out that it was someone else on the road that night and that person will end up being the real hit and run driver whoever that may be

I both believe and hope they can weather the storm. It make take some time, but great soap couples tend to overcome the obstacles and the hurt and reunite. Chelsea forgave Adam for the stuff after the miscarriage and Adam forgave her for lying about Connor's paternity. I think Chelsea will ultimately forgive Adam for the Delia secrets, being away, and faking his death among other things that has or may happen.

I noticed that Kelly's current last name and maiden name are both different from White, so her being the hit and run driver may not be happening unless she has another marriage/failed marriage, alias unaware to viewers. I thought it was interesting that her father is an alcoholic should that come to play regarding Kelly in terms of alcohol, driving, passing out, black outs, etc. I would be curious as to how she will react to Phyllis waking up and Jack's response on whether we will see a different side to Kelly. With all of that being said, the hit and run driver could be made to be someone else even if not her or Adam, but I am prepared for Adam to be kept as the driver. I did want to see the horror on Billy's face though for having been with Kelly if she was the hit and run driver. I feel like Adam already has too much on his plate from recent and past actions.

#31032   2014/08/02 07:43AM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: I wonder why there is so much Adam talk lately when he hasn't been cast. Billy's question about Adam seemed a bit out of the blue--if she would take him back. Her response was interesting. She talked about loving all of Adam, his faults, his pride, the way he loved her and then trailed off about Delia. Billy chimed in that "it sucks. But we can't help who we love," and Chelsea agreed. Earlier she had said they both have others in their heart and that Adam was gone but victoria was alive so he should fight for her.

The set up is actually pretty good. If Adam showed up on her door step would she forgive him? They have her waffle or avoid the question by talking about their love and then Delia to show the conflict. But her two closest friends Kevin and Billy see through her and hint that she would. Too bad the show is good at setting up the dominoes but lousy in executing the conclusion.

There's no doubt that Chelsea loves Adam and would be happy to see him walk in the PH and know he's alive. "As long as she's alive, there's a chance" is what Chelsea told Billy today.

BUT and its no small matter, the trust is broken. Maybe like Villy seems right now, Adam has gone too far. He lied to her face for months about Delia. He faked his death and is spying on her. None of these acts are going to endear Adam to Chelsea. She's going to be furious and more than that, hurt that he shut her out and didn't trust her.

But I have hope. Chelsea is realistic. She doesn't know how she'd react. She isn't living with rose-colored glasses about who he is and what he's capable of. I'd be more worried if she were proclaiming that she'd take him back no matter what.

Good points.

#31033   2014/08/02 07:54AM
    Axl Rose

Plus Adam after the accident the explosion he was in, if anyone could survive that they would have to have plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery to the point where they would need a new face because Adam's face would have had to have been burned, disfigured so it would explain Adam coming back with a new face and no one recognizing him at all and then Adam living his new life as a new man reborn especially having a new face and of course Adam would probably lie about his name but then afterwards if he were to come face to face with his wife Chelsea and his son Connor then what?

#31034   2014/08/02 08:21AM
    cdhg

Quote Axl Rose: Plus Adam after the accident the explosion he was in, if anyone could survive that they would have to have plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery to the point where they would need a new face because Adam's face would have had to have been burned, disfigured so it would explain Adam coming back with a new face and no one recognizing him at all and then Adam living his new life as a new man reborn especially having a new face and of course Adam would probably lie about his name but then afterwards if he were to come face to face with his wife Chelsea and his son Connor then what?

I think it would make for some interesting scenes. That would be more for them to overcome. I know there are lot of variables such as the state of Chelsea's life, Adam's reasons, etc. but I think Chadam will be one of those couples who want to be with each other and find it hard to stay away from each other. I see that deep love remaining with each wanting to be there for the other. They will have their fights, rifts, and issues, but I see the love still being there when the hurt is deep resulting in keeping them apart. Even with Adam currently away, he is viewing that computer monitor constantly and has those pictures of Chelsea and Connor together along with that one by his computer screen. I think it is apparent they both miss each other. I can see the writers continuing with a theme of them being deeply attached.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/02 08:24AM
    #31035   2014/08/03 04:56AM
    Axl Rose

And for the people of Genoa City including Adam's loved ones think he's dead but how can that even be possible? Especially when they never found Adam's body to begin with in that explosion, all they could find was a watch that Adam was wearing, no body at all whatsoever but if they did find a body who is to say that the body was Adam's? The body was burned beyond recognition if I am mistaken so if that is the case then I could understand them mistaking that John Doe's body for Adam even though we all know Adam is alive and that he has faked his death before

Especially if anyone remembers the Hightower storyline and everybody thought that Adam was dead but he turned out to be alive because he faked his death using DNA tampering by using Hightower's bone marrow to fake his death

So I wonder how the GCPD have not been able to figure out that Adam is alive unless he managed to outsmart the police department again

Other than that Adam even if he were in that explosion no doubt it would have disfigured him and if it did then I could see how him having plastic surgery would be plausible

