List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/03 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 04:54PM, Views: 1535937, Replies: 31619
    « 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 » »| page:
    #30841   2014/07/14 02:55PM
    Re: Chadam Fans (No Bash)
    3WishGenie

Hopefully the acceleration of Chelly means they are looking to hire an Adam asap.

#30842   2014/07/14 06:51PM
    TwoOfEach

The Hand needs to go away. Its seriously annoying watching Adam lurk and do nothing to Billy.

#30843   2014/07/15 04:31AM
    cdhg

Adam may be affected even more by what he witnesses this Friday if the Chadam anniversary from their first wedding is emphasized with mention of it by Chelsea or through something Adam is looking at or thinking about. Also, Adam may be hurt in thinking that Chelsea was not even thinking about their anniversary if he sees her and Billy kissing or both of them half dressed in the nursery. While Adam would not observe the actual incident, I was thinking that perhaps Chelly get a shower scene if things heat up between them. It has to be annoying to a number of Chadam fans that they did not get some of the stuff Chelly are getting or even stuff in the covers. It is a little amusing how the Shadam fans longed for Shadam, when Shadam was no longer getting much even during the meaningless sex faze. Anyways, if it is played up as the anniversary, then that would be a low blow to Adam's feelings if he is witnessing Chelly. Hopefully, Chadam get better things on the anniversary of their second wedding in late January.

Another thing that might affect Adam later is if Chelsea is actually conning, lying, and/or keeping secrets from Billy to keep him and/or not letting him know he is going to be a father. Chelsea may not be involved in a paternity lie involving Billy, but I am just using that as a possibility. We will have to see how things play out. Chelsea would be ensuring that she gets hurt by Billy by doing that and possibly getting too attached and close with someone again based on a lie with Billy possibly returning those feelings. Adam might think that Chelsea is going all out for Billy and feel like she did not do that for him. Also, he might think she is willing to use a baby or child for bad purposes. I remember Adam's conversation with disapproving words about people using children in the very first scene that Chadam at the GCAC in early January 2012. That could open old wounds regarding the paternity lie regarding Connor and cause Adam to feel like she would shut him out like he did her. Adam would not care about any affects on Billy, but he would not like seeing a child used. Granted, we know about his history involving Sharon, Ashley, and Faith.

Regardless, I would see Adam ultimately coming around and getting close with Chelsea again. I think deep down he realizes and would eventual admit that he is to blame for the whole situation. He basically took responsibility for Chelsea lying about the paternity in one of the Chadam conversations after they had reunited.

I am not trying to excuse of justify Adam's actions and behavior, but am trying to offer some thoughts on his possibly thinking and reactions. His own mother did not let him know that Victor was his father until later in life so there are trust issues and insecurities with women and others. I could see things that would lead Adam to having Connor as his priority upon arriving back to town, but over time I would see the family dream emerge again that is still within.

Obviously, Chelsea has a lot to get through based on Adam's actions. She will not like being lied to, shut out, and hurt again as well, especially if Adam comes back in a deceptive way and is doing deceptive things. It may take a drastic event with something happening to one of them or to Connor to bring them back closer. I am not talking about any deaths. I guess it helps that both have things to get through and would allow them to really air things out.

Chadam getting a bit more of a slow write could be good since things seemed to be sped up with the exits of MM and BM.

The Nick and Billy conversation might be interesting since Billy is doing the same things Nick did back when Cassie died.

I am not sure if there really is any more point to hand episodes after this Friday. I could see it being done for more negative reaction by Adam on Connor's birthday if he is witnessing Chelly together for that. I guess they could show the hand on Connor's birthday and just keep on through Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. if they did not have an Adam in place, but it is getting ridiculous. Perhaps Adam does need to be back before really messing with Billy, since right now such stuff might keeping pushing Chelly closer.

I am kind of a hiatus from watching the show that may increase or decrease as I am just not finding much about the show I enjoy plus I am just not in to watching Chelly after having to watch the Chylan and Shadam angst last year. If Chadam had gotten a good run and had been explored for a while before this starting happening, then I might be more accepting. I could pick up again at any moment or not even pick up later, but this past week I did not watch much. I know there were personnel changes with the MM exit, but still I think the storyline and getting an Adam in place could have been handled better. I guess I feel that until Adam is back on canvas, then much would not be happening on that forefront that would catch my interest. I feel like the show has been too much of the Billy, Stitch, and Dylan show. I think too much has centered around Stitch's secret and Dylan's paternity. Also, I feel like gimmicks are being too heavily used for July sweeps vs. good stories with the sex stuff and emphasis on the rooftop pool. I understand it is summer, but the stories matching all of this stuff, I find less than stellar. I would compare it to a football team using mostly trick plays vs. well run plays.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 04:35AM
    #30844   2014/07/15 06:39AM
    jamilah

I wish they didn't show us that Adam was alive until they had someone hired and was ready to start taping. The hand stuff was cute at first but now its become annoying since they are not creative to continue the story. I wouldn't want the hand to hire someone to hurt Billy physically because that would just push Chelsea closer to him. But how about some threatning notes to scare him a bit. Billy sure wouldn't share that with anyone but he would wonder who is taunting him. Also why they didn't have him send Chelsea a note even just to say I love you, always will.