#31036   2014/08/03 06:36AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Axl Rose: And for the people of Genoa City including Adam's loved ones think he's dead but how can that even be possible? Especially when they never found Adam's body to begin with in that explosion, all they could find was a watch that Adam was wearing, no body at all whatsoever but if they did find a body who is to say that the body was Adam's? The body was burned beyond recognition if I am mistaken so if that is the case then I could understand them mistaking that John Doe's body for Adam even though we all know Adam is alive and that he has faked his death before

Especially if anyone remembers the Hightower storyline and everybody thought that Adam was dead but he turned out to be alive because he faked his death using DNA tampering by using Hightower's bone marrow to fake his death

So I wonder how the GCPD have not been able to figure out that Adam is alive unless he managed to outsmart the police department again

Other than that Adam even if he were in that explosion no doubt it would have disfigured him and if it did then I could see how him having plastic surgery would be plausible

If I remember correctly, Adam paid off the coroner in the next town over to say that a badly composed John Doe's remains matched his dental records. Everybody but Chelsea had already believed Adam died so nobody questioned it.

#31037   2014/08/03 03:45PM
    cdhg

I think one of the ways that Adam's time away from his family could be explained in part would be his mental state of mind. It is evident he is able to think and plan and perhaps is trying to scheme to get back to his family, but I am thinking in terms of mental trauma from his accident with Billy coinciding with trauma/PTSD type stuff from the Delia accident. The henchman has mentioned knowing Adam is anxious to get back, that he would get to see his family soon, and everything is not in place yet. Still, if he was dealing with mental trauma from everything it would be realistic and could coincide with other reasons for his return being delayed If he came back having breakdown at times at the noise of certain sounds, the sight of fire, still having nightmares and not sleeping well, having fits of rage, would all be realistic stuff and meaty story material for the new Adam and Chadam, IMO. Chadam dealing with that together especially with Chelsea seeing Adam acting a certain way perhaps before she knows who he is and then afterwards after learning who is, could be some good stuff for them to deal with together, IMO. What he is viewing on his computer could add to that to all of Adam's stress. Adam's guilt storylines are overdone at times, but if done within the confines of him trying to be there for his family while dealing with trauma, I think could be strong stuff with Chelsea helping him deal with things such as trauma, emotional breakdowns, anger, etc. Chelsea and Connor could be his calm through all of that. If Adam has a new face, that could add to possible trauma and insecurity issues. The approach of Adam being in part afraid to be around his family due to his trauma and mental state and fear of them seeing him like that or fear of what he might do if experiencing a breakdown, along with his pride, could be used as to explain him not being back with his family yet. Perhaps a trauma storyline is similar to some of Dylan's stuff, but some of that could be overlapped even.

Even if on a lighter trauma scale, Adam coming back and being there for Chelsea and Connor during rough times could be good stuff along with him dealing with certain trauma issues. Chelsea forgiving Adam and being supportive of him could be easier if Adam is going through trauma upon his return and/or her finding out Adam's identity.

I would be interested in Chelsea and Chadam having a storyline at some point that involves someone from Chelsea's past who she has conned coming into town. Chadam needs some bonding and family time first though. When I bring up these storylines I am thinking in terms of angst strengthening them instead of weakening them. I think even them putting aside differences briefly and working together with Villy regarding common interests, children, etc. would be interesting.

I am just ready for Adam to be back. If it takes a bit longer to get a real good one, then I guess I can adjust, but I am ready for Adam to return and think there for various strong storylines and stuff for Chadam to get if written well.

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/03 03:54PM
    #31038   2014/08/04 07:42AM
    cdhg

For tomorrow's Canadian/Wednesday's US episode, Billy is supposed to tell Victoria that he will never quit fighting for their family. He needs a different approach than trying to disqualify the other guy. If he took a proper approach then it would be something more to root for. Anyways, I could see this as a last attempt for a while with him running to Chelsea again for more sex/another sex scene, support, and him possibly professing feelings. Things could be coinciding with Connor's birthday too. I would guess on seeing Adam's hand that day. I would guess that Chelsea will appear in the Villy spoiler episode.

If Connor's birthday is celebrated, then if done on or in part on the Monday, August 11 episode or even the following day, it could be part of good ratings as Phyllis is waking up from the coma. If Connor's birthday is delayed until later or in the month or not really given much attention, then I might think that they actually had hoped to have Adam back in time for it. It does seem to me that there has been a few possible set ups for his return whether in recent months, weeks, the near future, later, etc.

Chelsea's bonding with Victor seems like an afterthought now unless used for another purpose later.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/04 07:44AM
    #31039   2014/08/04 02:31PM
    TwoOfEach

One of the YR interns confirmed that Chelsea is throwing Connor a birthday party. Not sure when or who is invited. Adam better send the birthday boy a present.

#31040   2014/08/04 02:44PM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: One of the YR interns confirmed that Chelsea is throwing Connor a birthday party. Not sure when or who is invited. Adam better send the birthday boy a present.

That is good to know. Thanks for sharing. I would have figured such a milestone with such an important baby would not be missed.

It would have been a good time to have Adam return. Maybe, a mystery present with no name shows up. Maybe the henchman can bring a gift on behalf of the super (Adam). Hopefully, a present from Adam shows up somehow.

I guess Adam could have bought or written something in preparation for Connor's birthday even while he was still there and could have the henchman make sure Chelsea finds it. He could use that type of approach.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/04 02:50PM
    « 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list