That would give her a clue that he is alive. But then again if they did that she probably wouldn't want Billy. Adam faking his death seems like another plot point for Chelsea to give up on the search and free her up to be with Billy. I tried to be objective with Chelly but they don't work for me. The relationship is too one sided and it just makes Billy seems like a jerk. I thought when they got rid of DT the writing for Billy would get better but its worse. We got a more mature looking Billy but he still has the attitude of an immature playboy. I wanted a more mature Billy who accepted that his marriage ended because of only him. Instead he is still blaming Adam and Stitch. They don't even have him show much interest in the baby, its like he is not one of the potential fathers. The conversations are repetitive and there is just no movement in the story. I think rushing Billy into another pairing is another mistake. If Chelly only exists for Adam's reaction then what is point of them becoming a couple. Its like they will have no relevance at all.

To be honest a rivalry with a NuAdam and NuBilly is have no interest to me because I just don't think they would be able to make it a success. MM and BM had great chemistry as rivals and I don't think that can be duplicated.

I don't watch the show much anymore, stories drag on to the point that I lose interest. The only story I am curious about is Devon/Hilary/Neil this is actually a triangle. They need to stop referring to Billy/Vicki/Stitch as a triangle because it clearly is not. None of the men are rootable but if I had to choose, I think Stitch is a bit better because atleast he is not having sex with another woman while claiming to want Vicki, He shows interest in the baby and we see him ask her how she is feeling. I never see Billy doing any of that.

Days is the only soap right now that their story telling is amazing, nothing is predictable and they had so many reveals already for July sweeps. I don't know what Y&R is doing but I don't expect much to change.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 06:43AM
    #30845   2014/07/15 12:16PM
    cdhg

Quote jamilah: I wish they didn't show us that Adam was alive until they had someone hired and was ready to start taping. The hand stuff was cute at first but now its become annoying since they are not creative to continue the story. I wouldn't want the hand to hire someone to hurt Billy physically because that would just push Chelsea closer to him. But how about some threatning notes to scare him a bit. Billy sure wouldn't share that with anyone but he would wonder who is taunting him. Also why they didn't have him send Chelsea a note even just to say I love you, always will.

That would give her a clue that he is alive. But then again if they did that she probably wouldn't want Billy. Adam faking his death seems like another plot point for Chelsea to give up on the search and free her up to be with Billy. I tried to be objective with Chelly but they don't work for me. The relationship is too one sided and it just makes Billy seems like a jerk. I thought when they got rid of DT the writing for Billy would get better but its worse. We got a more mature looking Billy but he still has the attitude of an immature playboy. I wanted a more mature Billy who accepted that his marriage ended because of only him. Instead he is still blaming Adam and Stitch. They don't even have him show much interest in the baby, its like he is not one of the potential fathers. The conversations are repetitive and there is just no movement in the story. I think rushing Billy into another pairing is another mistake. If Chelly only exists for Adam's reaction then what is point of them becoming a couple. Its like they will have no relevance at all.

To be honest a rivalry with a NuAdam and NuBilly is have no interest to me because I just don't think they would be able to make it a success. MM and BM had great chemistry as rivals and I don't think that can be duplicated.

I don't watch the show much anymore, stories drag on to the point that I lose interest. The only story I am curious about is Devon/Hilary/Neil this is actually a triangle. They need to stop referring to Billy/Vicki/Stitch as a triangle because it clearly is not. None of the men are rootable but if I had to choose, I think Stitch is a bit better because atleast he is not having sex with another woman while claiming to want Vicki, He shows interest in the baby and we see him ask her how she is feeling. I never see Billy doing any of that.

Days is the only soap right now that their story telling is amazing, nothing is predictable and they had so many reveals already for July sweeps. I don't know what Y&R is doing but I don't expect much to change.

Good post and good points.

The faked death was the plot point to bring Chelly closer and the nanny cam was the one for Adam to observe it and cause Chelly sex. Adam is still creating his own nightmare.

They may actually have Billy start being more considerate of Chelsea's feelings this Friday if the anniversary is emphasized. He may just tell her that her and Connor deserve better again. I figure Chelly will get some prop support from the actions of Adam and Victoria.

It is like Chelsea is living aspects of the life she wanted with Adam through Billy as she did with Dylan last year. I remember her backing off telling Dylan the truth after he mentioned the Davery miscarriage. She told Kevin about being there for Billy with others having turned against. I think she wanted to help Adam and go to the same lengths to do that but Adam has shut her out and has not given her the opportunity.

Last year Adam showed emotion when telling Chelsea he did not want her to lose another baby and made sure to get her to the hospital when she was about to pass out at the PH. He also asked her how she was doing after that. It seems Billy is not even that focused on the baby inside Victoria. Maybe he will still get some good moments like Adam got last year. Perhaps Billy will be kept away like Adam last year. Stitch is being written more positive as Dylan was last year.

Adam could use the anonymous scare note tactics, leverage, or blackmail. He could send a woman Billy's way but if Chelsea came to Billy's defense, Adam might question why Chelsea would not take the stand for him although she talked to Melanie privately to which Adam was grateful. Even a new face Adam could toy with Billy

I want that aggressive Adam where helping and pursuing Chelsea is concerned. I find Adam more interesting in those situations. I think when it comes to protecting her he will be aggressive. Some Shadam fans may clamor for the stalking days which was a MAB thing but sometimes Adam is too scaled back. I do not need stalking Adam but he can be more aggressive at times regarding Chelsea. Still I know Victor has allowed Nikki to leave in the past while giving her a hard time about. I have liked the times where Adam defended Chelsea and how he pursued her out the door on the rain proposal episode.

So Adam took a baby from Sharon and she later faked her death. Chelsea did that with Adam and he later faked his death. I think Chadam may deal better with things once they get more time together.

#30846   2014/07/15 03:31PM
    3WishGenie

A Billy and Chelsea pairing just doesn't make any sense given what we know of Chelsea. Billy has done all the things for which Chelsea left Adam for! And he continued to do them. Sought comfort in another woman, check! Doesn't have his priorities straight, check! Why on earth would Chelsea want to be with him??? This Billy has serious DID issued to boot. I hope Chelsea gets her brain back soon.

Y&R is about 50 reveals behind the other shows. The 2 reveals they've done were already predicted last year!

#30847   2014/07/16 05:49AM
    cdhg

Quote 3WishGenie: A Billy and Chelsea pairing just doesn't make any sense given what we know of Chelsea. Billy has done all the things for which Chelsea left Adam for! And he continued to do them. Sought comfort in another woman, check! Doesn't have his priorities straight, check! Why on earth would Chelsea want to be with him??? This Billy has serious DID issued to boot. I hope Chelsea gets her brain back soon.

Y&R is about 50 reveals behind the other shows. The 2 reveals they've done were already predicted last year!

Good points.

I wonder if Adam would be curious or question her about pursuing Billy under those circumstances while leaving him and if he would question her love for him because of that and it being Billy of all people. He might be curious and upset at the lengths she went to help Billy which he also did himself concerning Sharon. In both cases Adam and Chelsea got in too deep. If he returns with a new face and sees that firsthand, I could see him being more curious. Perhaps the relationship does progress.

It could be just showing Chelsea as wanting love and settling after the loss of Adam and Chloe while showing things as more real and deeper with Adam. Definitely Adam has made a mess of things, but still I see him having his pride and putting up walls for a while concerning Chelsea.

There was the Shadam mess and Adam/Victor/NE mess regardless of how it made Chelsea feel. There is the Chelly mess regardless of how it makes Adam and Victoria feel. The histories make the wounds deeper.

#30848   2014/07/16 10:39AM
    cdhg

I guess whatever Adam's plan is might be adjusted after what he witnesses this week. I wonder if something about the many cam or buzzing serves a plot point again regarding Chelly.

Even though Adam heard Chelsea tell Connor she misses Adam there is still the issue of how she would respond to him being gone and faking his death from Adam's perspective. So far he has kept on the ring and had Chelsea followed while getting pictures of the both of them with the henchman saying you will get to see them soon and that you are anxious to get back. This is despite the Chelly interactions and Billy holding Connor so far. Adam has been shown as missing and wanting his family.

With Chelsea getting closer with Billy, Adam might think Chelsea would keep Connor from him upon returning with him being away, faking his death, and the lies, secrets, and mess involving Delia. He knows Chelsea can be swayed and manipulated as he believed Chloe encouraged the paternity lie and would possibly think Billy would have a similar influence with Chelsea. Chictor's relationship going forward might also be a factor in all of this. Also, Chelsea's general state of being might affect things too. Then there is Adam's possible guilt regarding the mess caused for Chelsea and maybe thinking he doesn't deserve her.

I can see how Adam might be focused on Connor and him as a priority upon returning. In certain aspects that is a good thing if channelled properly. Adam and Chelsea's focus on Connor and love for him helped bring them back together. It is better than Adam being focused on Victor which helped split Chadam apart. As stated before I think Adam will come to accept what his actions have caused as he realized that with Sharon where Faith was concerned and meaningless sex was concerned and realized that with Chelsea regarding the paternity lie mess and their first marriage falling apart. Unless he becomes more like Victor in not accepting responsibility and blame, Adam has shown to accept blame and responsibility even if blaming himself deep down too much. Sometimes being stubborn and having pride get in his way on opening up, admitting things, or taking responsibility. Unlike Victor, Adam has shown himself more to have regretted making certain choices and decisions.

#30849   2014/07/16 10:44AM
    Axl Rose

But here is hoping Adam can be a better father to Connor than what Victor was to him

#30850   2014/07/16 10:46AM
    villyforever55

Quote Axl Rose: But here is hoping Adam can be a better father to Connor than what Victor was to him

Amen to that!

« 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list